剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
好
Okay.
很棒
Cool, yeah.
-我说完了 -好
- That's all I got. - Okay.
好好享受芝士肉馅派吧
And have fun with the Hot Pockets.
好 再见
All right, see you.
我觉得高个说得在理
I think tall guy speaks the truth.
老天
Jeez.
-你在偷听吗 -不是有意的
- You were listening? - Not intentionally.
我的听力很好
I have insanely-good hearing.
他单身吗
Is he single?
高个 他是艾萨克
Tall guy. He's Isaac.
应该是吧
I suppose?
你确定你没有 那啥...
And you're sure you're not, you know...
没有
No.
怎么了
Why?
没什么
No reason.
体态优美
Beautiful form.
那是罗克西的标志性动作之一
That is one of Roxy's signature skills.
她的优雅从容与运动天赋相得益彰...
She combines such grace with incredible athleticism...
好的 加油
Okay, come on.
-加油 -现在下马了
- Come on. - And now her dismount.
-这个落地技巧 -加油 罗克西
- She's been landing these - Come on, Roxy.
贯穿她的整场比赛
throughout the competition.
-不错 不错 -罗克西·道尔获得银牌
- Nice, nice. - Roxy Doyle for the silver.
-什么事 妈妈 -我跟你说
- What, Mom? - I'll tell you what.
我刚跟客户聊过 他可不高兴了
I just spoke to our client and he is not happy.
是吗 我也不高兴
Oh, really? Well, that makes two of us.
你把他女儿惹哭了
You made his daughter cry?
你不知道她有多讨厌
You don't know how nasty she was to me.
你知道她说什么了吗
Do you know what she said?
太羞辱人了
How humiliating that was?
你给我回去道歉
You're going right back over there and saying you're sorry.
我们经不起这么作
We cannot afford this.
你的名声本来就不怎么样
Your reputation is hanging on here by a thread as it is.
你听到我刚才说的话了吗
Did you hear anything that I just said?
那太折磨人了
It was a horrible experience.
我再也受不了
I can't take that kind of thing anymore.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, honey.
有妈妈在呢
Mommy's got you.
她太乖了
She's so sweet.
有那么一瞬间
You know, for a minute there,
我还以为你在跟我说话
I thought you were talking to me.
我真希望可以做一天的米奇·盖洛德
I wish I could be Mitch Gaylord for a day
体验一把你无条件的爱
to see what it feels like to have your unconditional love.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
-是吗 -是
- Oh, is it? - Yes.
你得去跟他们道歉
Now, I need you to go over there and apologize.
这对你的前途很重要
This is important for your future.
我知道什么对你很重要 黛安
Yeah, I know what's important to you, Diane.
-真高兴你给我打了电♥话♥ -妈
- Hey, I'm so glad you called. - Hey, Ma.
一切都好吗
So how you doing with everything?
我知道一切都...
I know it's all so--
我很好
I'm okay.
你气色很好
Well, you look great.
你开始吃富含维生素D的食物了吗
Did you add vitamin D to your diet?
和蒂姆一切都好吗 你看起来容光焕发
Are things better with Tim? I don't know. You got this glow.
不好
Uh, no.
好
Yes?
好吧 我煮了抹茶
Okay, well, I-- I made the matcha.
可以喝了
It's ready.
你想聊些什么
What did you wanna talk about?
我这周一直在和里昂共事
Well, I've been working with Leon this week.
这样
Oh, yeah.
案子怎么样了
How's the case going?
很有意思
It's--it's interesting.
他 他似乎很了解我的职业生涯
He's--he seems to know a lot about my career.
你知道里昂的 他一直有在关注
Well, you know Leon. He's always taken an interest.
他用的是"投入"这个词
"Investment" Was the word he used.
他那是什么意思 妈妈
What did he mean by that, Mom?
我不知道
Well, I really don't know.
妈妈
Mom.
我真的没时间跟你闲话家常
I really don't have time to do this thing that we do,
你也没有那种待遇了
and you kinda forfeited the privilege,
所以我们能不能...
so can we just...
里昂从你大学时期就开始帮助你了
Leon's been helping you since college.
那是件好事 确实是件好事
And it was a good thing. It is a good thing.
所以别小题大做了
So there's no need for any drama.
怎么帮助我
Helping me how?
资助吗
Financially?
他是存了笔钱
Well, he set aside some money
赞助某一项奖学金
for a sort of scholarship.
你是说年轻领袖奖学金吗
You mean the Young Leaders Scholarship?
妈 我
Mom, I--
我以为那是荣誉奖学金
I thought that was a merit scholarship.
我想说是因为我写了那篇论文
I thought I--I wrote that essay.
我以为是我自己争取来的
I thought I earned that.
一直以来你都知道 你却...
And you knew all along and you just...
我该走了
I gotta go.
宝贝 拜托
Honey, please.
聊得不错 谢了 妈
Good talk. Thanks, Mom.
-这身行头不错 -裹成木乃伊总比被认出来好吧
- Nice look. - Better to be safe than sorry.
我能
Can I--
这儿没人会认出你的
No one's gonna recognize you here.
好吧 这是什么地方
Wow, yeah, what-- where is here?
你怎么在这儿待着
Why are you staying in this place?
这里租金便宜
Uh, it's cheap.
特别是当你婚内出轨
And when your incestuous infidelity
成了网上的爆♥炸♥性新闻
gets blasted all over the Internet,
你老婆即将把你赶出家 老板要炒你鱿鱼时
your wife tends to kick you out and your boss tends to fire you.
所以说已婚男人就不该用约会软件
Well, that's why married guys shouldn't be on dating apps.
我知道
I know.
那是给单身人士用的
It's for single people.
孤家寡人的那种
Very single.
你并不是
You, not single.
你骗了我 萨姆
You lied to me, Sam.
真的很对不起 茱莉亚
Really sorry, Julia.
你为什么要那么做
Why'd you do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我原来过得很好 要什么有什么
I had a good life. I had everything.
我罪有应得
I deserve this.
那我又是造了什么孽 我想不通
Well, I don't know if I deserve this.
总之
Yeah, so in summary,
我们都觉得很丢脸
we both feel humiliated,
脆弱又痛苦
vulnerable, exposed.
是的
Yeah.
你来诊所的时候
When you came to the clinic,
你说我们要做些什么
you said we needed to do something.
那就做吧
So let's do something.
尼克
Hey, Nick.
罗克西·道尔
Um, Roxy Doyle.
米奇还没好呢
Mitch isn't quite ready yet.
你妈说她会回来的
You know, your mom said she'd be back.
我知道 不过她 她遇到点急事
Yeah, I know, but she had-- she had something come up,
就让我来接它了
and she asked me to grab him.
我有点赶时间
And I'm kind of in a hurry, so...
我应该先打电♥话♥给她问下在不在的
I should probably just call her to make sure.
你知道吗 它好像准备好了 那...
You know what? He looks ready to me, so...
你在干什么 你不能来后台的
Hey, what're you doing? You can't be back there.
不
No!
-有人吗 -好好好
- Hello? - Okay, okay.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表