剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
And the feds offered him a deal to roll on my family.
蓝妈妈发现了这件事
Smurf found out about it.
阿德里安不得不永远离开这座城市
So Adrian had to leave town for good.
他没死
He's not dead.
明白吗
All right?
他可能正在哪里冲浪呢
He's probably catching great waves by now.
对于惹怒蓝妈妈的人来说
Which is a lot more than I can say for most people
这结果算不错的了
who've crossed Smurf.
你一会儿自己关门
You can close up on your own, right?
没问题
Yeah.
醒醒
Wake up.
再睡十分钟
10 more minutes.
起来 告诉我 我需要知道进展到哪一步了
Get up. Start talking. I need to know what the hell is going on.
我为这票活儿赌上了所有家当
This job is everything to me.
如果你搞砸了 我就完了
If... If you shit the bed on this, I'm... I'm done.
好吧
Fine.
听着 我们
Look, we, uh...
我们遇到了一点麻烦
we had some heat on us, and...
现在解决了
... now it's handled.
靠
God damn it.
放松点 活儿我们还是要做的
Just relax. We're still gonna do the job.
是在我投钱之前解决的吗
Was it handled before I put up my money?
如果你想退出
Look, if you want to pull out
让你的钱打水漂 无所谓
and piss away all your money, fine.
我也不在乎
I don't really give a shit.
很好
Great.
这就是问题
That's the problem.
你什么都无所谓
You don't give a shit about anything.
我知道你现在不好过
I know you're having a hard time right now
事情对你来说不顺利
and things aren't working out well for you.
事情对我来说不顺利
Oh, things aren't working well for me?
这还用你来告诉我
You think I need you to tell me that?
你知不知道现在有多少麻烦事
I mean, do you have any idea the amount of shit
需要我来处理
that I'm dealing with right now?
我知道
I do.
就当是为你自己好
But do yourself a favor
别再故作镇定 强颜欢笑了
and quit pretending you're still just having fun.
这巷子闻起来有股猫尿味
Smells like cat piss in this alley.
猫很难算是被驯化了 你知道吗
Cats are barely domesticated. Did you know that?
是真的
It's true.
它们野性尚存
They're one generation from being feral.
就算你在这样的地方扔一窝小猫
You could dump a litter of kittens in a place like this.
它们也能活下
They'd survive.
还能繁衍
They'd reproduce.
谈不上真正驯服
You can't really tame them.
来了
Here we go.
诶哟哟
Well, well.
你们是不是小题大做了
Aren't we the overachievers?
把尸体处理掉就好
All you had to do was get rid of a body.
何必惊动跨国调查
Not start an international investigation.
都在里面了 还加了四千
It's all in there. Plus four grand.
什么意思
What's that for?
我们两清了
We're done.
这就是你们打的如意算盘
So, that's what your little stunt was about?
我们还有别的方法断绝合作
We have other ways of cutting ties.
你应该不会喜欢
But I don't think you'd like them.
你们这是在玩火
You're making a mistake.
不 你才是
No, you are.
你觉得你能把谋杀案和尸体推到我们头上来
You thought you could tie us to a murder, maybe even a body.
难道我办不到吗
You think I still can't?
利文古德的事已经人尽皆知了
The Livengood story's out there, man.
要是你想趟浑水 尽管去
You want to get in the middle of it, go ahead.
但我觉得你还没那么蠢
But I don't think you're that stupid.
伙计怎么样
'Sup, man?
我看到你的短♥信♥了
I saw you texted me.
我打给你了 但你没接
I been calling. You didn't pick up.
我的错 今天忙疯了
Yeah, my bad. Just, uh, it's been a crazy day.
没关系
Yeah. No worries.
想试试好货吗
Wanna get real high?
我从秘鲁搞到的
I got that flake from Peru.
听着 朋友 你能来我很感激
Yeah, um, look, man, I appreciate you coming through and all,
但我有点累了
but, you know, I'm beat.
我想睡一会儿
I'm just gonna hit the hay.
别装了 兄弟 来一口
Okay. Quit playing, bro. Come on. Let's get down.
兄弟 我 我真的没装
Yeah, man. I'm... I'm... I'm not playing, you know?
一口 就一口 你就飘飘欲仙了
Dude, one bump... one bump, you're flying.
我不想要 懂了吗
I don't want it, okay?
就这样 - 你先拿着
We're... We're good. - Well, just take it
以后再给钱 - 我不想要
and then hit me back later. - I don't want it.
我只想 我只想你离开
I just need you... I need you to go.
你知道去哪儿找我 - 是的
You know where I'm at. - Yep.
你去哪里
Where you going?
和"教皇"共用一个浴室真是倒血霉了
I'm sick of sharing a bathroom with Pope.
我觉得我们该和他们
You know, I think we should talk to the guys
聊聊生意 看看他们怎么想的
about the businesses, see what they think.
你觉得"教皇"想做生意吗
Yeah, you think Pope wants to be a business owner?
他只要不和公众打交道就好
As long as he doesn't have to deal with the general public.
是他吗 - 没错
Is that him? - Yeah.
怀亚特·科尔
Wyatt Cole.
信心还在吗
Still feeling good about it?
你说过蓝妈妈会选择放弃
You said Smurf would've walked away.
我说她可能
I said she might.
我们只能成功
We need a win.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那就搞起
Let's do it.
你们在露营吗
Are you guys camping?
布莉在屋里吗
Is Bree inside?
她在看电视
She's watching TV.
好漂亮
Pretty.
你想我了吗
Did you miss me?
安德鲁怎么了
What happened to Andrew?
他把自己烧到了
He burned himself.
你不该把打火机给他
You shouldn't let him have a lighter.
下次他就长记性了
I don't think he's gonna do it again.
他还会犯的
He will.
男生都这样
He's a boy.
你弟弟的事我来管就好 好吗
Let me take care of your brother, okay?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
住在海边 你要时不时清理一下
You know, you got to keep them clean down here by the ocean.
空气里都是盐
All that salt in the air.
你上次清理枪是什么时候
When's the last time you cleaned yours?
我从不清理
I haven't.
我妈妈不喜欢枪
My mom didn't like guns.
家里从没有枪
Never had any in the house.
你做得不错
You did good, man.
查德威克
Chadwick.
利文古德
Livengood.
一切都在你的预料之中
Everything went just like you said it would.
我们运气不错
Yeah, we got lucky.
不
No.
不 是因为智慧
No, it was smart.
就像老巴一样
Just like Baz.
运气也是实力的一部分
You gotta make your own luck.
你去哪里
Where you going?
明天是垃圾回收日
It's, uh... It's garbage day tomorrow.
我去把罐子扔到路边
I was gonna take the can down to the street.
我帮你扔吧
I'll take it out for you.
皮特没有把可♥卡♥因♥冲进下水道
Pete never flushed the coke.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表