剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Byte Here and Now.
"此时此地字节号♥" 旧金山 加州
我已经开始厌恶这群混♥蛋♥了
Hate these assholes already.
- 叫 - 叫什么
- Call. - Call what?
叫♥春♥吗
Call your sister a whore?
给我看看你的牌 傻♥逼♥
Show me your cards, dickhead.
老兄 给他看牌 他叫牌了
Dude, show. He called.
你管那么多干嘛 你不是出完了吗
What do you care? You're out, man.
喂 你 站起来 快点 里面去
Yo, you! Up! Now! Inside.
- 起来 - 在这 下去 跪着
- Get up. - Right there! Down! Knees!
- 好 好 - 只有你们几个人在船上吗
- Okay, okay! - You on this boat by yourself?
- 只有我们 - 手举起来
- It's just us. - Hands.
跪下 去那儿
Get on your knees. Right there.
双膝跪地
Get on your knees.
你 手背着
You. Hands.
放松
Relax.
还少一部手♥机♥
Hey, we need another phone.
另一部手♥机♥在哪儿
Where's the other phone?
右后裤袋
Back-right pocket.
手背着
Hands.
并脚 快点
Feet. Now.
并脚 说你 脚并起来
Feet. You. Feet.
- 都是一块钱的 - 什么
- These are ones. - What?
都是一元面额的
They're just ones!
行 你们的金库呢
All right, where's the bank?
没什么金库
There isn't one.
你们不是玩得很大嘛
Oh, you guys are real high-stake players, huh?
一张代表一万 傻冒
Well, each single represents 10k, dumbass.
- 杰克 - 怎么
- Jack. - What?
他们应该了解了解比特币吧
This should be an ad for Bitcoin, man.
赌注太大了 现金根本不够花的
The pot's too big for cash.
我们都用加密货币结算
We settle with cryptocurrency.
行 把你的表给我
All right, gimme your watch.
怎么是塑料的
It's plastic!
你以为是什么 劳力士吗
What were you expecting? A Rolex?
我爸倒是戴劳力士
My dad wears a Rolex.
哪来的土包子
What century are you guys living in?
闭上你的臭嘴
Hey, shut the hell up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你们怎么有钱都不会花
Man, you guys suck at being rich.
- 靠 - 他们在干嘛
- Man! - What are they doing?
我们也该弄一艘
We should get one of these.
是啊 不过得给它起个好点的名字
Yeah, gotta give it a better name, though.
把水上摩托解开
Go and untie the Jet Skis.
好
On it.
老哥 你到底在干嘛
What the hell, man?!
你不能把我们丢在这里
Hey, you're not gonna just leave us out here.
至少先把我们解开吧
At least untie us first.
请求救援 请求救援
Mayday, Mayday.
船名"此时此地字节号♥"
This is the Byte Here and Now.
距离港口三英里
We're three miles out from the harbor.
引擎出了故障
We're having engine problems.
可♥卡♥因♥也吸完了
And we just ran out of cocaine.
混♥蛋♥
Ah, asshole!
认真的吗
Seriously?
特别认真
Seriously.
- 塞奇在吗 - 塞奇 有人找
- Satch around? - Hey, Satch!
另一边加多点
Put more on the other side.
好久没见了 哥们
It's been a long time, la'u.
有什么需要帮忙的
What can I do for you?
我想把这车置换了
I'm looking to trade this in.
证照齐全吗
You got all the papers on it?
那是蓝妈妈的车
It was Smurf's.
想换什么车
What you looking to get for it?
你有什么
What do you got?
我是你的话 只会看上那辆
That's the only one I'd mess with, if I were you.
保养得不错的
She's been looked after.
那好
Okay.
我去给你拿车钥匙
I'll grab the keys.
费这么大劲就只赚了这三百
A lot of hassle for 300 bucks.
随缘吧
Whatever, man.
我们还顺了两艘水上摩托呢
We got a couple of Jet Skis out of the deal.
至少能卖♥♥个几千
Be worth a few grand.
你都睡在这里吗
Yo, are you crashing here?
是啊 太忙了
Yeah, I've been busy.
要顾酒吧的生意
Got a business to run.
好吧 我去开瓶啤酒
All right, man, well, look. I'm gonna grab a beer.
这么盛装打扮要去哪儿
Where are you going all dressed up?
有事呗
I've got a thing.
我也要去
I want to go.
- 谈工作 不是约会 - 我才不管呢
- It's work. Not play. - No, I don't care.
我不想闷在家里了
I need to get out of this house.
和你不是一路人
It's not really your crowd.
我和谁都能聊得来
I can hang with anybody.
那谁来看孩子
Well, who's gonna watch the kids?
菲尼克斯可以
Phoenix can do it.
你会付他报酬吗
Are you gonna pay him?
当然
Sure.
你可不能穿成这样去
Well, you can't go looking like that.
这样是哪样
Like what?
潘
Pam!
这样是哪样
Like what?
谢谢你帮我组织募捐 哥们
Thanks for throwing the fundraiser, dude.
这里还有
You missed some.
谢啦 哥们
Dude, thanks.
小事
Of course.
要我帮你看管吗
You want me to keep that some place safe?
好啊
Sure.
我会拿钱补牙的
I'm gonna have teeth, man.
狠狠咬一口苹果
Bite into an apple.
举着玉米棒子啃
Rip into some corn.
肯定比现在帅
Yeah, you'll look good, bud.
你好
What's up?
给你补牙的
For your teeth.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, dude.
我差不多有销赃人选了
I think I found us a fence.
弗兰基认识的
Through Frankie.
她要每笔交易抽5%的分成
She wants 5% every transaction.
这是我们当下唯一的选择
It's the only action we got right now.
好
Okay.
要我来告诉克雷格吗
You want me to tell Craig?
不用 我会跟他说
No, I'll tell him.
- 喝酒吗 - 好
- Want a drink? - Yeah.
- 你好 - 您好
- Hello. - Hello?
有什么可以帮您的吗
Can I help you?
我去世的母亲
My mother passed away,
呃 在这里买♥♥了几块墓... 墓地
and she, uh, purchased some b-burial plots here.
这真让人伤心
I'm so sorry to hear that.
- 她是火葬的吗 - 是的
- She was cremated? - Yeah. She was cremated,
但她还是想安葬在这里
but she wanted to be buried here,
葬在她死去的女儿 我的姐姐身边
next to my sister, her daughter.
好的 没问题 但我们现在要关门了
Oh, that's fine, but I'm actually closing up right now.
你明早电♥话♥联♥系♥我
Call me tomorrow morning,
我明天给你办理
and I will get this started for you.
什么 不 不 不行
No. What? No. No, no, no.
- 现在就帮我弄好 - 真的很抱歉
- It has to be done now. - Oh, I'm sorry.
- 现在真的... 没法安排 - 就今天
- That's... That's not possible. - Today.
听着 下葬这回事没有... 没有那么简单
See, burials don't... don't work like that.
我们要先约个时间
We need to set an appointment.
可她早就买♥♥好了墓地
But she already bought the plot.
她是买♥♥好了 但是还要相关手续
Yes. But there's a little bit more to it than that.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表