剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
现在... 以及将来
now... and in the future.
嘿 弗兰基
Hey, Frankie.
难得啊 有段时间没见面了
Pleasure to see you. It's been a while.
是啊 我一直在外旅行
Oh, I've been traveling.
这位是
And you are?
- 克雷格 - 我朋友
- Craig. - He's a friend.
请坐
Please, sit.
弗拉迪克最近怎么样
So, how's Vladic, hmm?
他很关心你
He's been asking about you.
我们没联♥系♥了
Oh, we haven't spoken.
今天能帮你们什么忙吗
So, what is it I can do for you today, then?
我有些首饰珠宝
I've got some jewelry.
不太合我胃口
Not normally my thing.
我也一样 是我妈妈的
Yeah, me neither. It's my mother's.
还记得去年我带给你的斯黛拉作品吗
Remember that Stella piece I brought you last year?
就是他那来的
That was him.
好吧 给我三天时间
All right, give me three days,
- 我会给您个价 - 非常感谢
- and I'll have a number for you. - I appreciate that.
我相信 如果进展顺利
And I trust if things go well,
我们能继续合作
we can continue to do business.
希望是...
Hopefully, on something, uh...
一些更值钱的东西
a bit more substantial.
那得看你这次的表现了
Well, I guess that depends on how you do.
- 保重 - 我会的
- Stay safe, okay? - Right, yeah. I will.
到底谁是弗拉迪克
So, who's Vladic?
我避之不及的人
He's someone I'd prefer to avoid.
为什么 你欠他钱了还是怎么
Why, 'cause you owe him money or something?
差不多吧
Something like that.
所以你要从我们这
And that's why you're squeezing us
多要百分之二的分成
for the extra 2% on this fence.
自从拉胡尔那件事后 我就不太顺
I've had a few things go sideways since Rahul.
人们议论纷纷
People talk.
我损失了几个客户
I'm down a few contacts,
之后生意更难做了
and it's harder to make things happen that way.
真糟心
That sucks.
是啊
Yeah.
跟我谈出货的人是J
J's the one who approached me about the fence...
但来的人怎么是你
so why are you here?
我没事的
I'll be okay.
你确定
You sure?
嗯
Yeah.
但如果
But if you, you know,
你有什么话要说
have anything you want to throw my way...
很明显
So, it's fairly straightforward.
我们看看建筑图纸
We pull up the building plans,
接下来几个星期把它研究透了
take the next couple weeks to look over it all.
应该挺简单的
Mm, should be pretty simple.
现在你怎么没意见了
What, now you're thinking this is a good idea?
毕竟日常开销要用钱嘛
Well, we've got bills to pay.
电费 煤气费 电视费 话费
Electric, gas, cable, phones,
蓝妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥
Smurf's credit cards.
蓝妈妈都死了 谁还鸟信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
Smurf's dead. Screw the credit card companies.
让他们找潘米拉·强森吧
Just give them to Pamela Johnson.
你想再给她一个控诉我们的证据
You want to give her another thing to point to
让她打赢官司吗
if we go to court?
听着 我们得搞点钱
Look, man, we need to make some money.
明白不
All right?
我去撒泡尿
I need to take a piss.
你的公♥寓♥卖♥♥出去了吗
Sell your condo yet?
挂网上了 但还没有人出价
Listed, but no offers.
你把预期售价降一点怎么样
Well, how about you lower the price?
亏钱吗
And take a loss?
亏的钱还不是你从我们这儿薅走的
Take a loss on money that you stole from us.
你至少可以把它放到爱彼迎之类的网站上
The least you can do is put it up on Airbnb or something.
那房♥子就更难卖♥♥出去了
Makes it harder to move.
你为什么不把你的房♥子租出去呢
Why don't you rent out your place?
你还睡在酒吧里 对吧
You're still sleeping in your bar, right?
或者拿酒吧做抵押贷款
Or take a loan out against the bar.
拿我自己的钱买♥♥来的酒吧去贷款
Take a loan out on the bar that I paid for with my own money?
我可没薅自家人的钱
That I didn't steal?
不如你拿保龄球馆做抵押
How about you take a loan out on that bowling alley?
你觉得呢
So, what do you think?
简单的
It'll be easy.
好吧
All right, fine.
出货的事情怎么样了
How'd it go with the fence?
还算靠谱
Seems legit.
把蓝妈妈留在斯特兰街的首饰给他了
Just gave him the jewelry we got from Smurf's place on the Strand.
需要几天时间
Just gonna take a few days.
弗兰基怎么样
How's Frankie?
她很好
She's fine.
就这样吧
Whatever, man.
我要回家陪孩子了
I'm gonna go home to my kid.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
潘米拉·强森下周有一票活儿给我们
Pamela Johnson wants us to do a job for her late next week.
为什么
Why?
我们或许可以借此要回遗产
So that maybe we can get our stuff back.
靠
Shit.
要做什么事
What's the job?
她想让我们从洛杉矶的一家滑板店偷保险箱
She wants us to steal a safe from a skate shop in LA.
- 听起来不难 - 没错
- Sounds easy. - Yeah.
所以这算是个好消息
So, it's kind of good news, then.
我猜是的
I guess.
- 尼克睡着了吗 - 睡着了
- Nick asleep? - Yep.
耗了我们一个通宵
Kept us up all night,
当然 他现在累了
so, of course, now he's exhausted.
你要在家待一会儿吗
Hey, uh, you gonna be here for a little bit?
嗯 怎么了
Yeah, why?
我得出去一趟 买♥♥点奶粉
Just gotta make a run and get some formula.
你就有两个奶啊
You got a boob right there.
熬夜害我得了乳♥房♥♥肿块
I took a bump to stay up today,
冷冻母乳也用完了
and I ran out of frozen breast milk.
怎么了
What's the problem?
他就不应该喝配方奶粉
He's not supposed to have formula.
母乳里的维生素和营养
Like, all the vitamins and good shit for his brain
对他的大脑发育更有帮助
is better when it comes from you.
一两瓶奶粉不会怎么样的 克雷格
One or two bottles won't kill him, Craig.
我发誓
Promise.
不 根本不是那样 只是...
No, it's not even that, it's just...
只是什么
It's just what?
我只是觉得你现在有些主次不分
I just think that your priorities are a little messed up right now.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你看 今天...
Look, it's been...
今天不太顺
Today kinda sucked, okay?
是的
Yeah.
我去买♥♥奶粉
I'll just go and get the formula.
我想去买♥♥
I want to go.
行吧
All right.
行吧
All right.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我必须得走
I have to go.
潘米拉的那票活儿 我们去踩过点了
We scouted the job that Pamela wants us to do,
我们需要你
and we need you.
喂 停下
Hey, stop.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
这是什么 这是谁的血
What is this? Whose blood is this?
这是谁的血
Whose blood is this?
我不能留在这里
I can't stay here.
跟我说说 到底怎么回事
Talk to me. What's going on?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表