剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
why you paying for him?
这样行了吗 - 暂时没事了
Are we good? - For now.
但是曼尼想要赌马 就得给钱
But if Manny wants to play, he's got to pay.
你我心知肚明 他还会来找我的
And we both know he's gonna be underwater with me
挨不过三周
in three weeks tops.
还要继续为他买♥♥单吗
Gonna keep footin' his bill for him?
他不会再来了
He's not coming back.
哇喔
Damn!
她跟你的...有得一比
She'd give your ... a run for her money,
儿子你说是不是
que no, mijo?
这女人不一般
Destructor de bolas.
等一下 美女美女
Hey, mija, mija.
你这么有钱
You got all this money,
还能把男人治得服服帖帖
talking about keeping grown men in line.
你是做什么的
What the hell is it that you do?
我看机遇
I look for opportunities.
我看好你
I like you.
除了汽车 你这里还做别的买♥♥卖♥♥吗
You sell anything here aside from cars?
你想要什么
What do you need?
看你有什么咯
What can you get?
雷恩
Renn?
哟 雷恩
Yo, Renn.
操
Shit.
档案放会原来的地方了
The files are back where we found them.
好极了
Excellent.
一个月一千
One grand a month.
我不止这个价
I'm worth more than that.
已经是巴克的两倍了
That's twice what Barker got.
以前的标准挺低的 你们不觉得吗
That's a pretty low bar, don't you think?
行吧
Okay.
我知道的可不仅仅是那些档案
I know more than what's in those files.
还有呢
Like what?
缉毒局盯上你们了
Like the DEA's up your ass.
缉毒局没有我们的任何证据
DEA doesn't have shit on us.
我认为你们协助和教唆逃犯
Well, I'd call aiding and abetting a fugitive something,
一个意思 大差不差
but hey... tomato, tomahto.
你们有人往印尼汇款
One of you is sending money to Indonesia.
利文古德以此作为合理根据 呈递给多位法官
Livengood's using it as probable cause, shopping judges.
看能不能被他赌对
Maybe he gets lucky, maybe not.
但在签发逮捕令之前早做准备没有错吧
But you'd want to know before he drops a warrant, right?
两千
Two grand.
一千五
One five.
这里有一千 剩下的再给你
There's a thousand there. We'll get you the rest.
听我的
Do that.
别再汇款过去了
And stop sending money.
你有给阿德里安汇钱吗
You're sending money to Adrian?
我没有
No, I'm not.
不然是谁
Who, then?
我会搞清楚的
I'll take care of it.
亲爱的
Babe?
所以尼克今天真的约了看医生
So, did Nick actually have a doctor's appointment today,
还是说包里装的都是现金
or is that just filled with cash?
你又贩毒了
You're dealing again?
对 - 在欧市
Yeah. - In Oceanside?
我就生活在这儿啊
Well, that's where I live, isn't it?
我不让你干还干
After I asked you not to?
我就知道你会念叨
I knew you'd be a dick about it.
我早上给你的现金 被你拿去干嘛了
What'd you do with all the cash i gave you this morning?
买♥♥尿布 买♥♥吃的
Diapers! Food!
没买♥♥毒品吗 - 这根本不是重点
Oh, any drugs? - That's not even what this is about!
你还有别的买♥♥卖♥♥吗
Anything else you doing?
重点是什么 - 是我自己赚钱养活自己
What is this about? - This is about me making my own money!
那就跟普通人一样找个普通的工作
Well, then go get a real job like real people.
像你一样吗
Oh, like you?
你知道个屁的工作 - 我做这一行
You don't even know what that is. - I do this
就是为了让你不用跟我一样 - 得了吧
so that you don't have to do this! - Oh, whatever!
我是什么人你最清楚了吧
You've always known who I am!
是
Yeah.
但我不知道你连妈妈都不配当
But I didn't know you'd also be a shitty mother.
蓝妈妈最配了
'Cause Smurf was such a great one.
别把她扯进来 - 是吗
Don't you bring her into this. - Oh, really?
我终于理解她... - 你去哪里
I finally understand her... - Where the hell you going?
滚开
Get out of my way.
安德鲁
Andrew.
我跟我同事说 你以前经常和我打篮球
I told my CHIPS buddy that we used to shoot hoops, okay?
不如我们握个手 让我坐下
So how about you shake my hand and I sit down?
你在跟踪我吗
You following me?
我饿了而已
I'm just hungry.
剁椒猪肩肉不错
Well, chili verde plate.
相信我
Trust me.
你为什么要这样 - 什么意思
Why you want to do this? - Excuse me?
你为什么要和我们家族合作
Why do you want to work with my family?
公务员的工作看似光鲜其实收入很低
Public service is overrated and underpaid.
有别的方式也能轻松挣到钱
There's easier ways to make money.
我不屑于休班期间
Working security at Coachella
去科切拉音乐节做安保
when I'm off-duty is not really my thing.
有一说一 你气色不错
Anyway, you look good.
我们在拖车公园看到你
You were pretty out of it
到处游荡的时候 你好像连魂都丢了
when we found you wandering around that trailer park.
我现在恢复了
I'm good now.
那就好
Okay, great.
还有问题吗
So, do we have a problem?
我说了
I'm telling you.
剁椒猪肩肉
Chili verde plate.
我不会骗你的
I wouldn't steer you wrong.
嘿 快进来
Hey. Come on in.
谢谢你周六还能抽空见我
Thank you for seeing me on a Saturday.
比工作日调时间要方便一些
Yeah, it's easier than trying a time during the week.
这个给你
Um, this is for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你决定要做切割
So, you decided to make a break for it?
当作我家往后业务的预付费用
It's a retainer. For future services for our family.
我们还需要一名刑事律师
We also need the name of a criminal attorney.
需要有联邦工作经验
Someone with federal experience.
以防万一
It's just a precaution.
明白了 喝吗
Okay. You want some?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
往后的业务
So, future services?
我们想要扩张家族事业
We want to expand our family business,
需要有人能帮到我们
and we need someone who can help us
激发我们的创造力
when we need to be creative.
创造力 - 对
Creative? - Yeah.
你比任何人都了解蓝妈妈的资产
And you know Smurf's estate better than anyone, so...
我是合法的代理律师
I'm a legit attorney.
你的意思是
So, you're telling me
你为你外婆做的所有事情都是记录在案的
that everything you do for your grandma is on the books?
她没让我插手 - 我不信
She keeps me out of it. - I don't believe you.
她是我的外婆 亲手把我带大的人
Yeah, well, that's my grandma. She raised me.
但你 我就不清楚了
But you, I don't know.
毕竟就在刚才
'Cause a little while ago,
你问我如分割家族资产
you were asking me how to carve up family assets
好让自己全身而退
so you can get out.
情况有变吗
So, what's changed?
我们自己解决了
We worked it out.
所以你脸上才有淤青
Is that... Is that what happened to your face?
打听客户的隐私是你的习惯吗
Are you always this inquisitive with your clients?
对罪犯是的
Eh, just the criminals.
开玩笑啦 - 你感兴趣吗
It's a joke. - Are you interested?
你以前有遇到过现金流问题吗
You were experiencing a bit of a cash flow problem before.
能保证按时给我付款吗
You gonna be able to keep paying me?
没问题 - 好
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表