剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
And your dead brother's house.
还有你的保龄球馆
And your bowling alley.
你们这群人还被蒙在鼓里
Aw, you guys ain't seen nothing yet.
酒委会 欧市警局 州警局
Liquor board, Oceanside PD, state cops...
我和他们都有合作
I work with 'em all.
我会让他们一个一个给你们施压
And I will bring every one of them down on you
直到压垮你们
until the end of time.
别看他
Don't look at him.
看我
Look at me.
因为我才是你们每晚做噩梦都会梦到的人
'Cause I'm the one who's gonna be in your nightmares every night.
我才是那个阴魂不散的...
I'm the one who's gonna be haunting your...
这兄弟真是话痨
Dude never shuts up!
实话说吧...
Honest truth...
我不知道他会动用酒委会这招
I didn't know he was pulling that liquor-board shit.
我可算捋清楚了
But... that's when it hit me.
他不会善罢甘休的
He was never gonna stop.
他最后会联♥系♥所有的地方机构
I mean, he... he would've gotten all the local agencies,
国家税务局 移♥民♥局
IRS, immigration.
这货对阿德里安那桩事情真是走火入魔了
This guy was seriously pissed about that Adrian business.
对案件有执念的人往往都有这个问题
That's the problem with these true-believer types.
他们... 有一点过火
They're just... a bit much.
天啊 大哥
God damn it, man.
怎么了
What?
你让我做点什么 所以我做了
You asked me to do something, so I did.
是 不 不是这意思
Yeah. No. Not... Not this.
我不得不用点方法把他带过来
I had to get him out here somehow,
所以我告诉他我和你们在合作
so I told him I've been working you guys
以及 我想成为一个联邦调查员
and, uh... that I wanted to be a fed.
可惜你们没看到他当时的表情
You should've seen his face.
没准他换上幸运内♥裤♥才来的
I mean, he practically came in his skivvies.
我觉得 我向你们证明了我的价值
I think I've, uh, proven my usefulness to you guys.
这种服务的收费是很高昂的
This kind of service comes at a higher price.
五千块
Five grand.
之后每月两千块
Two grand a month going forward.
就这么定了
Great.
他的车停在外面 我们各自开车来的
Oh, his car's outside. We drove separately.
我看见他把钥匙放在口袋里了
I saw him put his keys in his pocket.
这把枪没注册
And the gun's a burner.
不过 我会好好保管
But, um, I think I'll keep it safe.
以防万一
Just in case.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表