剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我来这儿和你讲道理的 女士
Look, I'm here as a courtesy, lady.
我和我的兄弟们
See, me and my brothers,
我们受不了别人拿走我们的东西
we're not used to people taking things from us.
只有我们拿别人的份
We take things from other people.
所以你带着枪来
Is that why you brought your gun?
这样谈判可不明智
Real stupid thing to bring to a negotiation.
除非你真的打算开枪
Unless you plan to use it.
如果吉妮想让你们拥有她积累的家产
If Janine wanted you to have what she'd built,
她早就留给你们了
she would've left it to you.
你母亲在一个鸟不拉屎的小镇
Your mother created an empire
亲手打造了自己的帝国
in a nothing biker and soldier town.
自己白手起家
Made something of herself.
没指望过任何人的帮助
Nobody gave her anything.
权力能被别人夺走
You see, power can be taken,
但也能靠自己争取
or it can be earned.
而现在
Now...
你休想让我交出一分一毫
you ain't gonna take a goddamn thing from me.
但我或许会给你一个争取的机会
But I might let you earn it.
如果你们兄弟真有你说的那么厉害
If you and your brothers are as good as you say you are.
我就知道
Good.
现在给我滚出去
Now get out.
水吗 吉妮
Water, Janine?
你确定
Oh, you sure you're supposed
- 要灌水进去 - 你就相信我吧
- to put that in there? - Yes. Believe me.
她当时说的很明确 玛西想要她的那份钱
She was very specific. Marcy wants her cut.
她也不宽裕
She's got bills.
整个填满
Fill it all the way up.
好了 退后
All right, get back.
走
Let's go.
牛逼
Holy shit!
- 成功了 - 是啊
- Oh, my God, it worked! - Yes!
真的成功了
It worked!
小♥弟♥弟♥ 我看你一个人扛了五辆过来
Yo, wee man, I saw you got like five of them down here, bro.
加起来比你自己都沉吧
They got to weigh more than you.
你得给我们个一百块钱 对吧
Yeah, worth about a hundo, right?
二十如何
How about $20?
这就可以了吗
Is... Is... Is that it?
我们就 把它垒起来
I mean, we just... pile them up?
你待会就知道
You'll see.
你想要我们 在上面尿个尿吗
I mean, you want us to, like, piss on them or something?
我去
Oh, shit!
再也没滑板车了
No more scooters.
这有大概八间卧室
Okay, you got like eight bedrooms in this place.
你为什么会选这一间
What got into you?
第一眼就看到这间了
It's the first one I saw.
我看着那么求操吗
Do I look all DTF and shit?
莫妮卡肯定能看穿我
Monica's totally gonna read my ass
现在大下午
if I come out looking all thirsty
一副事后口干舌燥的样子
in the middle of the afternoon.
你确定你舅舅不介意我们在这里厮混吗
You sure your uncle doesn't mind us hanging out here?
他才刚出院
Dude just got outta the hospital.
他不介意的
Yeah, he's fine.
想要来点喝的吗
You want a drink?
嗯
Yes.
行
Okay.
托米和亚当想要过来
Tommy and Adam wanna come by.
可以吧 他们人不错
Is that all right? They're cool.
我不是说别到处声张吗
Thought this was gonna be low-key.
没什么好紧张的吧
Nah, let's just keep it chill.
你想要来瓶啤酒吗
Do you want a beer?
你去哪了
Where you been?
解决些麻烦事
Been handling some shit.
你呢
You?
一样
Same.
我应该叫上你的
I coulda used you.
你搞定了
You do it?
不在家里了
It's gone.
运去说好的地方了吗
Where we said?
我都说不在家里了
I said it's gone.
你今天去找皮特了没
You talk to Pete today?
找了
Yeah.
谈妥了
We're all good.
那就行
Great.
靠这办法 我们能一路往北全部洗劫一次
We can go all up the coast hitting these things.
我想要待在这
I think I need to stay put.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
待在这能干什么
What are we gonna do here?
兔子还不吃窝边草呢
Yeah, it's not smart to shit where we eat.
在这里也没人能依靠
We don't know anybody here.
一个不小心就成待宰羔羊了
We could be swimming in somebody else's fishbowl.
是又如何 总有办法解决
If we are, we'll figure it out.
我喜欢欧申赛德 这里就是家了 你觉得呢
I like Oceanside. This is home, right?
不好意思 洗手间在哪
Sorry. Where's the bathroom?
那边
It's that way.
拉另一边
Pull the other side.
手环的另一边
You know, the tab.
没事的
It's okay.
取这个需要点技巧
There's a little bit of a trick to these things.
你是护士吗
You a nurse or something?
没有啦 我在一家儿科诊所上班
No, honey, I work in a pediatrician's office.
那些孩子真有康复的吗
Do the kids get better?
那些病得特别厉害的
The really sick ones?
有的
Yeah.
我们要收拾她的东西了
We should collect up her stuff,
开始揽新的活儿
start scouting new jobs.
你不应该下手的
You shouldn't have done it.
你不应该枪杀她
You shouldn't have shot her.
你当着我们的面开枪
You shot her right in front of us.
"Shelter" - Mikal Cronin
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表