剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
That won't be a problem. - Okay.
我还有一个我问题
Well, I got one more question for you.
什么
What?
你会笑吗
Do you ever smile?
你什么时候能给我们引荐刑事律师
When can you get us the names of a few criminal attorneys?
我要先打电♥话♥ 找合适的人选
Um... I just got to make a few calls, find a good fit.
下周会联♥系♥你
So, yeah. I'll reach out to you next week.
好的
Okay.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
聊聊 - 不行
We need to talk. - No.
要说什么快说
Say what you need to say.
你有给阿德里安汇款吧
You sending money to Adrian?
你怎么知道的
How did you find out?
有个缉毒局探员想让阿德里安坐牢
The DEA agent that was trying to put Adrian in jail.
你有透露什么吗
What did you tell him?
没有
Nothing.
他总会通过蛛丝马迹锁定你
But he's gonna connect the dots back to you at some point.
帮我的人很难查到 他有一整套系统
The guy I use is untraceable. There's, like, this whole system.
什么人
What guy?
特马尔街上那家酒品店的人
Guy over at the liquor store on Ditmar.
有没有搞错 杰茜 酒品店
Jesus, Jess, the liquor store? Come on.
我付他现金
I give him cash,
他在雅加达的接头人再把钱给阿德里安
his connection in Jakarta gives Adrian the money.
查不到的
There's no trace.
在雅加达的那个人甚至不知道我的名字
The guy in Jakarta doesn't even know my name.
任何人的名字
Anybody's name.
缉毒局知道你汇钱了 你最好住手
Well, the DEA knows you're sending money, so you gotta stop.
和你一样抛弃他吗
And abandon him, like you?
对了 你本来是什么打算
What was your plan, by the way?
阿德里安有没有学习印尼当地的语言
Have Adrian learn Indonesian?
教授冲浪课程
Teach surf lessons?
替游客造冲浪板 又或是再度走私毒品
Shape boards for tourists? Start running drugs again?
我给了一大笔钱 够他在那边安顿了
I gave him plenty of money to get set up down there.
没错 然后呢
Yeah, and then what?
不知道
I don't know.
不能怪我
This isn't my fault.
是你弟弟自己要做毒品走私交易的
Your brother got into all that drug trafficking bullshit on his own.
真是哦
Yeah. Sure.
别再汇钱了 懂吗
Just stop sending money, okay?
威胁我吗
That a threat?
是
Yeah.
不是我威胁你 是缉毒局
But not from me. From the DEA.
你会被指控 坐牢
They're gonna charge you and then put you in jail.
阿德里安爱过你
Adrian loved you.
相信你
He believed in you.
但都结束了
That's over now.
怎么了
What's up?
我刚刚听到你这边的噪音了
I, uh, heard you making some noise earlier.
我买♥♥了新物件
I got some new stuff.
和你房♥间很搭
Yeah, it looks good in here.
你在搞装♥修♥吗
You doing some demo work?
还有浴室
Oh, the bathroom.
我打算把所有蓝妈妈的旧东西都扔掉
I'm gonna take all that old Smurf shit out.
几天就能完工
Only take a couple days.
很抱歉你回来还要面对一堆事情
Look, I'm sorry you had to come back to all this shit.
什么意思
What do you mean?
缉毒局 利文古德
The DEA. Livengood.
是
It's...
是我的错
It's my fault.
什么
What?
我早就该跟阿德里安做个了断
I should have done what needed to be done with Adrian.
我知道
I know that.
别胡说了
That's bullshit.
得了
Come on.
你不是那种人
That's not you.
嗯
Yeah.
我要去酒吧了
I gotta go to the bar, but, you know,
要是你待会儿要来喝酒什么的
if you want to come by later for a drink or something...
不了 我要睡觉了
Nah, I'm gonna get some sleep.
好的
All right.
嘿 把那衣服给我脱了
Hey, man, take those shirts off.
你俩
Both of you.
对不起 我忘了 他们送...
Sorry, dude. I forgot. They were giving out...
我知道 脱掉衣服放在桌子上
Yeah, I know, man. Just put that shit on the table, all right?
哟
Yo.
就这点人吗
This it?
后面还有一堆人
There's a bunch of people in the back.
有警♥察♥内应了吗
Find us a cop?
你想再说大声点让所有人都听见吗
Want to say that a little louder so everybody can hear you, man?
得了吧 没人在意的
Oh, please, man. No one gives a shit.
你怎么了
What's going on?
雷恩带着尼克走了
Well, Renn left and took Nick.
什么
What?
我们吵了一架
Yeah, we had a fight.
为什么
Mm. What about?
不重要
It doesn't matter, man.
她会回来的
Well, she'll come back.
不好说了
Yeah, I don't know.
你们都生孩子了 她会回心转意的
No, you guys have a kid together. She'll come back.
你是没看到她甩脸子
Yeah, but you didn't see the look on her face.
看看谁来了
Well, look who showed up.
不错啊 有吃有喝的
Nice... party.
你把我的小吃摊主拐跑了
You stole my food vendor guy.
墨西哥焖肉大受欢迎
The carnitas are a hit.
别生气 大城市来的
Yeah, come on, L.A.
为了社区嘛
For the community, right?
不知道你还要不要那边那摞短袖
I wasn't sure if you wanted that pile of shirts over there,
不要的话 我就当抹布了
but, uh, if not, we're gonna use them as bar rags.
你想怎么解决
What's your deal, man?
竞争不过吗
Can't handle the competition?
他就是比不过我们
We know he can't.
所以才一直这么小家子气
That's why he never went pro.
我懂了
I get it. That's...
墙上这些破损的冲浪板就是这个用处
That's what all these broken boards are about, right?
是个隐喻
It's a metaphor.
这个隐喻怎么样 贱种
How you like that metaphor, bitch?
哦 你醒了啊
Oh, good. You're awake.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
痛死了
Like shit.
我们有鸡肉
We brought chicken.
还有药
And medicine.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
能吃东西吗
Can you eat something?
你们去见皮特了吗
Did you guys see Pete?
他怎么说
W-What'd he say?
你再也不招惹你了
He's not gonna bother you anymore.
她买♥♥通了
She paid him.
来吧 吃饭
Come here. Eat.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢我
Oh, you don't have to thank me, baby.
我们要相互照顾
We look out for each other.
以后再回报我
You can pay me back later.
给你们 - 谢谢
Here we go, guys. - Thanks, bud.
派对不错
Hey. Great party, man.
别管了 我们来解决
No, no, no. Don't worry about it. We'll get that.
我们待会儿清理 你回家吧
We'll clean up later. You can go home.
会见
Catch you, guys.
好的 - 明天见
Yeah, man. - Yep. See you tomorrow.
我的手 痛死了
My hand. Ugh, this sucks, man.
因为你酒劲过了
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表