剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
"教皇"
Pope?
我得挂了 戴伦
I got to go, Deran.
老爸今天早上对我发火了
Dad got pissed at me this morning.
为什么
Why?
凯西
Cassie!
什么鬼
What the hell?
宝 你不需要把任何人 - 你在干什么
Baby, you don't need to treat anybody... - What do you think you're doing?
把任何人当回事 好吗 - 我就知道 你没接电♥话♥
... anybody like anything, okay? - You know, I knew something was up
准有什么事情
when you didn't answer your phone,
所以我给你发消息了 - 利亚姆
so I pinged you. - Liam...
去车里等着 - 利亚姆
Go wait in the car. - Liam...
去车里等着 - 爸
Go wait in the car. - Dad!
别看她 快点去
Don't look at her. Just go.
没事的 宝贝 没事的 - 快走
It's okay, baby. It's okay, baby. - Go.
去 去 去 你快去
Go, go, go, go, go.
我就想看看他 - 你想看看他
I just wanted to see him. - Oh, you want to see him?
今天早上出现在我家泳池里 就是为了见他吗
Is that what you were doing in my pool this morning... trying to see him?
邻居们都看见了 你完了
The neighbors saw you. You are so screwed.
我等不及下次出庭
I can't wait to bring this up
在法官面前说这件事了
next time we're in front of a judge.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
来吧 你早就该过去了
Come on. You're already supposed to be there.
我们走
Let's go.
利亚姆 抱歉 对不起
Liam, I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
哦 "抱歉"
Oh, "I'm sorry."
去你的吧
Screw you!
他也是我的儿子
He's my son, too!
看见了吗 吉妮 冲浪也不错嘛
See, Janine? Surfing ain't so bad.
你可能觉得这辆面包车和寻欢作乐没关系
You know, you'd think this van isn't built for a good time,
但每当萎靡不振的时候
but somehow, when shit goes down,
它都会在你需要的时候拉你一"把儿"
it always offers you a handhold right when you need it.
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
你能消停会儿别说了吗
Do you ever stop talking?
为什么不说
Why would I?
你真的住车里面吗
You really live in here?
是
Yep.
我还打算下周开着它去趟墨西哥
Taking it for a run down to Mexico next week.
你也应该跟我一起去
You should come.
不行
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为我还有事要做
'Cause I got shit to do.
过来 - 哦
Come on. - Oh!
一直工作 不消遣吗
All work, no play?
我得走了
I got to go.
不是吧 这么快就要走
Come on. So soon?
怎么了
Why?
你想再给我上一节冲浪课吗
You want to give me another surfing lesson?
这个嘛 熟能生巧
Well, practice makes perfect.
晚点再见
I'll see you later.
希望如此
Hope so.
什么情况
What's going on?
我们把房♥子拿回来了
Well, we got the house back.
不妨好好享受一下 不是吗
We may as well enjoy it, right?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
拿着 - 我不用
Take it. - I'm fine.
戴伦会来吗
Is Deran coming over?
管他呢
Who gives a shit?
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
把戴伦的东西从我房♥间里扔出去
Getting Deran's shit out of my room.
嗨 - 你是谁
Hey. - Who are you?
你这里有我的东西
You keeping my shit in there?
你的东西
Your shit?
起开
Get up.
你什么毛病
What's your problem?
我的客户不喜欢亲自过来拿货
My clients don't appreciate coming down here to pick up.
你是雷恩 - 起开
You're Renn? - Get up.
哦 我去 - 妈的
Oh, shit. - Damn, dude.
婊♥子♥ 啊
Bitch! Aah!
起来 - 哦
Get up! - Oh!
往后退
Back up.
兄弟 你是戴伦吗
Pal, you Deran?
怎么了
What's up?
我是"阳光傻瘫"的帕克·弗里曼
Yo, Parker Freeman from Sun of a Beach.
你这不错
Cool spot.
听着 我订了一批酒
Look, I think there may have been some confusion
中间可能出了些问题
with my liquor order.
有几箱送到你这里了
You ended up with a few of my boxes.
没有问题 那些是我们的
Yeah, there's no confusion. Those are ours.
我知道 本很怕你
Like, I get it. Ben's afraid of you.
但我不认识也不在乎你是谁
But I don't know you and I don't really care.
我只想把我的东西拿回来
I just want my shit back.
我没什么好说的
I don't know what to tell you.
我没什么可给你的
I got nothing to give you.
如果是因为钱的话 我可以再付些
If it's about money, I'm down to throw you some cash for them.
看起来你很需要
It looks like you could use it.
真好笑 - 嗯
That's funny. - Yeah.
我不需要你的钱
Yeah, I don't need your money.
好 那我就把酒拿回去了
Cool. I'll just take my booze back.
从这瓶开始吧
Yeah, maybe I'll start with this.
从我的酒吧里滚出去
Get out of my bar.
回见
I'll see you around.
刚才怎么了
What was that about?
没怎么 事办得怎么样了
Nothing. How did the thing go?
挺好的 就这些
Good. That's it.
好
Great.
把这些放进家里的保险箱
Stash this in the safe at the house.
我想我们可以先在这儿放几天
Uh, I was thinking we could keep it here for a couple of days.
家里现在一团糟
The house is a little crazy right now.
怎么了 - 是克雷格
What's going on? - Craig.
天啊 好吧
Jesus. All right.
你知道他怎么了吗
You know what's up with him?
不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
你是对的
You were right.
我们对潘米拉手段 管用了
What we did for Pamela. It worked.
我很高兴我们把房♥子拿回来了
I'm glad we got the house back.
你想喝一杯吗
You want a drink or something?
我不能喝 在见皮特之前我还有些事要办
I can't. I've got some stuff to do before I meet Pete.
他联♥系♥到了一个买♥♥家
I think he's got a buyer.
来吧
Come on!
好久没见到你了
Haven't seen you around.
最近比较忙 - 忙
I've been busy. - Busy?
嗯 - 听起来好无聊
Uh-huh. - Sounds boring.
嗯 没货了也很无聊
Yeah, well, so is running low.
我看看我还能找到什么
I'll see what I can get.
太爽了
Yeah, baby! Whoo!
你想要吸一口吗
Yo, you want some of this?
不用了兄弟
Nah. I'm good, dude. Nah.
你呢 - 不用了 谢谢
You? - Uh, no. I'm good, man.
怂逼
Pussies.
真厉害
Yeah!
扫兴
Well, this is a bust.
走吧
Yo, let's go.
换地方了 走吧
Yo! Party's moving. Let's go.
朱莉亚 安德鲁
Julia, Andrew?
你们吃完饭都不收拾了吗
Guys, you don't clean up after yourselves anymore?
安德鲁 朱莉亚 我回来了
Andrew, Julia, I'm home.
孩子们
Guys?
安德鲁 朱莉亚
Andrew, Julia?
你看见我的孩子了吗 你看见我的孩子了吗
Hey, have you seen my kids? Have you seen my kids?
我知道你说过你不需要任何东西
I know you said you didn't want anything,
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表