剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
更别提他的那帮人了
not to mention his fellow human beings,
很抱歉我现在才看清他
and I'm sorry I'm only now knowing the truth of who he is.
看清他
The truth of who he is?
看清是什么让我...
The truth of what made me...
变成我这样
who I am.
不管怎么样 那一晚
Anyway, and as for the other night
我的愤怒...
and how angry I got...
还是...还是别提了
Well, let's not--let's not go there again.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry for that too.
我的未来现在一片迷茫
My future is so uncertain now,
我现在唯一能确定的就是
and, uh, the only thing I know for sure is
我有你这个朋友真的很感激
how grateful I am to have you as a friend.
我...
I'm, uh--
那你是真的想买♥♥这个
So do you really wanna buy this,
还是说这只是来找我说话的借口
or, uh, was that just a cover to come talk to me?
不 我真的想买♥♥
No, I'd really like to have it.
其实73版的唱片
Actually, the '73 recording is
比79版的好多了
much better than '79.
就在这里
Oh. It's right over here.
抱歉 我打扰到你了吗
Sorry, am I interrupting something?
不 我只是在换衣服
No, I'm just getting dressed.
为什么
For what?
你有约会
Oh, wow, you have a date.
你有约会吗
Do you have a date?
怎么了 伊迪 你来干什么
What's up, Edie? Why are you here?
查德告诉我 我能接那个无偿案子
Well, Chad told me that I can take the pro bono case
他是因为你才改变主意的
and that you're the reason he changed his mind.
我只是想当面谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you in person.
不客气
You're welcome.
我知道这对你来说很重要
I could tell it meant a lot to you.
怎么了
What?
没什么 我只是...
Nothing, I just...
我觉得你应该穿那件蓝色的
I think you should wear the blue one.
更性感
It's sexier.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得更性感
Oh, you think it's sexier?
萨拉的女儿
Sarah's daughter.
茱莉亚 乔伊斯 你好
Yeah, Julia. Joyce, hi.
你回来了
You're back.
嗯 很抱歉上次突然就走了
Yeah, I'm sorry I left so abruptly last time.
我当时有点难以接受
I was a little overcome.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
走步收25
It's $25 for walk-ins,
只收现金 可以等一下给我
cash only, and you can pay me after.
好了 大家伙
Okay. Okay, people!
大家都知道
Now we've all heard
"要跳得像没人在看你"的说法
the "dance like nobody's watching" meshugas.
要我说 那是一派胡扯
Bunch of baloney, if you ask me.
我要你们跳得
I want you to dance
不仅像是有人在看你
not only like you're being watched,
还要像是在注视着你
but like you're being seen.
因为这不就是我们这辈子最想要的吗
Because that's all any of us want in life, isn't it,
被人注视着
to be seen?
好了 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
很抱歉我之前对迈尔斯的事对你很糟糕
Hey, I'm sorry I was so hard on you about Miles.
事实上 我很想你 我希望你回来
The truth is, I miss you, and I want you to come back.
回来吧 好吗
So come back, okay?
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表