剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
开门见山吧
Yeah. Yeah, just get straight to the point.
这样说吧 "多诺万"
Okay, how 'bout: "Hey, Donovan"...
帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me out. Help me out.
"我不能再履行我们先前的协议了"
"I can no longer honor our prior agreement."
不行 正式地像走法律程序
No, that's too legal.
"我很难遵守我们的协议"
"I'm having a hard time sticking to our deal."
好吧 "我很喜欢你" 眨眨眼表情
Okay, "I like you a lot," winky face.
不不不不不 不能打表情
No, no, no, no, no. No emojis.
-还有什么 -"我很喜欢你
- What else? - "I like you a lot,
但是我想要孩子"
but I want kids."
我不知道我是否想要孩子
I don't know if I want kids.
这不重要 一定要站在最有利的位置去谈判
Doesn't matter, always negotiate from the strongest position.
"我想要孩子"
"I want kids."
他会接受你想要更多孩子吗
Can he be open to the possibility of having more?
这样写很好
Ooh, it's good.
-爱心表情 -不
- Heart. - No.
-爱心表情 -不加表情
- Heart. - No emojis.
来不及了 已经发出去了
Too late, just sent.
好
Okay.
-他在打字 -天呐
- He's typing. - Oh, God.
他不打字了
He's not typing anymore.
也许这是个馊主意
Yeah, maybe this was a bad idea.
是你叫我发短♥信♥给他的
You told me to text him.
-是我吗 -绝对是你
- Did I? - You definitely did.
-现在该怎么办 -等着吧
- Now what should we do? - Just wait.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表