剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
你让我像个傻子似的
You made me look like a fool.
好 你要两个一起转吗
Okay, are you gonna do two at once?
宝贝 你进去给妈妈搭把手吧
Hey, honey, why don't you go inside and help your mom?
你来干什么
What in the hell are you doing here?
不是我老婆先看到你 算你运气好
You're lucky I saw you before my wife did.
你发什么疯
Are you crazy?
发疯 没有吧
Crazy? No, I don't think so.
我从未这么清醒过
I don't think I've ever felt more sane.
你干的事很恶心 尼克
What you did was messed up, Nick.
我们换个地儿说 好吗
Okay, we need to go talk somewhere else, okay?
我孩子还在那儿
My kids are in there.
你占小女孩便宜的时候
You should have thought about your kids
就该想想你家孩子的
before you were taking advantage of innocent young girls.
罗克西 你让你得偿所愿的时候
Roxy, you had no complaints
你可是一句抱怨也没有
when I was giving you everything that you wanted.
我从来没有强迫过你
I never forced you to be intimate with me.
是你自愿的
You gave that up freely.
自愿 我当时只是个孩子
Freely? I was a child.
你利用了我的信任 我的脆弱
You took advantage of my trust and my vulnerability
和我的伤痛
and my brokenness.
承认吧
Just admit what you did!
你为什么要毁掉我们的生活
Why are you trying to ruin both of our lives?
我没有
I'm not!
健身房♥ 还有那些女孩子的努力
The gym, everything those other girls are working for,
都会被你付之一炬
you're putting that at stake.
要是那些被你毁了 由你负责 与我无关
If you destroy that, it's on you, not me.
-我只是想要你的道歉 -道什么歉
- I just want an apology. - For what?
为你爱上了我道歉
Because you fell in love with me? Huh?
为我的慷慨善良道歉
For my generosity and my kindness?
为你的错误道歉
For your mistakes?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go screw yourself.
真心的
Truly.
你想干什么
What do you want, huh?
你想让我老婆心碎吗
Do want to break my wife's heart?
她是这世上最好的女人
Because she's the nicest woman in the world.
肯定的
I bet.
你是来毁掉我家庭的吗
Are you here to tear apart my family?
这是你的目的吗
Is that the goal?
我只是想说出真♥相♥
I'm just trying to tell the truth.
"真♥相♥" 我告诉你什么是真♥相♥
Oh, "The truth." Here's the truth.
你别想把我的生活
You are not gonna turn my life
变得跟你一样悲哀
into the disaster that's become of yours.
趁我还没报♥警♥ 赶紧滚
Get off my property before I call the police.
我又忘记现在是夏令时了吗
Did I forget daylight savings again?
-我这破记性 -我提早2小时来了
- I'm terrible at that. - I'm two hours early.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thanks.
其实我是来...我是来找奥利维亚聊聊的
I'm actually here to, um- - I'm here to talk to Olivia.
我们间的共通点其实比她想象的多
She and I have more in common than she thinks.
我理解她什么讨厌我
I mean, I understand why she hates me.
换我也讨厌
I would have hated me.
而且她心事很多 我理解
And she's going through a lot, and I get it.
我只是需要一个说服她的机会
I just need the opportunity to convince her of that, you know.
她今天比平时还凶悍
She's even feistier than usual,
不过你要想试试的话...
but if you want to have a crack...
我进去了
I'm going in.
有事就喊我
I'll be right here if you need me.
好
Okay.
我在工作 有事吗
I'm working. Is there something you need?
能跟你聊件我今天遇到的事吗
Can I talk to you about something that happened to me today
希望你会理解我
that I'm hoping you'll understand?
行
Okay.
那么...
So, um...
我妈也不在了 大概八年前过世的
I lost my mom too, about eight years ago.
我最近知道了很多她生前的事
And I very recently found out all of these things about her
都是我过去不曾知道的
that I had no idea about when she was alive.
她有个文身
Like, she had a tattoo,
她内心曾奔放不羁
and she was this total free spirit.
我会... 我感觉
And, um, I would- - I- - I feel like
自己愿意不惜一切去跟她聊聊
I would give anything to talk to her...
问问她为什么要隐藏
to ask her why she felt like she needed to hide
那些真实的自己
so many aspects of who she was.
我知道你也失去了你妈妈
I know you lost your mom too.
我知道那种需要她回答的感觉
I know what it's like to want to ask her these things.
我知道那种感觉 想问她那些问题
I know what it's like to want to ask your mom these questions,
那些非常重要的问题
these really important questions.
知道吗
You know...
其实很不一样
it's actually really different.
我16岁 而你呢 40岁吗
I'm 16. You're like, what, 40?
不是
Well, no.
抱歉你妈妈有文身却没告诉你
I'm sorry your mom got a tattoo and didn't tell you.
可我永远不能跟我妈聊我的初吻
But I could never tell my mom about my first kiss.
她再也不能帮我挑选参加舞会的裙子
She won't be able to help me pick out a prom dress
也不能看着我毕业 帮我选一所好大学
or see me graduate or help me pick a college
更不能看着我成为梦寐以求的
or see me become the badass environmentalist
优秀环境保护论者
I will eventually be.
所以不是的 我和你的情况并不一样
So no, we are not the same.
都失去了妈妈并不代表我们能同病相怜
One dead mom doesn't equal another.
我明白 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
你的妈妈可以伴随着你长大
Your mom got to watch you grow up
看你成为任何你想成为的样子
and become whatever this is.
现在能请你从我眼前消失了吗
Now can you please, like, disappear?
简单地说 她对此很不高兴
Suffice to say she was pretty upset.
我也没得到我意料中的拥抱
It wasn't exactly the hug and feel-good moment
和成就感
that I was hoping for.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你也能看到 卢克的悲伤一直表现在外
You know, Luke's grief has always been right there,
而奥利维亚则都憋在心里了
but Olivia just keeps it all inside.
我永远都猜不透她内心的感受
I never know what's going on with her.
真的太难琢磨了
It's really hard.
这点我感同身受
Yeah, I know that game pretty well.
再给她点时间吧
You know, give her some time.
到时再回过头看看 过个几周
You know, circle back and in a few weeks,
也许她会更愿意敞开心扉
maybe she'll be more open.
你我都很清楚这是不可能的
You and I both know that's not gonna happen.
她已经对我判死刑了
She's made a decision about me.
这事又不是她说了算
But she's not the one deciding here.
你是我女朋友 不是她的 她还是个孩子
You're my girlfriend, not hers. She's a teenager.
她以为她有话语权 然而并不是
She thinks she has power, but she doesn't.
她在人生中
She lost her mom
那么难熬又脆弱的阶段失去了母亲
at such a tough and fragile time in her life.
她需要你
And she needs you.
她需要你的关心和陪伴
She needs all of you,
而我不能当这中间的绊脚石
and I can't stand in the way of that.
我不会这么做
I won't.
这不可能
This can't be happening.
我好不容易遇见你这么优秀的人
I can't have met someone as amazing as you
却不能和你在一起
and not get to be with you.
昨天我刚好一晚上睡不着
I happened to be up all night
至于什么原因你也管不着
for reasons that are none of your business.
我就读了他的档案
So I read his file.
你知道吗 在我光鲜的法学院学习生涯中
You know, during my fancy law school education,
我迷上了盲目正义的原则
I feel in love with the principle of blind justice.
我在法律用语中发现了一首
I--I found a poetry in legal language
格外振奋人心的诗歌♥ 我都忍♥不住要念出来
that was so invigorating, I couldn't wait to practice.
然后我第一份工作去当了文员
And then I got my first job as a clerk,
我发现那份热忱逐渐消失了
and I saw how it really goes down,
这整个制度是多么的令人无望
how hopelessly flawed
它破碎残缺又极度不公平
and deeply unfair the system really is.
于是我就想 管它的呢
And so I thought, "Screw it.
"既然它已经被♥操♥控了
"If it's already rigged,
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表