剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
《突然家人》前情提要
Preously on Almost Family...
贝切利医生
Dr. Bechley,
我的消息来源称您用您自己的精♥子♥
my source says that you used your own sperm
让一名病人怀孕了
to impregnate a patient at your practice.
-我做了手脚 -有多少个 爸
- I stacked the deck. - How many, Dad?
我从来没有记录过
I never kept a formal record.
你们想来张姐妹自♥拍♥吗
Do you wanna get a sister selfie?
-不行 -绝对不要
- Nope. - No way.
-我们有血缘关系 -是家人
- We're genetically connected. - Family.
找到一个新家
Finding a new family
是这些年以来我遇到的最好的事了
is the best thing that's happened to me in years.
我和我室友吵架了
Kind of in a fight with my roommates,
他们也是我的父母
who are also my parents.
我的人生 一切都会崩溃
My whole life, it's all coming apart.
抱歉你娶了我这么个残破不全的人
I'm sorry you picked such a broken person to be married to.
这是搜查令
Here's our warrant
没收与调查有关的物品
to confiscate items related to the investigation.
你需要找个辩护律师
You need a defense attorney.
我希望你能代理我们的诊所
I was hoping that you could represent the clinic.
也许你应该问问你自己
Maybe you need to ask yourself
为什么还在帮他说话
why you're still protecting him.
家里有台笔记本电脑
In the house, there's a laptop computer.
我要你毁掉它
I need you to destroy it.
贝切利医生滥用自己的遗传物质
Bechley's misuse of his genetic material
已经形成了性骚扰
rises to the level of sexual assault,
我们将用这个罪名起诉他
and we intend to prosecute it as such.
茱莉亚
Julia!
茱莉亚
Julia?
-回来 -茱莉亚 我是你的姐妹
- Come back here. - Julia, I'm your sister.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
-茱莉亚 等等 -茱莉亚
- Julia, wait. - Julia?
等等 茱莉亚 回来
Wait. Julia, come back.
-茱莉亚 -你要去哪
- Julia. - Where are you going?
-等等 -我们要和你聊聊
- Wait! - We need to talk to you.
-别走 -茱莉亚 我是你的姐妹
- Stop. - Julia, I'm your sister.
-茱莉亚 等等 -茱莉亚
- Julia, wait! - Julia!
-你在干什么 -做登山者推
- What are you doing? - Mountain climbers.
这个很燃卡路里的
They really burn out the core.
你要一起做吗
Hey, do you wanna get in on this?
我们可以几组动作换着做
We can alternate sets.
不了
Uh, no.
我不那样锻炼身体
I don't exercise my body that way.
也许我们该聊聊你准备在这儿住多久
Maybe we should discuss how long you're planning to stay?
你到底跟你父母聊过没
Have you talked to your parents at all?
你是说那两个把我养大的废物吗
Oh, you mean those losers who raised me?
没有 我不接他们的电♥话♥
No, I'm not taking their calls.
目前我只专注新家人
Focusing on my new family.
爸爸今天要出狱了
Dad's getting out of the pokey today.
你说带什么好 鲜花还是气球
What do you think? Flowers or balloons?
那是传讯出庭 不是迎婴派对
It's an arraignment, not a baby shower.
我没有恶意
I come in peace!
给你带了礼物
Bearing gifts.
对不起 宝贝 我没听见你的声音
Sorry, babe. I couldn't hear you.
你差点打爆我的头
You almost took my head off.
怎么想起给我送奶昔来了
To what do I owe this smoothie-liciousness?
我就是这么优秀无私的丈夫
Just the amazing selfless husband that I am,
而且我有点过意不去
and also I feel bad
床笫之事上不该给你那么大压力的
for putting so much pressure on you bedroom-wise.
夫妻生活就是这样的...
Couples go through things...
会有性♥爱♥空窗期
dry spells...
我知道你现在已经有够多烦心事了
and I know you have enough on your mind right now.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
有太多事要烦
There's a lot- - a lot going on.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
我要准备上班了
I'm gonna get ready for work.
里昂·贝切利 你因涉嫌
Leon Bechley, you have been arrested
纽约刑法第130.70条的
on the charge of aggravated sexual abuse
严重性侵罪而
under New York penal law section 130.70,
A级重罪
a class A felony,
以及纽约刑法第190.65条下的
and schemed to defraud in the first degree
一级密谋诈骗罪
under New York penal law section 190.65,
E级重罪被捕
a class E felony.
你明白这些指控吗
Do you understand the charges against you?
-明白 -明白
- Yes. - Yes.
谢谢你把我带出那个鬼地方
Well, thank you for getting me out of that hell hole.
还有 蒂姆
And, Tim,
我原谅你当初离开茱莉亚了
I forgive you for leaving Julia.
事情不是那样的
That's not exactly the way that went.
伊迪 我知道这件事给你打击很大
And, Edie, I know this revelation is a shock,
可我还是希望等一切过去后
but it is my hope that once the dust settles
你和我能...
that you and I can actually...
里昂 你是客户 我是律师
Leon, you're my client. I'm your lawyer.
就这么简单
That's all.
第一步是让你出狱
Step one was getting you out of jail.
今天下午我们要和法官开个会
We have a meeting this afternoon with the judge
申请解除你的软禁
to request your release from house arrest,
然后就可以专注庭审了
and we focus on the trial.
不错 很专业 伊迪
That's good. Very professional, Edie.
我欣赏
I like it.
外面有辆车
We have a car outside
可以带你躲过媒体
waiting to take you straight back
直接回家
to your apartment right past the press.
好 茱尔斯
Uh, yeah. Uh, Jules.
你是我待在牢房♥里时的
The only thing that got me through
唯一精神支柱
sitting in that jail cell was you
知道你会在外面等着我让我安心
knowing that you'd be out here waiting for me.
我犹豫了很久才来
I debated whether to even be here.
可... 可你来了
But... but you're here,
因为你知道我是被迫♥害♥的
because you know this is a witch hunt.
什么性侵 我绝不可能伤害女人
Sexual assault. I could never hurt women.
我整个职业生涯都在帮助她们
I spent my entire career caring for them,
所以你才... 你得帮帮我
and that's what you... you need to help...
-爸 -大家知道
- Dad. - People understand,
我不是那样的人
that this isn't who I am,
所以我们得... 我们得
so what we need to d... what we need to do
-出一份声明 -爸
- is craft a statement. - Dad.
我知道你觉得我们该低调避一阵子风头
Yeah, now I know you think that we should lay low for a little while.
可我不想低调
I'm not gonna lay low.
我要对这荒唐的指控做出反击
I am gonna fight this ridiculous charge.
爸 我在努力保住快破产的诊所
Dad, I am trying to keep the clinic from going under.
稳住想辞职的员工
I'm trying to keep our staff from turning in their resignations.
留住快流失的客户
I'm trying to keep our remaining patients from abandoning us.
我还要面对不知道多少个兄弟姐妹
I have God knows how many brothers and sisters
包括住在我客房♥里的这位
including one shacked up in my guest room
-而我根本就不认识她 -我知道你很生气
- that I didn't know about - I understand you're upset
-这一切都怪你 -你很累
- all because of you. - and you're tired.
不要把我当个孩子
No, don't talk to me like I'm a child.
-我不需要休息 爸 -睡一觉再说 好吗
- I don't need a nap. Dad. - Let's just sleep on it, all right?
我们明天再谈...
And we can talk about it tomo...
我上交了那台笔记本电脑
I turned in the laptop.
什么
You did what?
我把它送到警♥察♥局去了
I took it to the cops and I dropped it off.
我不想出什么声明
I don't want to craft a statement.
我不会再帮你了
I'm not gonna help you anymore.
我不干了
I'm done.
我们得走了
We need to get going.
车还在等着
Car's waiting.
我是罗克西
I'm Roxy.
道尔
Doyle.
我是你...
I'm one of your, uh...
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表