剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
戴伦不在 有什么事
Deran's not here. What's up?
安德鲁现在在医院
Andrew's in the hospital.
他之前神志不清 到处游荡
Yeah, he was out of it, just wandering around,
没见他的车
no vehicle in sight.
所以过来告诉一声
Thought someone here would want to know.
看见了吗 他冲进卷浪的时候
So, you see how he relaxes that back leg
是怎么放松后侧大腿的
as he enters the barrel?
这就叫平衡 小家伙
That's balance, big guy.
打小就要学起来
You can't learn that too early.
嘿 进来吧
Oh, hey, man. Come on in.
- 谢谢你过来 - 没事
- Thanks for coming. - Ah, no worries.
- 还要谢谢你给我工作呢 - 是吧
- Thanks for the job. - Yeah, man.
- 他叫尼克 - 你好啊
- This is Nick. - Oh, hey.
- 抱稳了吗 - 嗯
- Got him? - Yeah, yeah.
那行 我有些工作的事情要处理
All right, man, look, I gotta handle some business.
得几个小时
Should only take a couple hours.
需要的话冰箱里有装好的母乳
Um, there's bottled breast milk in the fridge if you need it.
还有
And, uh...
你在给他看奥布莱恩的冲浪视频吗
Hey, you showing him O'Brien?
是啊 学习要趁早
Yeah. Can't start him too early, right?
问题是
Problem is, his, uh...
他的腿还暂时站不住
his legs don't really work yet, so...
冲浪得先靠脑子理解再亲身尝试
Surfing's mental before it's physical, bro.
得把这个灌进他的潜意识里对吧
Gotta let all this seep into his subconscious, right?
没错
Exactly, man.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo.
不用担心 我会好好照顾他的
Hey, don't worry. He's in good hands.
行
All right.
如果你
Hey, if you, uh...
如果你想趁他睡着的时候抽一根
If you wanna burn while he's taking a nap or something,
柜子上有水烟的罐子
there's a jar on the counter there, okay?
没事 我自己也带了
All good. I brought some.
调查档案 机密文件
帕梅拉·约翰逊
所以这不是你第一次
So, this wasn't the first time
出现这种情况对吧
you've experienced this kind of episode?
持续几周还是几个月了
Has it been weeks, months?
大概一周吧
A week, I guess.
别大概 好好想想
Don't guess, if you can help it.
一周
A week.
能和我描述一下吗
Can you describe them to me?
具体是怎么回事
What happens?
我不知道在哪里醒来
I wake up somewhere.
不知道怎么去的
I don't know how I got there.
也不知道自己在那待了多久 脑子里很混乱
I don't know how long it's been. I get confused.
你在一周之前
Have you ever experienced anything like this
有过类似的情况吗
before a week ago?
没有
No.
有病史之类的吗
Ever been diagnosed with anything?
我妈以前会给我药吃
My mom used to give me medicine.
什么药
What kind of medicine?
我应该吃药吗
Should I be on something?
你问过你母亲 她给你吃的是什么药吗
Have you ever asked your mother what she had you on?
或者问她 你是得了什么病
Or what you were being treated for?
也许会有所帮助
That might be a good idea.
她死了 我妈已经死了
She's dead. My mom's dead.
节哀顺变 什么时候的事
I'm sorry to hear that. When?
最近吗
Recently?
是怎么回事
What happened?
癌症
Cancer.
事发突然
It was sudden.
没撑多久
The end was quick.
你还没走出来吗
You still struggling with that part?
你们关系好吗
Were you close?
这个问题很难回答
That's a complicated question.
你的记忆缺失是在她死前还是死后开始的
Did your memory loss begin before or after her death?
死后
After.
科迪先生 根据你的症状
Mr. Cody, you're most likely suffering
你应该是得了分离性漫游症
from what we call dissociative fugue.
这是人类对创伤或极端压力的一种防御反应
It's a defense response to trauma or extreme stress,
比如失去深爱的人
like the death of a loved one.
好在这种病的治疗很简单
The good news is that treatment is pretty simple.
只要你从可能会导致这种情况的
You remove yourself from the stressful situations
压力中解脱出来就可以了
that may contribute to the condition...
也就是摆脱那些能让你想起她过世的事情就行
things that remind you of her death instead of her life.
也可以试试倾述自己的创伤
And you talk about the trauma.
我建议你找一位心理医生 朋友也行
I suggest a therapist, but it could be a friend,
神父 酒保 什么人都行
priest, bartender, anyone you like.
只要你意识到自己有这种病症
Simply being aware of the condition itself
就有助于你的治疗
can help make it stop.
如果有需要 我可以让你留院观察二十四小时
I can admit you for 24 hours if you'd like,
我们也好再聊聊
so we can talk again.
好的
Okay.
挺好的
Yeah, that'll be good.
怎么回事 弗兰基
What the hell, Frankie?
和J有交易
J?
你也好啊 好久不见
Hello to you, too. Long time.
本来应该更久不见的
Yeah, well, it shoulda been longer.
是J来找的我
J came to me, okay?
做的什么破交易
It's a shitty deal.
就为了这个来找我
Is that really the problem here?
上次你偷了我的钱 搞得我跟个傻♥逼♥一样
Last time you stole my money and made me look like a moron.
我可不会再上当了
I'm not gonna let you do that again.
我相信 我们会找出办法解决的
Well, I'm sure we can work something out.
话题转移得挺快啊
Well, that was quick.
我也有我的原因
Well, I-I have my reasons.
是什么
Which are... ?
我帮你销赃 每笔抽3%怎么样
How about 3% on anything my fence moves for you?
- 0%怎么样 - 我的天
- How about none? - God.
我可不是搞慈善的
I run a business.
就2%
2%.
成交
Deal.
还有 离J远点
And stay away from J.
来啊 曼尼
Come on, Manny.
嗨起来 这可是派对啊
Come on, Manny. This is a party!
你们俩的脸臭得像要把人蹦了一样
You look like you wanna shoot somebody.
我想蹦了我自己
I wanna shoot myself.
- 这都是谁啊 - 看见了吧
- Who are these people? - You see?
我只能一直陪他聊天
I'm stuck talking to him.
无聊得跟看电♥话♥簿一样
It's like chewing a phone book.
让我来这干嘛 吉妮
Why am I here, Janine?
我有活儿了
I have a job.
去抢ATM
Automated Tellers.
现在我们没这个人力
We don't have the manpower
去袭击银行 之后也没有
to hit a bank right now, even after hours.
ATM不是只在银行才有
They're not just at banks.
新落成的换乘站里就有一个
They have one up at the new transit center.
方案我都规划好了
I've got the truck all lined up.
一砸 二抢
We just smash, grab...
三发财
jackpot!
已经有傻缺尝试过了
Every two-bit asshole has tried taking those things.
没有炸♥药♥你是打不开的
You can't get them open without explosives.
况且钱也炸粉碎了
Blows up the money, too.
看到那边的玛西了吗
Marcy over there?
她之前的公♥司♥
She used to work at a company
专门负责在特区安装ATM
that installed them in D.C.
虽然和这边的生产商不一样
Different manufacturers than the ones here,
但大同小异
but same concept.
我们给她点好处
We give her a little taste.
她知道打开的方法
She knows how to open them
这样钱就不会有事了
so that the money doesn't set on fire.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表