剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
行吧 给钱 375
All right. Come on. $375.
够了
All right.
看见那边的漂亮妹子了吗 由她来负责
See my pretty girl over there? She'll take care of you.
给
Here you go.
给你"监狱少♥妇♥"
"Jailhouse Moms" for you.
给你
And for you...
"朗达的赌城艳遇"
... let's go with "Rhonda Goes to Vegas."
那部剧情还可以
That one has a decent story.
谢啦 - 没事 好好看 小伙们
Thanks. - All right. Have fun, boys.
这个地方差不多了
Well, that's it for this place.
我不知道尔湾还有哪里可以去碰碰运气
I don't know where else in Irvine to hit up.
不用了 不卖♥♥了
No. It's fine. We're done.
这一台给孩子们留着
I'm gonna keep this one for the kids.
这礼物可不便宜
That's a pricey gift.
能让他们消停就很值了
Yeah, but worth every penny if it shuts them up.
给
Here you go.
都在这儿了 - 那当然
It's all there. - I know it is.
你要分给杰克吗 到头来被他老婆缴去
You gonna take Jake his cut, give it to his wife?
不了 没必要
No. No need.
等到谢丽尔再次把他轰出门
He'll come sniffin' around
他自然屁颠屁颠来找我了
as soon as Cheryl kicks him out again.
再见 - 好
See you later. - All right.
停业通知
怎么回事 - 酒委会吧
What's going on? - Liquor board?
突然上门把酒都搬走了
They just showed up and started taking all the booze.
不好意思 什么情况
Excuse me. What's the deal here?
你是老板吗 - 我是
You the owner? - Yeah. I am.
我们收到指示将你的库存没收
We got orders to confiscate your inventory.
为什么 - 上面都写了
And why is that? - It's all in there.
什么意思 我没看见啊
What are you talking about? This doesn't tell me shit.
等一下 先让我看清楚
Hold on. Whoa, whoa, whoa. You got to let me read this first, man.
如果你妨碍公务 会被逮捕的
Hey, you interfere, you're getting arrested.
胡说 我的证照都是最新的啊
That's bullshit! I'm up to date on all my permits.
去和委员会说
Take it up with the board.
是同一条街上的"阳光傻瘫"的混♥蛋♥举报吗
It's those assholes from Sun of a Beach down the street, huh?
听证会日期的相关信息都在传票里
All the information on your hearing date is in the summons.
狗屁
Bullshit.
就这样被要求停业了吗
They can just shut you down like this?
是啊 人家是酒委会 龌龊得很
Yeah. It's the liquor board. They're low-rent.
给十块钱 他们能给自己亲爹口♥活♥
You give 'em $10, they'll suck off their own fathers.
你的库存收据
Receipt for your inventory.
听证会前禁止营业
You're shut down till the hearing.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
你好 我想要汇钱
Hi. I'd, uh, like to send some money.
没问题
No problem.
我们有西联和汇票两种方式
We do Western Union and money orders.
其实 我想要更隐蔽一些的方式
Actually, I'm looking for something a little more, uh, informal.
你来错地方了
I think you have the wrong address.
你有帮过我的姐姐
Y-You've been helping out my sister.
她来这边给在印尼的兄弟汇过钱
Uh, she comes in here and sends money to our brother in Indonesia.
我也想给他汇一点
I just want to send him some, too.
我的姐姐叫 杰茜
Uh, my... my sister's name is... is Jess,
兄弟的名字是阿德里安
and our brother's name is Adrian.
我们不提名字
We don't do names.
我和你姐姐说过 我再和你重复一遍
I told your sister that, and now I'm telling you.
抱歉 你怎么收费
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Um, what's your rate?
百分之五
Five percent.
汇款还是收款 - 都要收费
For sending or receiving? - Both.
好 我想要把车卖♥♥了
Great. Um, well, I'm selling my car,
下周能有两万块
so I'll have 20 grand next week.
太多了
Too much.
一万呢
Uh, 10?
最多一千
$1,000 max.
手续费给你多一些 不让你白忙活
I'll pay you a higher rate, make it worth your time.
我的主顾一般新德里的老太太
Look, I handle old ladies in New Delhi
儿子给她们寄日常开销的钱
getting grocery money from their sons.
还有像你姐姐一样的 一次汇五百
Or people like your sister, sending 500 bucks at a time.
朋友 这是平价商店
My friend... we're in the Aero Mart.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
坎迪斯 开门
Candace! Open up!
我知道她在里面
Look, I know she's in there!
坎迪斯
Candace!
她不在 - 骗鬼呢
She's not here. - Oh, bullshit.
雷恩
Renn!
我说了 她不在
I'm telling you. Not here.
那她在哪里
Then where is she?
她打电♥话♥给我
She called me,
说她要去别的地方清静清静
said she was going someplace to get her thoughts together.
别的地方是哪里
Which is where?!
远离你的地方
Somewhere away from you.
雷恩
Renn!
他是我儿子
Look, he's my son,
我有权知道他在哪儿
and I have a right to know where he is.
你到处找找看咯 走吧
You got to look around. Now leave.
告诉我他在哪儿
Tell me where he is.
你现在嗑药了
You're high right now.
所以我希望孩子跟着我
This is why I wanted the baby with me.
终究是这个原因啊
Oh, so that's what this is about, isn't it?
是因为我的女儿幡然醒悟
This is about my daughter coming to her senses
要摆脱你
and getting away from you.
"教皇" - 好啊 拉尔非
Pope. - What's up, Ralphie?
我要处理这辆车
I need to lose this truck.
抱歉 这次帮不上你
Sorry, man. Can't help this time.
怎么回事
What's up?
不能和你交易了
Can't do business with you.
老实说 甚至不能和你一家有来往
To be honest, can't even talk to you or your brothers.
为什么
Why is that?
说说看 为什么
No. Tell me. Why?
你被盯上了
You got heat on you, dude.
胡说
Bullshit.
皮特说的 缉毒局
Came from Pete. The DEA.
他让我们暂时和科迪家保持距离
He says we're supposed to stay away from the Codys for a while.
车子你留着 拉尔非
Take the truck, Ralphie.
你开走吧
Get off my lot.
麦克斯 钱给你
Hey, Max. Got your cut.
我从西尔斯搞了一批设备
I boosted a bunch of tools from a Sears,
还从录像厅的夜班经理那抢了一些钱
and I stuck up the night manager of a video arcade.
那些录像机呢
What about those video machines
开着车甩卖♥♥的那些
that you were slinging out of your car?
那是在尔湾卖♥♥的
That was in Irvine.
怎么了 那可不在你的地界里
What? That's outside of your turf.
我的什么
My what?
你说潘德顿和纳雄耐尔城之间的范围
You said to me Pendleton to National City.
尔湾可是范围以外
Irvine's outside of that.
你当我是什么 导航地图吗
And what do I look like to you, a goddamn Thomas Guide?
你住在欧申赛德 得给我上贡
You live in Oceanside. You pay me tax.
把剩下的给我交来
Get me rest of it.
你喜欢玩火啊 美女
You like living dangerously, blondie?
好久不见
Long time no see.
是 我去墨西哥做买♥♥卖♥♥了
Yeah. I've been, uh, down in Mexico on business.
怎么样 - 忙
How you been? - Busy.
看得出来
So it seems.
你的招儿对麦克斯不好使
You know, you're going at Max all wrong.
和硬茬打交道也要讲手法
There's an art to handling hard cases.
是吗
Really?
你别说大话
You can't be so mouthy.
你有脸让我别说大话
You're telling me not to be so mouthy?
说大话是我的专长之一
Mouthy is... one of my areas of expertise.
得了吧
Oh, Jesus.
知道吗
You know what?
碰巧
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表