剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
-我只是觉得会有趣 -你不能就这样
- I just thought it'd be fun. - You don't come
进另一个男人的家 切他的火鸡
into another man's home and carve his turkey.
这不是他的家 是我家
It's not his home. It's my home.
他是客人
And he's a guest in it.
实际上 我不介意看到这只火鸡被砍
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing this turkey hack.
是的 我有点好奇
Yeah, I'm-- I'm a little curious myself.
真的很棒
It's really amazing.
我在我建立的诊所不受欢迎
I'm not welcome in the clinic anymore that I founded,
现在我连个火鸡都不能切了
and now I can't even carve the turkey.
我真的不在乎切火鸡
I really don't care about carving.
更多的是关于站队 是吗
It's really more about the sides, right?
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我觉得那文章写得很烂
I thought that article was very poorly written.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是 是 是 是 好
Yep, yep, yep, yep. Okay.
爸 你要去哪
Dad, where are you going?
出去走走 清醒清醒
Just going for a walk to clear my head.
别走
Please don't leave.
我得呼吸一下新鲜空气
I need some air.
茱莉亚 我...
Julia, I...
你们可以说那很糟糕
You guys can say it's terrible.
并不糟糕
It's not terrible.
味有点重
It's, um, dense.
-有人要水吗 -我要
- Anyone like some water? - Yes.
-我 -我来点
- Please. - I'll take some.
这是你的食谱 格拉迪丝
This is your recipe, Gladys?
是说明
It's an interpretation.
但做一个好妈妈并不意味着厨艺要好
But you don't need to be a great cook to be a great mom.
我证明了这点
I certainly proved that in my day.
怎么了 宝贝
What is it, babe?
没什么 没事
Oh, nothing. It's--it's fine.
科尼利厄斯
Um, Cornelius,
我们差点忘了你的科尼亚克白兰地酒
we almost forgot about your Cognac.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我去帮她拿杯子
I'll help her with the glasses.
伊迪 什么事都躲不过当妈的眼睛的
Edie, you can't hide from your mother.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
我选择了他 妈 我爱他
I chose him, Mom. I love him.
我努力了
I'm trying.
努力很好
Well, trying is good,
但假装...
but pretending...
我没有装
I'm not pretending.
我想做个好儿媳
I-I-I want to be a good daughter-in-law.
我想做个好妻子
I want to be a good wife.
并且
But also...
并且什么
Also what?
亲爱的 你还什么地方要去吗
Honey, is there somewhere you need to be?
有什么人要见吗
Someone you need to see?
天呐 我们没事
Oh, boy. We're okay.
我真是笨手笨脚
How clumsy of me.
科尼利厄斯一定会很难过
Cornelius is gonna be so upset
除非你现在就去买♥♥一瓶新的
unless you go right now and replace it.
我会帮你拖延
I'll stall.
快去
Go on.
你的时间不多了
You don't have all night.
笨手笨脚小姐来了
Miss Butter Fingers here.
科尼利厄斯 对不起 我打碎了白兰地瓶
Cornelius, I'm sorry. I dropped the Cognac bottle.
我准备要走了
I'm-- I'm about to head out,
但我给你拿了一块派来
but I brought you a piece of pie.
但我要提醒你这真的很难吃
And I'm gonna warn you this is truly terrible.
简直像是在嚼沙发垫
It's literally the texture of a sofa cushion.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吧
You doing okay?
我很丢脸
I'm embarrassed.
我把那女生带来这里
I let that girl in here.
那不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
但是她说得对
Yeah, but she was right, you know?
她只要喜欢我
All she had to do was like me,
我就任她玩弄于鼓掌间
and I was eating out of the palm of her hand.
-太可悲了 -一点也不可悲
- That's pathetic. - It's not pathetic.
你很脆弱
You're vulnerable.
这没问题
There's nothing wrong with that.
但每个人说我的样子
Except everybody keeps talking about me
好像我有缺陷似的
like I'm defective.
只因为你有酗酒的问题
Hey, just because you have a drinking problem
那并不代表你有缺陷
doesn't mean you're defective.
酗酒也是一种病
Hey, addiction is a disease like everything else, right?
你摔断了腿 就要去看腿部医生
You break your leg, you go to a leg doctor.
你脑袋里有东西坏掉了
You break something in here...
罗克西 你要解决这个问题
Roxy, you have to deal with this.
你要我说出来吗
I mean, do you want me to spell it out?
因为我会
Because I will.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
谢谢你没有对我评头论足
Thank you for not judging me.
当然了
Of course.
我想喝点水
Hey, I could use some water.
-你能帮我那杯水吗 -好
- Could you get me some? - Yeah.
你吃完这个派 肯定要喝水的
You eat that, you're definitely gonna need some.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
希望我来这不会打扰你
I hope it's okay that I'm here.
如果我说会呢
What if I say it isn't?
我以为我做了正确的决定
I thought I made the right decision,
但是来这里感觉才对
but it feels right to be here.
如果你赶我走 我也能理解
And I understand if you want to turn me away.
我只是...
I just...
我只是得试一试
I just had to try.
伊迪
Edie!
来 我们有派
Come, we have pie.
好啊
Okay.
-谢谢 -谢谢你们来
- Thank you. - Thanks for coming.
谢谢你邀请我们
Thank you for having us.
伊迪呢
What about Edie?
她发了短♥信♥ 妈 她要和我们在家里见
She texted, Mom. She's gonna meet us at home.
-拜 -谢谢 茱莉亚
- Bye. - Thanks, Julia.
当然 感恩节快乐
Of course. Happy Thanksgiving.
谢谢你让我充手♥机♥
Thanks for letting me charge this.
孩子们没发来短♥信♥ 但是...
Wow, no messages from the kids, but--
有一条你发来的语♥音♥留言
A voice mail from you.
不 删除吧
No, just delete that.
不行 你的短♥信♥我都要存着
No way. I save all your messages.
它们重听价值很高
They have very high replay value.
-别听 -多诺万 我是茱莉亚
- Please don't. - Hey, Donovan, it's Julia.
我只是打来问问
I was just calling to see
你还好吗
how you're doing and also--
还有 我知道这很奇怪
and I know this is weird--
如果你在犹豫
but if you were having any second thoughts
今晚要不要过来的话 我不希望...
about coming tonight, I just...
你取消邀请我吗
Did you disinvite me?
是的 我怕我现在的情况会让你难以接受
Yes, I-I got scared that my situation would overwhelm you.
你的情况相当地有意思
Listen, your situation is, you know, quite interesting.
我不想骗你 但是也不无聊
I'm not gonna lie, but, hey, it's not boring.
很对不起 我爸和火鸡的事
I'm really sorry about my dad and his whole turkey thing
还有他对你很没礼貌
and he's being so rude to you,
我只是不想你来这里
and I just don't want you to come here
看到我家人很奇葩 然后跑掉
and see how weird my family is and run away,
因为我不想你跑掉
because I don't want you to run away.
我不在乎他
I don't care about him.
我在乎你 我哪都不会去
I care about you, and I'm not running anywhere.
你的孩子没发来短♥信♥吗
So no messages from your kids?
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表