剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, don't do that.
会烧掉房♥子的
You're gonna burn the place down.
- 那样根本点不着 - 能
- It's not gonna work anyway. - Yes, it is.
嘿 别弄了
Hey, I said stop.
偏要
No.
你就这样跟长辈讲话吗
That's how you talk to adults?
回你自己家去吧
Go home to your house.
算了 把那个给我
Okay, give me that.
不
No.
给我... 待着
Just... wait here.
拿孩子没辙吗
Trouble with the kids, huh?
老兄 你找谁吗
You looking for somebody, pal?
是的 兄弟
Yeah, man. I am.
你们俩
You two.
进屋去
Inside.
你明白我为什么来
You know why I'm here.
是因为你没长眼
I'm here 'cause you're dumb!
因为你的女人没长眼
And because your girlfriend is dumb!
你们在这待了两个月
You've been here two months,
就开始挖我墙角了
and you're already making moves.
听着
Listen.
管教管教你的女人 明白了吗
You gotta get that bitch in line, you hear me?
我一般不打女人
I don't want to do this to a woman.
但也会破例
But I will.
握个手吧
Come on.
我是麦克斯·克罗斯
Max Cross.
欢迎来到我的地盘
Welcome to my town.
不握手吗
No?
好吧
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
光明与真♥相♥之族
需要帮助吗
Can I help you with something?
那路标是你们立的吗
Those your signs out on the road?
是的
They are.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
光明与真♥相♥之族
It's the Kinship of Light and Truth.
我是米奇
I'm Mickey,
受教会任命的加州牧师
ordained minister, state of California.
这是间教堂吗
This is a church?
不算是
We don't label it.
这些人... 全都住在这吗
All these people... they live out here?
一部分
Mm. Some of them, yeah.
你叫什么
You got a name?
安德鲁
Andrew.
幸会 安德鲁
It's a pleasure, Andrew.
看起来你在外奔波很久了
You look like you've been on the road awhile.
是啊 我...
Yeah, I...
开车去了南边 又向东
drove south and then east.
然后又返向北面 到了这里
Went back north, and now I'm here.
安德鲁 你为什么来这儿
Why are you here, Andrew?
说不清
I don't know.
很好
That's good.
这是个开端
That's the first step.
四处瞧瞧吧 我有活要干
Take a look around. I'm gonna get back to it.
安德鲁 这里欢迎每一个人
Everybody's welcome here, Andrew.
安德鲁呢
Where's Andrew?
"教皇"有事情要解决
Pope had some other shit he had to take care of.
他还好吗
Is he doing all right?
对 他很好
Yeah, he's fine.
东西到手后 立马带到这里来
Drop the package off here as soon as you have it.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
这事办妥了
Soon as this is finished,
我们就好好谈下一步
we'll sit down and talk about next steps.
下一步是把遗产还给我们
Next step is you giving us our shit back.
我们会谈的
That's what we'll discuss.
我们不想拖拖拉拉
We don't want to drag this out.
我也不想
Neither do I.
看你们这次的表现咯
So let's just see how this goes.
小心点
Watch yourself.
对方不是善茬
Dude you're stealing from ain't no joke.
我不理解
This is bullshit, man.
我们要开场了
We're opening up.
尽情享受 玩得开心
Have a good time. Enjoy yourself.
各位 各位 大家好
What's up, what's up? Yes, sir.
嘿 这里是"迪曼德滑板"
Hey, we are Demand Skate.
非常感谢你们能来
Thank you so much for coming out here.
我只想问
I got a real quick question.
你们想见谁
Who'd you come to see?
塞隆·马雷今天到场了
Shiloh Marley in the house!
嗨起来 感谢大家的参与
Let's go! Thank you so much for coming out.
隔壁就是马里恩的办公室
Marion's office is on the other side of this wall.
嘿 你们在干什么
Yo, yo! What's going on over here?
有什么事吗
Hey. Can I help you?
你们今天不能干活
You can't work here today.
我们就剩收尾工作了
Oh, we just got a couple things to finish off.
管你呢 我们隔壁要放音乐
Like hell you do, man. We poppin' next door, man.
这会让我老板很不爽
My boss ain't gonna be cool with this.
哥们 我也有老板
Look, I got a boss, too, man.
不 没有我老板极品
Not like mine, you don't.
好吧 我们尽快
All right, we'll be quick.
哥们 给我抓紧点
Just make it really quick, homie.
行 没问题
Yeah, all right.
克雷格 通知雷恩让音乐大声点
Craig, text Renn to turn the music up.
音量大一点
Turn it up louder.
你是个新面孔
Ain't seen you around here before.
你叫什么
What's your name?
丹妮尔 你呢
Danielle. What's yours?
马里恩·威尔斯
Marion Wills.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
你还不知道我是谁吧
You don't know who I am, do you?
有必要吗
Should I?
当然 这是我的地盘
Yeah, this my spot.
你是这里的老大
Oh, this is your place?
没错
That's right.
牛哦
It's cool.
没人陪你吗
Here by yourself?
现在有了
Not anymore.
赛隆有时间单独聊聊吗
Shilon have time for a quick one-on-one?
这还用说 小赛
You know he does. Hey, yo, Shi.
- 快来 兄弟 - 怎么了
- Come on, man, come on. - 'Sup, man?
我得工作了 别走 好吗
Time to go to work, but don't go anywhere, all right?
- 行 - 史蒂夫
- I won't. - Stevie.
好好招待我的朋友 好吗
Take care of my girl Danielle over here, all right?
我们走吧 来吧 兄弟
Let's go. Let's go, man.
怎么... 怎么回事
What's... What's going on?
隔壁开工了吗
Are they working over here?
工人说马上就完事
Dude said he'd be quick.
先生们 我去处理点麻烦 好吗
Gentlemen, I got to take care of some business, all right?
我马上回来 快去
I'll be back. Come on, man.
有人过去了
有人来了
Yo, someone's coming.
我去应付
I'll handle it.
你们在干嘛呢
What's going on here?
我们在施工
Uh, we're just doing some work.
废话 为什么挑现在
Yeah, no shit. Why?
老板有一份扫尾清单
Well, uh, the owner had some punch-list,
要求我们完成 所以我们在赶进度
uh, stuff for us to do, so we're just getting it done
- 在检查之前... - 胡说八道
- before we inspect... - Bullshit.
我给沃伦付了钱 让他不要在展示日施工
I pay Warren not to work on my demo days.
我也不知道怎么和你解释
Well, I don't know what to tell you, man.
- 我只是... - 你不知道怎么...
- I'm just doing j... - You don't know what to...
好吧 我给你出出主意怎么样
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表