剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
皮特呢
Where's Pete?
你打算坑我是吧
You trying to pull some shit on me?
怎么回事
Okay, what... what's going on?
我还以为你是因为不敢自己留着可♥卡♥因♥
I thought you were just too pussy to hold the coke yourself.
今天有几个联邦探员找上门了
Then some federale shows up at my door today,
我就开始琢磨
and I start putting two and two together.
慢着 什么磨
Wait, put what together? What...
你陷害我
That you were trying to set me up!
等一下 我不知道你在说什么
Wait a minute. I don't know what you're talking about.
谁来了
Who showed up?
怎么回事
What's going on?
缉毒局
DEA.
利文古德
Livengood.
靠
Oh, shit.
被他找到了吗
Well, did he find it?
找不到的 我转移了
No. And he won't. I got rid of it.
什么 - 没了
What? - Yeah. It's gone.
我才不要因为你进联邦监狱
I'm not going to federal prison for your bullshit.
不不不
No, no, no.
你可以打电♥话♥给我 告诉我这件事
You could have called me. You could have told me about this.
找我帮忙 我可以转移...
You could have reached out. I could have moved...
你现在还有心思
You really want to tell me
教我该做什么 不该做什么
what I could and couldn't do right now?
听我说 不能怪我
Hey, hey, listen, it's not my fault
你现在被盯上不能怪我
that you have heat on you right now.
这你就不对了 被盯上的是你
That's where you're wrong, bro, is the heat's on you.
你什么意思 - 没错
What are you talking about? - Yeah.
他们现在在乎的只有一个人 就是戴伦
The only thing these guys seemed to care about was Deran.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表