剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
抱歉 不行
Sorry, it's a no-go.
我老板出了会议室还在嘲笑我
My boss laughed me out of the conference room.
真的吗
Did he?
我们都知道会这样
We both knew that was gonna happen.
我只是想赶紧把这个案子结了 大律师
I'm just trying to get this case off my books, counselor,
我们一起
off our books.
虽然听起来很有诱惑力
Well, as enticing as that sounds,
但你要给我更好的 好多了的
you're gonna have to do better, a lot better.
拜托 知足吧
Come on, sweeten the pot.
我跟你说过
I told you...
这是最好的了
that's as sweet as it's gonna get.
我不在乎查德怎么想 跟你的当事人挑明吧
I don't care what Chad thinks. Take it to your client.
-我太无聊了吗 -没有 抱歉
- Am I boring you? - No, sorry.
我一直都谁在茱莉亚家的沙发上
I've just been sleeping on Julia's couch,
如果那也称得上是睡觉的话
if you can call that sleep.
你家的床舒服多了
Your bed's a lot more comfortable.
确实是
Yeah, it is.
事实上 我在想
In fact, I was thinking...
如果我一直住下呢
What if I stay stay over,
而不是总在天亮的时候偷偷溜走
instead of sneaking out at the crack of dawn all the time?
如果你和恩佐同意的话
I mean, if it's okay with you and Enzo.
或许行得通
That could maybe work.
一周里就几天
Just a couple nights a week?
我们看看怎么样
We'll see how it goes.
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
我从戒毒所出来了
So I'm out of rehab.
不错
Good for you.
我 我正在进行逐个道歉
I'm, uh... I'm making the apology tour.
显然欠你一个大的
Obviously, yours is a biggie.
我很想你
I missed you.
我没打算立刻
Thing is, I'm not really supposed to do
建立什么关系
the relationship thing right now,
我是说跟别人
um, I mean, with other people.
我想我得专注于我自己
Kind of have to focus on myself.
我没法出去
So I can't really hang out.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
艾萨克 我不应该用你的处方笺
Isaac, I never should have used your prescription pad...
是偷 你偷的
Stolen it. Stolen it, you mean.
是偷 对
Stolen it, right.
我当时没想明白 对不起
I wasn't thinking straight, and I'm sorry.
你当时完全知道你在干什么
You knew exactly what you were doing.
你只是没想清楚那会对我有什么影响
You just weren't thinking about how it would affect me,
那会如何引发医学委员会
how it might actually trigger the medical board
调查我的医师执照 会不会被吊销
to look into my license and whether I can keep it.
我很高兴你状态很好 罗克西
I'm glad you're doing well, Roxy.
我真的 但是
I-I really am, but...
我做不到
I can't do this.
有病人在等我
I have patients to see, so...
好吧
Okay.
-你气色不错 -谢谢
- You look great. - Thanks.
-真令人兴奋 -我很兴奋 也很紧张
- This is exciting. - I'm excited. I'm nervous.
我特别紧张 我知道我不该 但
I'm super nerv... I know I shouldn't be, but...
没关系
No.
抱歉
Sorry... oh.
-没关系 -没关系
- It's... you're good. - I'm good.
-你定是卢克了 -这是我的大男孩
- Uh, you must be Luke. - Yeah, this is my big guy.
我是茱莉亚 衣服很好看
I'm Julia. Cool shirt.
你♥爸♥爸告诉我你是个橄榄球运动员
Your dad tells me you're a soccer player.
是的
Oh, yeah.
他刚打了一场特别精彩的比赛
Oh, and he had an amazing game...
爸爸 让我跟她说吧
Dad, let me tell her.
我们和艾默生队踢球 那是最强的球队之一
We played Emerson, who's, like, one of the toughest teams.
他们有两个前锋
They have these two forwards
看着都像上高中了
who literally look like they're in high school,
他们的守门员成功扑救过50多次
and their goalie has, like, 50 saves or something.
但是我进了两个球
but I scored two goals.
而且
And...
我救了一球
And I saved one.
行啊 太棒了
Nice. Amazing.
恭喜你
Congrats.
-奥利维亚 -干吗
- Olivia! - What?
麻烦过来下
Come here, please.
来了
Coming.
告诉你一声 奥利维亚比较叛逆
FYI, less is more with Olivia...you know,
青春期预警
teen-girl alert.
我也青春期过 没问题 我不怕她
Used to be one, I got this. I'm not scared of her.
我怕
I am.
她来了 奥利维亚 这是茱莉亚
And there she is. Olivia, this is Julia.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是 罐装水 不错
You too. Canned water, cool.
这是奥利维亚的主意
That was Olivia's idea.
我们家都不用塑料瓶了
She got us off of plastic bottles.
很好 我听说你很注重环保
Nice. I hear you're all about taking care of the planet.
不像你们那代人
Unlike your generation.
是啊 我们最坏了
Yeah, we're the worst.
我觉得你能找到热衷的事情挺好的
I think it's great that you found something to be passionate about.
我像你这么大时
I mean, when I was your age,
只顾着追《橘子郡男孩》的演员了
I think I was only passionate about the cast of The O.C.
晚饭快好了吗
Is dinner almost ready?
对 我去看看三文鱼怎么样了
Yeah, uh, let me go check on the salmon.
-然后我们就... -对 谢谢
- We can, uh... - Oh, sure, thanks.
可以开饭了
Get this show on the road.
棒
Great.
牛皮 鳄鱼皮 牛皮
Dead cow, dead crocodile, dead cow.
不不
No, no.
这是...这是仿的鳄鱼皮
This is, um... this is faux crocodile,
-因为我买♥♥不起... -真行 塑料
- 'cause I can't afford... - Great, plastic.
更有益于环保了
That's even better for the planet.
我糊涂了 真的更有益吗
I'm confused. Is it better?
你给自己行行好 茱莉亚 别费劲了
Do yourself a favor, Julia. Don't try so hard.
真没必要
There's really no point.
要帮忙吗 爸爸
Need any help, Dad?
好吧 我...我就在这儿待着吧
Okay. I'll... I'll just hang out here.
原来你是厨房♥一把好手啊
Who knew you were so handy in the kitchen?
妈妈
Hi, Mom!
宝贝
Hi, baby.
我好想你 你回来早了
Missed you. You're early.
总比回晚了好
Better than being late.
我们几天后见
We'll see you in a couple days.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
伊迪 来玩堡垒之夜
Hey, Edie, come play Fortnite.
好 好 好呀
Yes, yes, I would love to.
我马上来
I'll be right there.
玛格丽特 这是我女朋友 伊迪
Margaret, this is my girlfriend, Edie.
很高兴认识你
Really nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
真高兴看到你和恩佐相处这么融洽
Glad to see you and Enzo have hit it off so well.
嗯 他是个好孩子
Yeah, he's a really great kid.
那...
So...
我要去...
I am gonna go...
我要去跟他玩堡垒之夜了
I'm gonna go play Fortnite with him.
恩佐说她最近经常来
Enzo says she's been here a lot lately.
-是吗 -是的
- Did he? - He did.
恩佐跟她相处很愉快 而且
Well, Enzo feels comfortable with her, and, actually,
我想跟你谈谈这件事
I wanted to talk to you about this.
一直以来 伊迪就只是妈妈的朋友
Up until now, Edie's just been Mommy's friend,
但是 我们要更进一步了
but we're gonna take the next step.
她会每周过来住几天
She's gonna stay over a couple nights a week.
真的吗
Really?
怎么
What?
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表