剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Man, we made money.
天啊... - 走吧
Man... - Let's go.
我的天 你一身臭味
Oh, geez, you reek.
你们在那店里喷的是什么
What was that stuff that you were spraying around?
土狼尿
Coyote piss.
能避免负鼠糟蹋我的橙子树
Keeps the possums off my orange trees.
你和尿都能把一屋子人熏跑
Yeah, well, you both can clear a room.
吉妮 走吧
Janine, let's go.
嘿 快走 - 好 再待会儿
Hey, come on! - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Give me a minute.
快点 - 拜托
Come on! - Come on!
天啊 我要错过最精彩的时刻了
Oh, my God! I'm gonna miss the best part!
快点 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
把钱给我 - 好的
Give me the money! - Okay.
快点 - 行 行 别开枪
Now! Let's go! - Okay, okay! Don't shoot.
别逼我开枪
Don't give me a reason to, then.
麻利点 - 行 老兄
Make it quick and easy. - Okay, look, man.
我有孩子 好吗 - 谁没孩子
I got kids, okay? - Yeah, man, who doesn't?
打开钱匣子 别动
Open it up. Don't move.
怎么回事 - 嘿 乔什
Hey, what's up? - Hey, Josh.
你和你的舅舅们要签这三份文件
So, you and your uncles need to sign all three copies.
什么文件
What is it?
文件里规定 你们四个同意
It states that all four of you all agree to equal shares
平等享有和管控你外婆的房♥产
and control of your grandmother's estate.
这情形不常见
It's, uh, an unusual situation,
大部分家庭都选择分完家产
'cause most families want to, you know, divide things up,
各过各的
go their separate ways.
没错 我们不是普通的家庭
Yeah, well, we're not most families.
对 同感 我家也一样
Yeah, don't I know it. Mine either.
更像是家族生意
More like a family business.
我们希望继续经营
We want to keep things going.
但如果情况有变
But if things were to change,
需要多长时间才能分配财产
how long would it take to divide everything up?
有什么变故
Well, what's changed?
需要多久
How long?
那我们得起草新的协议
Ah, well, we'd draw up new paperwork.
如果你的舅舅们买♥♥下你那份产权会更省事
But it would be easier if your uncles just bought you out.
把这些文件签了 然后交还给我
Get these signed and back to me.
除此以外的事 我每小时收费500
And for anything else, I bill $500 an hour.
再见
Bye.
是这样吗
That's happened?
这里出什么事了 - 见鬼
What's going on here? - Oh, shit.
那一定... - 不会吧
Oh, that must... - You gotta be kidding me.
估计这是他老婆
Guessing this is the wife.
混♥蛋♥ 骗我说在特曼库拉造房♥子
Framing a house in Temecula, asshole?
你跟踪了我
You followed me?
这就是那女人
Is this her?
她是... - 是她吗
She's... - Or is it her?
嗨 我是吉妮
Hi, it's me. Janine.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
所以你就不着家了
This is why you're never home?
谢丽尔 你能冷静点吗 - 你就在这鬼混
Cheryl, will you calm down? - This is where you go?
夫妻矛盾好戏上演
Domestic disputes attract attention.
贱♥货♥ 你觉得好笑吗
Oh, you think this is funny, bitch?
让开 - 对 有点好笑啊
Get away from me! - Yeah, a little bit.
贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch.
当心了 当心了
Oh, heads up. Heads up!
你在这儿...
You're here...
养着她的孩子... - 老天哪
... raising her kids... - Hey! Jesus!
却不和我生一个 - 听我说 我们谈谈
... instead of having one with me! - Hey, listen to me! Let's talk about it.
见鬼 - 老天啊
Damn it! - Jesus!
不能忍♥
Oh, no! No!
让她冷静冷静 - 给我走开
Hey, just give her some space. - Will you back off?!
嗨 谢丽尔 难得相识
Hi, Cheryl. Nice to meet you.
你想进屋去吗
You want to come inside?
想要我领你去参观一下
Want me to give you a little tour of all the spots
我和你丈夫上♥床♥的地方吗 - 天啊 吉妮
that I banged your husband? - Jesus, Janine.
不要吗
No?
那你为什么不走人 - 冷静
Then why don't you walk away? - Easy.
别在我的地盘上演你的夫妻闹剧
And take your little domestic dispute off my property!
多谢
Thank you.
等一下
Hey. Slow down for a sec.
滚 滚开 - 让我...
Get away. Get away! - Just let...
他妈的
God damn it!
很有意思 是吗
That's funny, huh?
谢你一家 吉妮
Thanks, Janine.
离谱
Holy shit.
你们想要啤酒和牛排吗
You guys want beers and steaks?
回车上去
Hey, get back in the truck.
我爸爸死了吗
Is my dad dead?
没有
No.
你是... 她的新男友吗
Are you... her new boyfriend?
不是
No.
那你为什么这么干
Then why are you doing this?
因为孩子需要妈妈
Because kids need their mothers.
也应该和妈妈在一起
And they should be with their mothers.
我是说...
I mean...
如果他们有个好妈妈的话
if their mothers are good.
我觉得她是好妈妈
I... I think she is.
很好
Good.
我们走吧
Let's go.
停下
Stop!
你得学学什么做牛排
You need to learn how to cook a steak.
好得很
It's good.
你最多就烤了一分钟
Mnh-mnh, you cooked that a minute at most.
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right. So!
吉娅说除了她那部分 剩下每人能分五千
Gia says we could all get 5 grand each after her cut.
大获成功的一天
Successful day at work.
吉娅说什么时候 - 几周吧
Did Gia say when? - Couple weeks.
无语
Aw, shit.
曼尼 她可不是拿货去连锁超♥市♥里卖♥♥
Manny, she's not selling them out of the trunk of her car in TJ.
嘿 白花花的五千呢
Hey, 5 grand's top dollar.
我得打个电♥话♥
Oh, shit. I gotta make a phone call.
他怎么回事
What's his problem?
有人带他玩赌马
Somebody showed him a racetrack.
没错
Yeah.
你忙得不可开交
Oh, you got your hands full down here.
我数了一下 有四个孩子
That's four kids, by my count.
没错 杰克比较听话
Yeah, Jake's easy enough,
不过曼尼... 很难对付
but Manny... he's a handful.
不过他在压力下表现不错
But he's good under pressure,
而且想挣钱 所以...
and he wants to earn, so...
五千块会派上用场的
That 5 grand's gonna come in handy.
能帮上忙就行
Least I could do.
你认识店里那个人
Guy on the inside was yours.
事实证明 厄尼不是当保安的料
Turns out, Ernie's a pretty lousy security guard.
呸 好吧 - 早跟你说了
Pah! All right. - Told your ass.
教教我做饭
Well, teach me how to cook, then.
下一步怎么办
So, what's next?
你什么意思
What?
潘 拜托了
Pam! Come on.
我们暂且享受当下 好吗
How about we just enjoy this for a hot minute?
我只是说说
I'm just saying.
船到桥头自然直
Something works, it works.
好吧 我们去买♥♥些能吃的食物
All right. Let's go get some real food.
走开
Go away!
开门
Open up!
你想干什么
What do you want?
开门
Open the door.
想说什么快说
Say whatever you came to say.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
嗨 宝贝
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表