剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
I put my ass on the line.
能下周吗 - 只能今天动手
Can we do it next weekend? - No, no, today was the day.
所有人员轮换离开了潘德顿
All of the boys just rotated out of Pendleton.
行吧 如果决定行动 就得保证不出问题
Okay, well, if we're gonna do this, we have to do it right.
你等得及吗
So, can you wait?
我能分到钱就行
Long as I get my cut.
会给你的 我保证 给
You'll get your cut. I got you, okay? Here.
送你了
Keep it.
你觉得时机成熟了就给我打电♥话♥
Just give me a call when you think the time's right.
孩子们喜欢"朝阳视野"吗
How the kids liking Sunnyview?
是去上学的
It's school.
没错 但我当成日托
Yeah. I use it like daycare.
巴兹总想着逃学
Baz always wants to skip,
儿童服务机构总是纠缠我
but child services are always popping in
因为他难搞的奶奶不断举报我
since their bitch of a grandma called them on me.
起码有免费午饭
Free lunch, though.
那倒是
There is that.
不聊了 保持联♥系♥
All right. I'll be in touch.
你看这群垃圾 - 谁
Look at these pieces of shit. - Who?
这群混账东西在街上新开了一家酒吧
These assholes that opened up that new bar down the street.
罗博貌似磕嗨了
Yeah, well, Rob looks stoked.
兴奋吧 免费短袖要吗
So stoked, bro. Free shirt?
入手不亏
Can't go wrong.
庆功酒 什么鬼
Ugh. Libations? Jesus.
免费的
Free stuff.
要不然 给我一瓶啤酒
How about a, uh, one... one of those beers?
给他一瓶
Give the guy a beer.
你今天到处蹭吃蹭喝啊
Oh, you're just swimming in freebies today, bud.
今天是好日子
It's a good day.
不准你穿这种垃圾东西
No, you're not wearing this garbage.
谢谢你的啤酒
Well, thanks for the beer.
对不起
Sorry, man.
改装不错
Nice setup.
谢了
Thanks.
还记得"教皇"以前会滑板吗
Hey, remember when Pope used to skate?
他会在斜坡上来来回♥回♥
Yeah, he just used to roll back and forth
没日没夜地滑
on that one ramp all day and night.
不等他结束 谁也别想滑
No one could skate till he was done.
最后有人报♥警♥了
Till someone called the cops.
之后蓝妈妈就给他报了拳击课
And then Smurf signed him up for boxing lessons.
在坡上发令起跑的是谁
Hey, who's starting them at the top?
要开始了
Here we go.
不到半英里的路程 有五百英尺的高差
It's a 500-foot drop in less than half a mile,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen.
第一个到达山脚的人
First one down the hill
奖励一块新板面和滑板桥
gets a new deck and trucks.
去年 有四人脚踝受伤
Last year, we had four broken ankles,
一人肩膀脱臼 还有一个椎间盘突出
a shoulder dislocation, and a herniated disc.
开啤酒
Open your beers!
喝
Drink!
姐们儿
Yo, homie.
今晚的颁奖仪式
Awards ceremony tonight.
在"阳光傻瘫"酒吧
Sun of a Beach.
啤酒免费
Free beers.
真的 你在坡上出什么状况了
Yeah, serious. Yo, what happened to you up there?
小码 是吧
Small, right?
你们今晚也可以来我的酒吧
You guys should come by the bar tonight.
会为今天的滑板竞速赛举办小型的颁奖派对
Doing a little awards party for the race today.
有卡洛斯的墨西哥焖肉 酒水免费
Carnitas from Carlos' and drinks on me.
那算了 我吃素
Uh, that's all right. I'm vegan.
加大码
Extra large?
自打我上幼儿园开始
Yo, man, this race has been going on
这比赛就有了
since I was in kindergarten.
你们这群不知道哪冒出来的人♥大♥摇大摆发短袖
You assholes just show up out of nowhere with T-shirts?
为社区做贡献而已
Just trying to support the community, man.
是吗 你哪的人
Oh, yeah? Where you from?
洛杉矶
L.A.
你觉得这里是洛杉矶吗
This look like L.A. to you?
能不能给我一件中码
Can you give me a, uh, medium instead?
我打算以后用来擦屁♥股♥
Think I'm gonna use it to wipe my ass later.
你好 科迪先生
Hello, Mr. Cody.
请出示 驾驶证 行驶证 车险证
License, registration, insurance, please.
好的 稍等一下
Great. Give me a sec.
他是哪位
Who the hell's that?
你不记得了
You don't remember him?
不记得
No.
是他把你送去医院的
He was the one that took you to the hospital.
也是跟我有来往的那个警♥察♥
He's the cop I've been talking to.
你们一家在警局的档案被我找到了
I got your family's police files.
内华达南街 5102号♥
5102 South Nevada.
两点以后可以去找 六小时后归还
Anytime from 2:00. You got 'em for about six hours.
祝你今天愉快
You have a nice day.
你的地方怎么了
So, what's up with your place, man?
什么 - 你的家
Huh? What? - Your house.
什么怎么了
What about it?
你不住了
Well, you're not using it.
我觉得可以做个交易
I figured, you know, we could do a trade.
老巴的房♥子归你 我和雷恩去你那里住
You take Baz's and Renn and I take yours.
尼克要宽敞一点的房♥子
We need more space with Nick,
你那儿的房♥间多
and you've got more room at yours.
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
老弟 老巴那套在斯特兰德大街
Bro, Baz's is on the Strand, man.
最适合单身汉住了
It's way better for a single guy.
你能帮个忙吗 一小时之后约了J见面
Can you help me out with this? I got to meet J in an hour.
行吗
All right?
你觉得警局档案里记录了什么
What do you think's gonna be in those police files?
不好说
I don't know.
我打赌 警♥察♥手里的蓝妈妈案底
Yo, I bet they're gonna have shit on Smurf
可以从恐龙时代♥开♥始记录吧
that goes way back to when, like, dinosaurs roamed the Earth.
很快就见分晓了
I guess we'll see soon enough.
店里怎么这么冷清
Yo, why's this, uh, place so empty?
因为现在是下午一点
'Cause it's, uh, 1:00 in the afternoon.
所以呢
So?
是因为洛杉矶来的那群王八犊子吗
Yo, is it those L.A. douchebags?
客人去他那里了
People still going to that place?
认真的吗
Seriously, man?
他们整天搞打折活动
They got an all-day happy hour going.
害我这里没生意了
It's putting me out of business.
不行 我们得采取行动
No, no, we got to do something.
比如呢 - 说不上来 比如
Like what? - I-I don't know. Something. Like...
他们之后有什么活动
What are they doing at this thing later?
卡洛斯供应墨西哥焖肉
Carlos is serving carnitas.
那得有人去和卡洛斯理论理论
Well, then someone needs to go and talk to Carlos.
曼尼
Manny!
看不见人影 - 他就在这儿
Can't see shit. - Yeah, well, he's here.
他的车停在外面
His car's outside.
你没钥匙吗
You don't have a key?
没
No.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
靠
Shit.
被人打了吗 - 别碰我
Are you hit? - Aah, stop!
能呼吸吗 坐起来 帮你扶起来
Can you breathe? Come here. Sit up. Let's sit you up.
给把劲 - 草
Come on. - Oh, shit.
苍天啊 快和我说
Jesus Christ, man. Talk to me.
怎么回事 谁干的
What happened? Who did it?
皮特
Pete.
皮特是谁
Who's Pete?
你能拿些冰块来吗
Will you get some ice, please?
不 快说皮特是谁
No. Tell me who Pete is.
还是我去吧
Or I can.
谁是皮特
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表