剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
完全没有
Not at all.
这是我们两个商量好的
That was something we both agreed on
直到案子结束
until after the case is over.
你到底为什么这么关心这个小孩
Why is this kid so important to you, exactly?
这个案子中 他完全成为体制的受害者了
It's a case of someone who's totally lost in the system.
他家里没钱了
His family's tapped out.
也没有人来关心他了 还有
He has no one looking out for him anymore...and--
-还有什么 -显然 他是我同父异母的弟弟
- And what? - Apparently, he's my half brother.
现在我懂了
Now I understand.
不只是这个原因
That's not the only reason.
我觉得你有时候撒谎成瘾
You know, sometimes, I think that you're addicted to dishonesty.
这话好无情
Okay, that feels harsh.
为什么不直接告诉我他是你的弟弟
Why not just tell me he's your brother in the first place?
不是故意的 我只是
It wasn't deliberate. I just--
觉得无关紧要
I didn't think it was relevant.
现在你就像你父亲一样
Now you're reminding me of your father.
抱歉 我不能帮你查 伊迪
I'm sorry. I can't look into it for you, Edie.
我不能帮任何人这样
I can't do that for anyone.
我要走了
I gotta go.
谢谢
Thank you.
-内特 -贝切利小姐
- Nate! - Miss. Bechley.
怎么了 你来这做什么
What's going on? Why are you here?
不是 很高兴见到你
I mean, no--hi, good to see you.
很开心你来了
I'm glad you're here.
对了不抱 抱歉
Oh, we don't hug. Oh, sorry.
我总是想到这个神秘的舞室
I can't stop thinking about this mysterious dance studio,
你母亲在那上过课
where your mother took classes
而且这些都发生在80年代
and the fact that it all happened in the '80s and...
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我能带你出去一会吗
Can I steal you for a minute?
是不是很棒
Isn't it amazing?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
排屋酒店
The Townhouse.
在80年代就开了
It's been around since the '80s.
我对那一整个时代的男同
There's this whole generation of gay men
都十分的敬畏
that I am in awe of.
这是他们的聚集地
This is their hangout.
我能给你介绍个人吗
Can I introduce you to someone?
好
Yes.
你好
Hello.
内森 见到你真高兴
Nathan, how lovely to see you.
温德姆 这是茱莉亚·贝切利
Wyndham, this is Julia Bechley.
你好 茱莉亚·贝切利 幸会
Hello, Julia Bechley. Pleasure.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
内森跟我说你在找
Nathan tells me you're on the hunt
一位失散很久的的父亲
for a long-lost father of some sort.
是的 我在
Yes, I guess I am.
事情挺复杂的
It's--it's all pretty complicated.
亲爱的 什么不是呢
Darling, what isn't?
我觉得我妈可能是在跳舞课上遇见的他
I think my mom may have met him at a dance class
大概在1987年 叫桑特保罗的地方
around 1987, a place called St. Paul's.
桑特保罗 天哪
St. Paul? Oh, dear.
我已经很久没有想到他了
I haven't thought of him for a month of Sundays.
他
Him?
保罗·桑特 或者说圣保罗
Paul Saint, or Saint Paul,
他喜欢这么自称
as he liked to call himself,
但他其实一点都不像圣人
though he was anything but saintly, let me assure you.
他在春天街舞工作室教舞
He taught at Spring Street Dance Studio,
爱尔兰的 我觉得
Irish, I think.
或者苏格兰 苏格爱尔兰
Or was he Scottish? Scotch-Irish?
不管了 他是个令人愉快的男人
Either way, he was a delight of a man,
有两条长腿
very long legs.
你知道我怎么联♥系♥到他吗
Do you know how I might be able to get ahold of him?
他住在城里吗
Does he live in the city?
抱歉他去世了 亲爱的
I'm afraid he's gone, my dear.
纽约的80年代可不是好时代
The '80s in New York was not a good time for us.
我们失去了很多美丽的灵魂
We lost so many beautiful souls:
画家 作家 音乐家 舞蹈家
painters, writers, musicians, dancers.
我还是不知道我
I'm still not quite sure how I,
或者说艺术世界是怎么活下来的
or the art world for that matter, survived.
但我很感激
But I'm grateful.
还活着真的很好
It's wonderful to be here.
是啊
Yes, it is.
看看我们现在
But look at us now,
忙着结婚要娃组建家庭
getting married, having babies, families...
我真为你和理查德高兴
I am thrilled for you and Richard.
什么 你们要有小孩了吗
What? Are you having a baby?
-是啊 -为什么你不告诉我
- We are. - Why didn't you tell me?
你分手了
I just--your breakup.
我不想做那种
I didn't wanna be one of those people
在旁边秀的人 算了 给你看她
who parades around--well, here she is.
等等 那是
Wait, is that...?
和平标志
A peace sign.
我们想叫她乔妮
We think we might name her Joni.
太妙了
Marvelous.
抱歉我没法再帮助你的
I'm sorry I can't be more of a help
调查了 茱莉亚
with your search, Julia.
没事的 温德姆
No, it's fine, Wyndham.
保罗听上去是个很特别的人
Paul sounds like a really special man.
我很高兴我妈能跟他一起跳舞
I'm glad my mom got to dance with him.
应该高兴
You should be.
春天街舞工作室还在呢
Spring Street Dance is still around.
你应该去看看
You should stop by.
乔伊斯·特恩还在那呢
Last I heard, Joyce Tune is still there.
也许她能帮得到你
If anyone can help you, she can.
阿曼达到底想怎么样
So what did Amanda actually want?
她说她看到了我的声明
She said she saw my statement,
想知道我到底是怎么想的
and she wanted to know how I was feeling about it all.
-那挺好啊 -没错
- Well, that's nice. - Yeah.
然后她就一直纠结于
Then she launched into this whole thing
里昂利用我接近黛安这件事
about Leon using me to get to Diane.
就好像我们之所以经常一起
Like, the only reason that we're spending time together
是为了让我让我妈不去作证
is so I would get my mom not to testify,
说是干预目击者
you know, like, witness tinkering.
-是贿赂吧 -我喜欢干预
- Tampering. - I like mine better.
我告诉他我们不是这样的
I told her that, you know, it's not like that with us.
我们会一起玩双陆棋
We have a standing backgammon game.
我们会出去浪 他从不要求我
We hang out. He's never once asked me
和我妈聊他的案子
to talk to my mom about the case.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
你觉得他在利用我吗
Do you think he's using me?
我不能告诉你这个 罗克西
I can't tell you that, Roxy.
不能还是不会 小迪
Can't or won't, Edith?
如果我跟你说了
If I told you what I thought,
那就真成贿赂目击者了
that could be seen as witness tampering.
好吧 你们都在干预
Okay, everybody's tinkering.
是贿赂
Tampering.
你说他要不是咱爸
Do you think if he wasn't our dad
我们还会维护他吗
we would ever defend him?
我不从对错的角度考虑这个问题
I don't think about it in terms of right or wrong.
我考虑的是合不合法
I think about it in terms of legal versus illegal.
你要是超级英雄的话
You know, if you were a superhero,
你就是划分侠
you would be "The Compartmentalizer."
她把她的生活划分成小块
"She chops her life into little chunks.
互不干涉
No two worlds will ever meet."
你是怎么做到的
How's that working out for ya?
你不会说的 是吧
You're not gonna give me the answers, are you?
你会让我自己去想清楚
You're gonna make me figure out this Leon thing for myself.
你去哪
Where you going?
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表