剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
让开
Move!
你什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
抱歉
Sorry!
抱歉
Sorry!
我的正式头衔是通讯主管
My official title is communications director,
但其实我就是一个超级难搞的医生
but really I'm just a glorified secretary
手下的全能秘书
to this incredibly difficult doctor.
不管我做什么 或者不管我多么努力
It's like no matter what I do or how hard I work,
对他来说似乎远远不够
it's just never good enough for him.
他听上去够混的
Yeah, no, sounds like a real D-bag.
他是我爸爸
He's my dad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 不
No, no.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我紧张的时候就会话多
I--I talk a lot when I'm nervous,
我现在非常紧张
and I'm--I'm very nervous
因为你超级帅
because you are insanely good-looking.
你是我配上的最帅的男人
And you're the hottest guy I've ever matched with,
我经常线下配对
and I do this a lot.
不是经常 不是经常的那种经常
Not a lot. Not a lot, a lot.
只是正常的 健康范围内的经常
I mean, like, a normal, healthy...amount of a lot.
我能说实话吗 萨姆
Can I be honest with you, Sam?
你看起来人很好 但是我要去参加一个活动
You seem great, but I have an event that I need to get to,
我想做♥爱♥
and I would like to have some sex.
希望是和你 所以...
Preferably with you, so...
我可以问别人的
I mean, I can ask somebody else,
但是我希望是和你
but I'd like it to be with you.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
将你的意识
Bring your awareness
聚到你的指尖
to the tips of your fingers.
充满了情欲的力量
So full of erotic charge.
将情欲的能量
Take that erotic energy
表达出来
and vocalize it.
很好
Yes.
感受你搭档的能量
Feel your partner's energy...
传过你的身体
Flowing through you.
-我要喝水 -感觉你的隔膜充满了能量
- I need water. - Feel your diaphragm fill with energy.
抱歉
Sorry.
继续将注意力汇集到这个空间里
Bring the attention back into the space.
你很痛苦 对吗
You're miserable, aren't you?
这有点超出了我的舒适区
It's a little outside my comfort zone.
我也是 我只是觉得这能有助于
Mine too; I just thought it might help
重燃 你懂的...
relight the, you know...
什么
The what?
我俩之间的火花
The spark between us.
我觉得
I feel like...
我觉得你好像再也不想做♥爱♥了
I feel like you never want to have sex anymore.
你想做♥爱♥吗
You want to have sex?
我们现在就可以做♥爱♥
We can have sex right now.
我去打一辆优步
I'll call us an Uber.
我们可以回家马上开干
We can go straight home and do it.
我不希望你对我证明什么
I don't want you to prove it to me.
我希望你是自己想要
I want you to want to.
所以我想这也许能有所帮助
That's why I thought this might help.
这很愚蠢 所以我们去弄点吃的
It was dumb, so let's just grab some food.
我们离你最爱的那家谷物碗就两个街区
We're two blocks away from that grain bowl you love.
我的确爱谷物碗
I do love that grain bowl.
但我更爱你
But I love you more.
我们要回到里面去
We're gonna go back in there,
我会呻♥吟♥得
and I am going to moan louder
比那些贱♥人♥声音都大
than any of those bitches.
你倒是好胜
You do love to win.
-伙计们 -你好
- Hey, guys. - Hi.
你好吗
How you doing?
我们来拍张照片 说"罗克西队"
Okay, let's take a picture. Say, "Team Roxy."
罗克西队
Team Roxy.
好了 记住 努力训练 但也要好好玩
All right, remember: train hard, but have fun too.
-谢谢你 -我们会的
- Thank you. - We will.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
谢谢 罗克西队
Thank you. Team Roxy!
亲爱的 不要挡住恶魔能量饮料的标志
Honey, remember not to block the Fiend Energy Drink logo.
每张照片里都得看到
Has to be in every shot.
真不敢相信你们让我
I can't believe you have me
推广这个垃圾品牌
pushing this off-brand crap.
我原来可是印在惠特思麦片盒上的
I was on a Wheaties box.
那是很久以前的事了 亲爱的
Well, that was a long time ago, dear.
再坚持一个小时 然后就带你吃冰淇淋
Yeah, just another hour. Then we can get ice cream.
冰淇淋 爸爸 我30了
Ice cream? Dad, I'm 30.
-我能一起拍张自♥拍♥吗 -可以吧
- Hi, can I get a selfie? - Yeah, I guess so.
-太好了 -你好 伙计
- Great, thanks. - Hey, man, what's up?
-超级粉丝 -谢谢
- Hi. Big fan. - Thanks.
-要拍张照片吗 -嗯
- Want to take a picture? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
笑一个
Smile.
你是疯子吗
What are you, a psycho?
我是疯子 我是疯子吗
Oh, I'm the psycho? I'm the psycho?
等等 等等 怎么回事
Wait, wait, wait. What's going on?
这个变♥态♥刚刚抓我的屁♥股♥
This perv just grabbed my ass!
就是这么回事
That's what's going on.
先生 请你离开
Sir, you should go.
-没错 -好吧
- Yeah. - Fine.
反正也不值50块
Not worth 50 bucks anyway.
她都过保质期了
She's past her expiration date.
亲爱的
Honey--
罗克西
Roxy!
保安
Security!
有个男人...
There a man...
-说对不起 -对不起
- Say you're sorry! - Sorry!
茱莉亚·贝切利
Hi. Julia Bechley.
我是跟贝切利医生一起的
I'm with Dr. Bechley.
贝壳的贝
B-e-c-h--
-爸爸 -请允许我为造成的误会
- Dad-- - Allow me to personally apologize
-亲自向您道歉 -爸爸 你干什么
- for the misunderstanding. - Dad, what are you doing?
走了
Leaving.
不
No. Um...
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad--
-你去哪里 -去莫顿酒吧
- Where are you going? - Going to Morton's
来一杯冰马提尼和美味的丁骨牛排
for a cold martini and a perfectly cooked porterhouse.
听起来是个不错的选择
Sounds great right about now.
你可以和我一起
You're more than welcome to join.
爸爸 你是今晚的荣誉嘉宾 你不能走
Dad, you're the guest of honor--you really can't leave.
我不能容忍♥这种事
Yeah, well, I can't just tolerate this.
你看 他们找来介绍我的蹩脚医生
Down here--the quack doctor they have introducing me
是"约翰医生" 他的广♥告♥贴在公车上
is "Dr. John"--he advertises on the side of buses.
他还有个生育应用 我可是个科学家
He has a fertility app. I'm a scientist.
我的车呢
Where's my car?
不管车了 我走过去
Screw the car. I'll walk.
爸爸
Dad...
你知道我怎么想的吗
do you wanna know what I think?
-我觉得你在逃避 -逃避
- I think you're hiding. - Hiding?
假装被"只知道名字的医生"冒犯了
Pretending to be offended by Dr. "First Name Only"
其实你并不想接受终身成就奖
When, really, you don't wanna accept a Lifetime Achievement Award,
因为这样你就必须承认
because that means you'd have to admit
你快要走完你的路了
you're closer to the end than the beginning,
那很痛苦
and that's too painful.
说中了吧
Gotcha pegged.
好吧
Fine.
那我回到里面去
I'll go back in there.
-但我们等一下去吃牛排 -成交
- But we go for steaks after. - Deal.
你要来介绍我
And you introduce me.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表