剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
但我不能让你空着手走
but I couldn't let you go empty-handed.
火鸡可以吗
Is turkey okay?
可以 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
约书亚树国家公园离这里有三十分钟
Joshua Tree is 30 minutes away.
往东去的路上可以停下来看看
You should stop on your way east.
所以
So...
那个孩子...
that kid...
是你的儿子吗
he's your son?
是
Yeah. Yeah.
那个男的...
And the guy...
利亚姆 我的前夫
Liam. My ex.
所以...
So, like...
为什么你的... 你的孩子没跟着你生活
like, why isn't your... your kid with you?
惩罚
Punishment.
离婚的惩罚
For the divorce.
那你为什么要让他带走呢
So why did you even let him take him?
让... 让他带走吗
Let... Let him take him?
你觉得 我把他拱手送人了
Is that... that what you think I'm... I'm doing?
不 我不是这个意思...
No, no. I-I didn't mean...
嗯 因为我已经尝试了
Yeah, because I have... I have tried everything
所有我能试的办法 - 等等
that I could possibly try... - Wait.
付了所有我能付的钱
... and paid everything that I could possibly pay.
为了让亨利回来 我什么都能做
I would do anything to have Henry back.
当他不在我身边时
When I'm not with him,
我的身体像被挖空了一样
it's like a part of me is missing.
我♥干♥嘛和你说这些
Why am I even telling you this?
我都不认识你
I don't even know you.
天啊
God.
昨晚很开心 谢谢你送我回来
Last night was fun, and thank you for the ride,
但你应该走了
but you should go.
听着
Hey, listen.
我没有这个意思
No. I didn't mean it like...
不 你不懂 你不懂
No, you don't get it! You don't get it.
走吧 拜托了
Please, just go.
这算是生意最差的几晚之一了吧
Got to be one of the slowest nights we've ever had.
我不敢相信有人会想去
I can't believe people want to go and drink
一个叫"阳光傻瘫"的地方喝酒
at a place called Sun of a Beach.
他们的酒很便宜
Eh, their drinks are cheap.
他们这周每天都在做买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的活动
They're doing two for ones every day of the week
来招揽客人
to bring in business.
就这
That's it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我说不来
Well, I don't know.
无法想象顾客流失的原因
Uh, I just can't imagine customers taking off
是其他地方打折了
over some happy hour bullshit.
我不太理解
It just doesn't make sense to me.
怎么了
What's up?
有人在传谣言
People shit-talking.
总会过去的
You know, it'll blow over.
我不知道 别人在议论什么
No, I don't. What... What are they talking about?
很无脑 一点根据都没有
It's stupid, dude. It... It doesn't even make sense.
汤米 别人在议论什么
Tommy, what are they talking about?
有人说你和你的兄弟
People are saying that you and your brothers
解决了阿德里安
"took care" of Adrian.
你说他是乘船出游了 但是...
I mean, I know you said he's been on that boat trip, man, but...
但是什么
But what?
不好说 他不在也有一段时间了
I don't know. He's... He's just been gone awhile now.
感觉不同了
Things feel different
你妈妈去世以后开始的
since your mom's been gone.
你们有见到两个孩子吗
Hey, have you seen two kids?
什么样子 - 一个男孩一个女孩
What did they look like? - A boy and a girl.
深色头发 七岁
They... They have dark hair, 7 years old.
抱歉 没见过
I'm sorry, I-I haven't.
要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
要不要报♥警♥ - 不用了 没事
Should we call the police? - No. No, no, no, no. It's fine.
抱歉 大家有没有见过两个小孩
Excuse me, have you... have you ladies seen two kids,
棕色头发 没有吗
brown hair? No?
安德鲁 朱莉亚
Andrew, Julia!
克雷格 我们来干什么
Yo, yo, Craig. What... What are we doing?
马上就知道了
Oh, you're about to find out, man.
我们来干什么
What are we gonna do?
你要作妖了 - 不是吧
You gonna do something. - No, no, no!
你会摔下来的 - 干嘛
Hey, hey, you're gonna fall. - What are you...
你想怎么样- 来啊 软蛋
What are you doing, man? - Come on, you pussies.
老兄
Dude.
我们要上去吗
Hey, we're gonna go up there?
你们打算上去吗
Are you gonna get up there, buddy?
快 上
Come on. Let's go.
别上去了 水没那么深
Dude, no, no! It's not that deep, man.
上去不太明智 - 要摔下来的
I don't think that's a good idea, dude. - You're gonna fall.
大变样了
Shit's changed, man.
以前我经常和哥几个这样玩
I used to do this shit with my brothers all the time.
上来啊
Yo, come on up, man!
请离开栈桥 - 草
Please clear the pier. - Shit.
警♥察♥来了 - 嘿 克雷格
Cops, cops, cops, cops. - Hey, Craig.
克雷格 快走 - 跟我来啊
Craig, Craig, Craig, Craig, come on. - Come on. Let's go.
我们走吧 - 你们去哪
Please. Let's get out of here. - Yo! Yo, where are you going?
马上 - 嘿
Right now! - Hey!
所有人退回到步道
Everyone, move back to the boardwalk.
妈的
Goddamnit.
我们是欧市港口巡警
This is the Oceanside Harbor Patrol.
原地别动 原地别动
Stay where you are. Stay where you are.
不要往下跳
Do not jump.
妈妈 - 老天爷啊
Mom! - Jesus Christ!
你们去哪里了
Where the hell were you?
担心死我了
I was so worried.
起来
Get up.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
安德鲁给我打了电♥话♥
Andrew called me.
我让曼尼看着他们
Manny was supposed to be watching them.
他走了
Well, he left.
他们出门找你走丢了
And they went out looking for you and got lost.
用公共电♥话♥打给我
Called me from a pay phone.
安德鲁想要找你
Andrew wanted to find you.
他担心你被那个男的欺负
He was worried the man was gonna hurt you.
哪个男的 - 打杰克叔叔的那个
What man? - The man who beat up Uncle Jake.
麦克斯
Max?
好吧
Okay. Hey.
你们不用担心他 知道吗
You guys don't have to worry about him, okay?
大家准备上♥床♥睡觉吧
Hey, why don't you guys get ready for bed?
我还不想睡觉 - 快去
I don't want to go to bed. - Come on, come on.
带上比萨
You can take your pizza.
晚安 - 给你
Good night. - Here. Here you go.
抱一个 - 晚安宝贝
Come here. - Good night, baby.
安德鲁宝贝 晚安
Good night, Andrew. Bye, baby.
他们不应该找你
They shouldn't have called you.
我现在回家了 所以
But I'm here now, so...
你走吧
So you can go.
吉妮
Janine...
我现在真心不想听你说教
I really don't want a lecture right now.
我没这个打算
I'm not gonna give you one.
好
Okay.
总有糟心的事情 当妈就是这样
Look, shit happens. It's part of being a mom.
来
Come on.
你比我更需要
You need this more than I do.
伏特加太纯了
A little heavy on the vodka.
这也抱怨 曼尼不管孩子就跑了
Are you complaining? So Manny just left them?
似乎是这样
Yeah, looks that way.
下次遇见他可有他好受的
I'd hate to be his ass when you see him again.
出事了就尽管找我
Things come up and you can always call me.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表