剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
和人打了一架 把人打死了
Got into a fight. Dude died.
我滑板公♥司♥的老板
Guy who owns the company I skated for
留下了那个人的衣服 上面沾着我的血迹
kept the dude's shirt with my blood on it.
所以你想要我们把它偷回来
So, you want us to steal it?
这是为了我们的房♥子 穿过这堵墙
This is for our house! And we're gonna go through there
按计划带走保险箱
and we're gonna get the safe out like we planned!
快点
Come on.
操
Aah! Shit!
我们会给你一份谅解备忘录
We'll be giving you a memorandum that says
上面写着你同意把蓝妈妈的遗产还给我们
you agree to transfer Smurf's estate back to us.
你在警局里的朋友不多了
You're a little short on friends in the department.
现在是新的开始 对于你我都是
It's a new era, though. For you guys, for us.
一分钱一份货
You get what you pay for.
东南亚那边很流行网咖
Internet cafés are all the rage in Southeast Asia.
阿德里安迷上了
Adrian loves 'em.
另外还有别人给他汇款
Somebody's been sending money to him down there, too.
手里囤着大量的可♥卡♥因♥不太明智
It's not smart for us to hold onto a ton of coke.
那你得加钱
It's gonna cost you.
把车开进去吧
Back your truck in.
老兄 你找谁吗
You looking for somebody, pal?
麦克斯·克罗斯
Max Cross.
每一票你得分我30%
You're gonna kick me 30% of your take
但凡潘德顿和纳雄耐尔城范围内
between Pendleton and National City.
成交
Deal.
戴伦 - 我们认识吗
Deran... ? - Do I know you?
我是比利 - 是你♥爸♥爸
Yeah. It's Billy. - It's your father.
我叫卡桑德拉
I'm Cassandra.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我最近过得不顺
I was going through a rough patch.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我看到以前认识的一个人
I see somebody I used to know.
我们在哪
Where are we?
那个叫布莱恩的孩子害怕你
That kid Brian was scared of you.
我应该害怕吗
Should I be?
三周以后就是德尔马展销会了
Del Mar Fair's in three weeks.
有票吗 - 没有
Tickets? - No.
售票处有很多人守着
Too many eyes on the ticket booths.
有特♥价♥票吗
Concessions?
得抢十几次才能值回成本
Eh, we'd have to hit like a dozen to make it worth it.
是啊
Yeah.
扶稳了吗 - 嗯
Got it? - Yeah.
安德鲁 还给我
Andrew! Give it back.
别闹
Stop!
太平街上的无线电器材公♥司♥怎么样
Well, hey, what about that Radio Shack on Pacific?
唐在那里工作
You know, Don works there.
他知道什么时候出新的电脑
He knows when the new IBMs are coming out.
有序列号♥吗
Serial numbers?
没人愿意倒卖♥♥电脑的
No fence is gonna touch a computer.
貌似早餐做好了
Sounds like breakfast is ready.
华夫饼
Waffles!
他看到杰克被暴打了吗
He's watched Jake get his ass kicked?
他没事
He's fine.
安德鲁
Andrew!
吃掉
Eat.
行
All right, fine.
你不愿意吃华夫饼
You don't want to eat your waffles?
就给你曼尼叔叔吃了
Uncle Manny will eat your waffles.
我成叔叔咯
Uncle, huh?
给过你机会了 小子
You had your chance, man.
还给我
Give that back!
你能帮我照看他一会儿吗
Can you watch him for a bit?
看孩子啊 - 是的
Babysit? - Yeah, babysit.
雷来蒂华纳了 另外还要给麦克斯送钱
Ray's in Tijuana and I have to give Max his cut.
别了吧 我也有自己的事要忙 吉妮
Come on. I got shit to do, Janine.
拜托了 曼尼
Manny, please.
你要放轻松
You need to relax.
射击的时候
I mean, when you're shooting.
放轻松 好 好
Relax. Okay. Okay.
每次都是这种感觉吗
Does it always feel like that?
每次的感觉都不一样
Feels different every time.
我还要
More.
来吧
Do it.
要我朝你开枪吗
You want me to shoot you?
没事的
It's okay.
不行
No.
我该死
I deserve it.
安德鲁 不是的
Andrew, no, you don't.
我活该的
I deserve it.
什么
What?
她想要我死
She wanted me dead.
谁
Who?
我妈妈 她想要杀了我
My mom. She wanted to kill me.
为什么
Why?
因为她知道我的真面目
Because she knew what I was.
过去和现在都看在她眼里
She knows what I am.
开枪吧
Do it.
在我看来 她知道个屁
Sounds like she didn't know shit.
我不会开枪的
I'm not gonna do that.
好了
Okay.
涨潮了
Well, swell's coming in.
嗯 海浪把尼克吵醒了
Yeah. Waves woke Nick up.
带他出门到公♥寓♥建筑工地附近转了转
Took him for a walk out by those new condos they're building.
那些混♥蛋♥把海滩停车场拆了就是为了造房♥子吗
Oh, the one those assholes tore up all the pier parking for?
塔姆欣的弟弟在那边干活
Yeah. Tamsin's brother's working there.
工资是现金结算
Gets paid in cash.
所以呢
So?
所以每两周的周四 都有百来号♥人
So there's a couple hundred people over there
等着领现金工资
getting paid in cash every other Thursday.
研究一下 没准能趁着发工资去捞一笔
Scope it out and maybe we can hit it after payday.
是
Yeah.
是该去捞一笔
Yeah, we should hit that, you know?
离家里才距离六个街区
It's only six blocks from the house
我一半的高中同学都在那里工作
and I went to high school with half the people working there.
不错啊
But yeah.
好主意呢
It's a good idea.
你别跟我阴阳怪气的
Don't be such an asshole about it.
接下来怎么办
So what's next?
接下来
What's next?
搞钱要紧
It has to be cash, right?
你做的都是一锤子买♥♥卖♥♥
You doing a job was a one-time thing.
怎么会
Why?
戴伦就不该找你帮忙
Deran should never have asked you.
什么
What?
我不希望你在现场
I didn't want you there.
所以你一直怂恿我
So that's why you keep pushing to me
去当狗屁房♥地♥产♥代理人吗
being a real estate agent bullshit?
哪里狗屁了 我觉得你挺在行的
It's not bullshit. I think you'd be great at it.
是啊 你这个房♥地♥产♥经理最懂了
Oh, yeah, you should know, property manager.
老天爷啊 两码事好吗
Oh, my God. Look, it's different, okay?
如果我真的想当房♥地♥产♥代理人
Yeah? You know, even if I wanted to be a real estate agent,
得起码再过一年才挣得到钱吧
I wouldn't start making money for what, at least another year?
所以呢
So?
我们要还账单的呀
So we have bills.
我都跟你说过了 由我来解决
And I've already told you, I'll take care of it!
老天爷啊
Jesus!
"教皇"啊 你去哪里了
Damn it, Pope, where are you, man?
和强森的谈判还顺利吗
Everything good with the Johnson deal?
今天和她外孙女见面了
I'm meeting the granddaughter today.
好的 快让她签字
Okay. Good. Get that shit signed.
那是给潘米拉·强森的衣服吗
That the shirt for Pamela Johnson?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表