剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
你能顺便把密♥码♥写下来吗
Could you write down that combination while you're at it?
你说真的吗
You serious?
对 反正你早晚要给我们 不如...
Yeah, you're gonna have to give it to us at some point, so...
这些是蓝妈妈的法律文件
This is all Smurf's legal shit.
继承给潘米拉·强森 你也已经知道了
Pamela Johnson stuff you already know about.
那是什么
What's that?
那个
That?
做生意的小额资金
Petty cash for the business.
到时候我会分"教皇"和克雷格一份
I'll give Pope and Craig their cut when I see them.
就这么多了
That's it.
囤在家里的那批货
All that weight you're holding at the house,
应该藏到这里
you should stash it here.
哪里
Where?
天花板上 通风管道之间有很多空隙
In the ceiling. There's plenty of space in the ducts.
对 被人发现 倒霉的是我呗
Right, but if anybody finds it, I get popped.
不 信我 这里更安全
No, trust me. It's more safer here.
为了谁的安全
Safer for who?
为了大家的安全
Safer for everybody.
我不是和你说着玩
And that's not a request.
给我密♥码♥
Combination.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你锁门了吗
Did you lock the door?
没关系 他们知道不能进来
Doesn't matter. They know not to come in.
你不能那样
You can't do that.
妈妈说她有朋友过来的时候
Mom says we have to stay outside
我们必须待在外面
when she has friends over.
你不能偷看
You can't do that.
你刚才站在门外面干什么
What were you doing just standing there?
小家伙很乖嘛
You're looking good, big man.
借过
Yo, cutting through!
混♥蛋♥
Yo, asshole!
小心左边 兄弟
On your left, bro.
你要怎么
What the hell, man?
你直接把那小子干翻在地啊
Oh, you crushed that dude.
还能更简单粗暴一点吗
On some Itchy and Scratchy shit.
不对 是他自己绊倒了
Oh, no, man. He, uh... He tripped.
那个 我是来取货的 买♥♥了块冲浪板...
So, yo, I'm, uh, here to pick up a board for, uh...
- 给雷恩 - 雷恩 对
- For Renn. - Renn, yeah.
对 我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
你和我哥戴维是校友
Uh, you went to school with my older brother Davey.
嗑药的老戴
Crackhead Dave?
大家都叫他"嗑戴侠"
Oh, everybody called him CD.
- "嗑戴侠" - 对
- CD? - Yeah.
对对 想起来了
Yeah. Yeah, I know your brother.
- 对 - 他现在怎么样
- Right. - How's he doing?
在牢里蹲着
Uh, he's in jail.
小家伙真可爱
Hey, cute kid.
别哭了 小家伙
Oh, hey, come on, man.
你有用摇篮抱的姿势抱过他吗
You ever try, like, rocking the football hold with him?
能安抚孩子
Calms 'em right down, man,
尽管看起来一个不小心就会头冲下
even though it looks like you're about to drop 'em
摔在地上
on their head.
这你都懂
No shit?
我帮你装车上
Hey, I'll load this up for you.
不客气
No problem.
小哥 那个...
Hey, man, and what about, uh...
那放屁呢
what about gas?
我觉得有时候他想放屁
I feel like sometimes he's trying to rip one,
但好像放不出来
but, like, he can't.
那就要揉揉肚子 老哥
Gotta rub the stomach, dude.
像揉狗狗一样
It's like a puppy.
像揉狗狗一样
Like a puppy?
对
Yeah.
学到了
All right.
看啊
Look at this!
戴伦·科迪
Deran Cody.
真是稀客
Never see your ass.
和狼人一样
You're like a werewolf.
必定是有什么重要的事才会主动现身
So it must be a full moon or some shit.
对 所以我亲自来了 规矩要改一改
Yeah, that's why I'm here. I'd like that to change.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
从今往后 有什么事先找我
From here on out, you can talk to me first.
我滴乖乖
Oh, shit!
那我们什么时候有钱拿
Hey, so, when are we getting paid?
我还没答应呢
Whoa. Look, I didn't say yes.
明白吗
All right?
我把我对J说过的话和你重复一遍
I'm gonna tell you what I already told J.
J来过这吗
J was here?
在沙滩上
At the beach.
我行事简单明了 兄弟
I keep it simple, bro.
J帮我搞到了货
J delivered for me,
所以我觉得没必要改规矩
so I see no reason to switch it up.
所以 不管你跟你自家人打什么小算盘
Now, whatever you're trying to do with your family here...
...都别打我的主意
... you're gonna have to find another way.
操
Shit.
我不建议现在出院
I-I wouldn't advise leaving just yet.
我是富兰克林医生
I'm Dr. Franklin.
回去坐下怎么样
Why don't you sit back down?
你能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
我怎么会在这儿
What am I doing here?
我叫安德鲁 安德鲁·科迪
A... My name's Andrew. Andrew Cody.
你知道自己住哪吗
You know where you live?
我做什么事了吗 我...
Did I do something? Did I...
我伤人了吗
Did I hurt somebody?
你流着血在街上游荡
You were wandering around and bleeding,
自言自语 胡乱敲陌生人的门
talking to yourself, knocking on random doors.
我要确保你没有脑震荡或更严重的状况
I need to make sure you haven't suffered a concussion, or worse.
请回答我的问题
Please answer my question.
你住哪
Where do you live?
我得回家
I got to get home.
- 我不该在这里 - 你看到这张纸了吗
- I'm not supposed to be here. - You see this little piece of paper?
这上面写着你被强制接受精神治疗
This says that you're on an involuntary psychiatric hold.
唯一能离开这里的办法是我在这张纸上签字
The only way outta here is if I sign this little paper
给你放行
that says you can go,
也就是说我们要给你做一次脑部断层扫描检查
which means we're gonna get a CT scan of your head.
而且你得和我说实话
And you're gonna have to talk to me.
所以 皮特在等一个大主顾把货包了
So, uh, Pete's waiting on a single buyer for this coke.
J有说吗
That what J said?
对 这件事情他也瞒着我们
Yeah, another thing he failed to mention to us.
老天
Jesus.
一个买♥♥家 那么多的货
Single buyer, that much weight.
- 等一辈子吗 - 是
- It's gonna take forever. - I know.
弗兰基可以帮我们
Frankie could help us
在此期间变卖♥♥一些蓝妈妈的东西
fence some of Smurf's shit in the meantime.
- 弗兰基 - 对 J和她说了
- Frankie? - Yeah, J talked to her.
她有兴趣
I mean, she's interested,
但是如果和她合作 她要抽成5%
but if she's gonna do it, she wants a cut. 5%.
凭什么J出面和弗兰基谈
What the hell is J doing talking to Frankie?
- 因为我们缺钱 - 没那回事
- We need the money, man. - No, man.
我们的油卡已经被停了
Look, our gas cards got cut off.
还有信♥用♥卡♥ 以及你的手♥机♥
Our credit cards. Your phone's gonna be next.
人过世了以后就是这样的
This is what they do when people die, man.
况且所有东西都在蓝妈妈名下
And everything was under Smurf's name.
我会去找弗兰基谈谈的
Look, I'll, uh... I'll talk to Frankie.
我不想让J包办
I don't want J doing it.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是查德威克警官
Hey, this is Officer Chadwick.
我找戴伦
I'm looking for Deran.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表