剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
without women like you paving the way, Gladys.
我当初的门槛比你低多了
My ceiling was a lot lower than yours.
你的前途不可限♥量♥ 亲爱的
The sky's the limit for you, my dear.
你绝对是那个佼佼者
You're definitely the one to watch.
-她是佼佼者 谢了 老妈 -对
- She's the one to watch? Wow, Mom, thanks. - Yeah,
你听到了
you heard her.
听了这番鼓舞 我得喝杯酒了
You know what? I think I need a drink after that ego boost.
你敢喝试试
Uh- uh, don't you dare.
那瓶法国白兰地得在感恩节甜点后开
That Cognac will be opened after Thanksgiving dessert.
这是传统
Tradition.
我想问下
May I ask,
为什么要去茱莉亚·贝切利家吃感恩节晚餐
why are we having dinner at Julia Bechley's
而不去你家呢
and not in your lovely home?
你来解释吗
You want to field that one?
这些年来 我和妈妈与贝切利一家
Well, Mom and I have shared a lot of holiday dinners
共度了很多节日
with the Bechleys over the years,
我觉得我们所有人聚在一起会很温馨
and I just thought it would be nice if we were all together,
一大家子
one big family.
失陪下
Excuse me.
会很有意思的
It should be fun.
洛伦佐
你和我妈妈吵架了吗
人越多越好 对吧
The more, the merrier, right?
吃午饭吗
Lunch?
我一直在回想
So I've been replaying
你看到诊所新招牌模型时的情景
the moment you saw the mock-ups for the new clinic name in my head,
你之所以
and the only reason
一反常态地没有生气
that you would be so uncharacteristically chill about it
是因为你比我想象的还要生气
is if you were way more upset about it than I even thought you were.
话已至此 你骂我吧
So, that being said, let me have it.
爸爸 有火就发出来
Dad, unleash,
因为我不能内疚着过感恩节
'cause I can't go into Thanksgiving feeling guilty.
这个节日对我太重要了
This holiday means way too much to me.
你没什么好内疚的
You have nothing to feel guilty about.
我才是那个该内疚的人
I mean, I'm the one who should feel guilty.
除非...
Unless...
你还有什么事没告诉我
What else do you need to tell me?
我在和一个人交往
I'm dating someone.
他叫多诺万 是公立学校的老师
His name is Donovan. He's a public-school teacher.
有两个孩子
He has two kids.
他感恩节要来
He's coming to Thanksgiving.
到时你会把火鸡大卸八块
And I know you're gonna disarticulate the turkey,
拜托别把他也给大卸八块了
but please don't disarticulate him,
因为我喜欢他
because I like him.
我真的喜欢他
I-I actually like him,
我真的不想毁掉这段感情
and I really, really don't want to mess this up.
你怎么想
What are you thinking?
-他有两个小孩吗 -其实是青少年了
- He has two children? - Teenagers, actually.
他们去祖父母家过节了
They're with their grandparents for the holiday.
-他几岁 -年龄合适...
- How old is he? - Age appropriate...
也不是我的弟弟
and not my brother.
正确的方向
A step in the right direction.
你真的愿意
Are you sure that you want to, you know,
为这个男人放弃养育亲生孩子的
give up the chance of parenting children of your own
机会吗
for this guy?
谁说我要放弃了
Who said anything about giving up anything?
有两个青少年孩子的男人
Yeah, well, you know, a man with two teenagers
一般不会再想要一个孩子的
likely doesn't want to go through raising another kid again.
我和多诺万已经聊过这个问题了
Well, Donovan and I have already talked about that,
你不必担心
and you don't need to worry.
而且老实说 这也不关你的事
And- - and, frankly, it's none of your business.
这是我几十年来的专业领域
Well, I mean, it has been, you know, my specialty for several decades.
爸爸 我跟人交往时你总是这样
Dad, I know how you get when I date someone.
谁都入不了你的眼
No one is ever good enough for you.
不是的
No, no, not true.
是谁都配不上你
Not good enough for you.
多诺万是吧
Donovan, is it?
名字不错
Nice name.
现在我真的很期待了
Well, now I'm really looking forward to this.
蒂姆有跟你说过我带他见爸爸时的事吗
Did Tim ever tell you about the time i introduced him to my dad?
他穿着匡威高帮鞋都被老爸吓得站不稳
My dad had him shaking in his Converse high-tops.
难以想象多诺万到时会多煎熬
I can't believe how hard it's gonna be for Donovan.
等等 蒂姆穿过匡威高帮鞋吗
Wait, Tim wore high-top Converse?
你没见过他的非主流时期吗
You didn't see his grunge phase?
没有
I did not.
总之 多诺万能不能招架的住里昂
Anyway, Donovan can either handle Leon or he can't.
你很快就知道了
Either way, you'll know.
并没有被安慰到
That's not comforting.
又是阿曼达的儿子洛伦佐
It's Amanda's son Lorenzo again.
这次发了几个悲伤表情
How many sad faces this time?
很多个 我不知道该怎么办了
A lot. I don't know what to do.
我不回他消息很残忍♥
If I don't text him back, it's cruel.
但是回复他更残忍♥
If I do text him back, it's even crueler.
就像我在欺骗他们两个
It's like I'm leading them both on.
别拿我的青豆出气
Don't take it out on my green beans.
我爱蒂姆 我爱他的家人
I-I love Tim. I love his family.
正确的唯一能做的就是努力解决问题
The right thing to do--the only thing to do is work on it.
-婚姻如同工作 -是的 就像工作
- Marriage is work. - It is. It's work.
你一直在说"工作"
You keep saying "Work."
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
茱尔西
Hey, Julesy!
她是谁
Hi. Who's this?
这地方真棒
This place is dope.
楼上有多少间卧室
How many, uh, bedrooms are upstairs?
只有两间 但是沙发超级舒服
Oh, just two, but the couch is super comfy.
-罗克西 你猜怎么了 -怎么
- Hey, Roxy, guess what. - What?
鸡屁
Chicken butt.
我的天 她今天一天都这样逗我玩
Oh, my God, she's been getting me all day with that.
大家 这是汉娜 她是我们的新姐妹
You guys, this is Hannah. She's our new sister.
-你好 -没错
- Hi. - Yeah.
茱莉亚 伊迪 你们俩
Julia, Edie, you guys are, like,
真人看起来瘦多了
so much skinnier in person.
谢谢
Thank you.
汉娜
Hey, Hannah,
你从哪里来
uh, where did you come from?
从互联网上
She came from the Internet.
她在网上找到我的
That's where she found me.
但其实她来自芝加哥
But she's actually from Chicago.
她会在这多待几天
She's staying here a few extra days
她就可以跟我们一起过感恩节
so she can join us for T-giving.
真不错
Oh, that's good news.
顺便问一句 你去过诊所了吗
By the way, did you stop by the clinic?
因为我希望我们可以
'Cause I would love for us
拿到你的资料信息
to get your information and...
-完全就跟你说的一样 -对吧
- Wow, you totally called that. - Right?
-说什么 她说了什么 -这些是什么
- Called what? What did she call? - What are these?
这里有洗手间吗
Uh, is there a ladies' room I can use?
有 一楼的有点脏
Oh, yeah, the one downstairs is really crummy,
我带你去楼上的洗手间
so I'll show you the one upstairs.
我要拿走这些
I'm gonna have these.
"你好 我是姜饼人加里"
"Hello, I'm Gary the ginger man."
我们走
Off we go!
有陌生人在用我的洗手间
There's a stranger using my bathroom.
我的天 现在有两个闹腾的了
Oh, my God, there are two of them now.
多诺万
里昂
爸爸
Dad, hi.
进来吧
Come on in.
-你看起来很帅 -谢谢
- You look nice. - Thank you.
红酒 太好了 谢谢
Wine, great. Thank you.
没事 我想第一个到这里
Yeah, I wanted to be the first to arrive.
你知道 我想了很多
Uh, you know, I thought a lot
关于你说的新男朋友
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表