剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
好像工资要他出一样
like our check comes out of his pocket.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 女士
Sorry about that, sweetheart.
没关系 安德鲁 他不小心的
It's okay, Andrew. It was an accident.
什么鬼
Damn it.
- 还这样 - 他们没给小费吗
- Again. - They stiff you?
如果他们有嫖♥娼♥的钱
If they've got enough money to pay hookers,
给你付小费的钱也该有吧
they've got enough money to tip you.
他大清早聊这个吗
He was talking about that at breakfast?
警♥察♥聊天是不分时间场合的
Cops? They'll talk about anything, anywhere.
嗯
Yeah.
我对杰瑞倒是挺同情的
I do feel for Jerry, though.
- 那个吗 - 对
- This one? - Yeah.
才离婚不久 母亲还得了癌症
His wife just took off, and his mom has cancer.
所以
So...
这次我替他们付了吧
Hey, I'll cover them this time.
- 不 不 没事... - 来吧
- No, no, it's oka... - Yeah.
你用不着这样
You don't have to do that.
收下吧
Just take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
- "教皇"来了吗 - 还没有
- Is Pope here yet? - No.
把枪放进保险柜
Put the guns in the safe.
你觉得她打算查看整栋房♥子吗
Do you think she's gonna want to walk through the house?
- 不知道 - 真扯淡
- I have no idea. - This is bullshit.
她凭什么说来就来
She can't just call and show up.
房♥客也有提前24小时知情权啊
Tenants are supposed to have a 24-hours notice.
你说房♥客是什么意思
What are you talking about tenants?
那就租客吧 无所谓
Renters, whatever. I don't know.
我们说好通过律师解决的
We agreed that we were gonna go through the lawyers.
对 可我不想等了
Yeah, well, I didn't want to wait any longer.
去找她之前 你应该先问问我们的意见
You should have asked us before you reached out to her.
什么意思
And why is that?
因为现在这里都由你说了算吗
'Cause you're the one that has to make all the decisions now?
是这样吗 J
Is that it, J?
老兄 我们得跟她谈条件
We have to make a deal, man.
谈什么条件
What kind of deal?
听着 如果她不是另有企图
Look, she wouldn't come all the way down here
她不会大老远来这里
if she didn't want to work something out.
才见过一次 你就了解她这么透
What, one meeting and you know her so well already?
你跟她见过一次面
You had one face-to-face,
不可能看清她的真正面目
but you have no idea what she actually wants.
你知道我能看清什么吗
No, you know what I do know?
如果谈不妥 这房♥子就不归我们了
If this doesn't work out, we're losing this goddamn house.
至少我是这么觉得的
That's what I know,
而你就再次流落街头吧
and your ass is back out on the street again.
"教皇"在哪
Well, where's Pope?
不知道 他电♥话♥里说他会来的
I don't know. I called him. He said he was coming.
她到了
That's her.
这件事你没意见吗
You're okay with this?
你终于在乎我的意见了吗
What, now you give a shit about my opinion?
戴伦 这是我儿子菲尼克斯[凤♥凰♥]
Deran. I'd like you meet my son, Phoenix.
- 你好 - 我外孙女拉克[云雀]
- What's up? - My granddaughter, Lark.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
这是戴伦·科迪 吉妮的儿子
This is Deran Cody, Janine's son.
这是我外甥J 我哥克雷格
This is my nephew J and my brother Craig.
见到你们真好
Pleased to meet you.
朱莉亚的儿子
Julia's boy?
- 对 - 她怎么样
- That's right. - How is she?
她死了
She's dead.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
安德鲁呢
Where's Andrew?
他稍微迟点到
He'll be here a little later.
要等他吗
Should we wait?
可能不用
Probably not.
我带了午餐来
I brought lunch.
劳驾你们帮菲尼克斯把午餐拿进我的家里
Why don't you boys help Phoenix carry it into my house?
真不错
This is nice.
跟我上次来时大不相同了
A lot different than the last time I saw it.
那是什么时候
Which is when?
亲爱的 那时候还没你呢
Before you were born, baby.
不介意的话 我想四处浏览一下
I'm gonna take a quick look around, if you don't mind.
要不你们先拿些盘子 摆好餐具
Why don't you all get some plates, set the table?
我带了烧烤
I brought barbecue.
估计你们一家人更爱去外面吃吧
Figured you boys were used to eating out with your mother.
不 蓝妈妈总在家做
Nah, Smurf always cooked.
我们年轻时 她连烧水都不会
When we were younger, she couldn't boil water.
一起来吧
You gonna help?
你就是滑板手菲尼克斯·强森
You're Phoenix Johnson, the skater.
曾是
Was.
我念八年级时搞到过你的滑板
Used to have your deck when I was in the 8th grade.
你总和托尼·霍克那帮人一起 对吗
Used to hang out with Tony Hawk and his crew, right?
如果你还保存着那时的滑板 恐怕值不少钱
If you still got the deck, it's probably worth some money.
从12级台阶下来摔破了 那年我14岁吧
Nah, I broke it on a, uh, 12-stair rail when I was like 14.
遗憾
Too bad.
你妈妈打算拿这地方怎么办
What does your mom plan to do with this place?
不知道
I don't know.
在洛杉矶 这么一栋中世纪现代风格的...
A mid-century modern like this in LA...
她什么也没说
She don't tell me shit.
...至少得四百万
... would go for $4 million.
那是你女儿吗
Is that your daughter?
我外甥女 我妹妹的女儿
My niece. My sister's kid.
早就想要个下沉式客厅了
Always wanted a sunken living room.
我去招呼她们
I'm gonna go show them around.
她很有品味
She had good taste.
过得挺滋润的
Did well for herself.
是啊 就是有点过时
Yeah, it's a little old-fashioned.
我要把这些去掉
I would get rid of those
让空间更大点
and open it up a little bit
放些大沙发 多点椅子
for some more seating and some big sofas.
我们就喜欢保持原样
Think we like it the way it is.
可以开饭了吗
Should we eat?
不管你的目的是什么
Think we should get around
我想我们该开始谈谈了
to whatever the hell it is you came here for.
希望你喜欢肋排
Hope you like ribs.
安德鲁
Andrew.
我是小姨博迪
It's Auntie Birdie.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
你认识她吗
You know her?
- 我不... - 好多年没见了
- I don't... - It was a long time ago.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
对 我想起来了
Yeah, I remember.
我想起你了
I remember you.
记得菲尼克斯吗
Remember Phoenix?
你和朱莉亚小的时候
He used to babysit you and Julia
他常照看你们
when you were small.
还好吗
What's up, man?
我们吃饭吧
Why don't we eat?
边吃边聊
Then we'll talk.
你这计划能行吗
Do you think this is a good plan?
- 当然 - 我能帮忙吗
- Yes. - Can I help?
当然 宝贝 过来
Sure, baby. Come here.
你听到"杰瑞"或者"马迪根"
If you hear "Jerry" or "Madigan,"
就把手举起来
you put your hand up.
所有警员请向欧市警局报到
All officers respond to 232 Ocean.
范德格里夫特路6号♥区域需要警力
We need coverage on Marker 6, Vandegrift Road.
要个警♥察♥干什么
What do we need a cop for,
- 究竟有什么用 - 别吵
- again, in the first place? - Da-da-da.
明白 52号♥警车现在行动
10-4, Car 52 responding.
- 谢谢 杰瑞 - 杰瑞
- Thanks, Jerry. - Jerry!
我听到了
Yes, I heard!
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表