剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
Well, I guess it would be a shame
我也觉得很可惜
to let those knots get cold.
是的 别全吃光了
Yeah. Don't eat all of them.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好
Hi, hello.
我忘了我的单车锁在家里
I forgot my bike lock at home.
抱歉
Sorry.
包裹送到楼下保安处
packages go downstairs through security.
我不是快递
Oh, I'm-- I'm not a bike messenger.
我是来找伊迪·帕尔莫的
I, um-- I'm looking for Edie Palmer.
你是哪位
And you are?
她的新客户兼新姐妹
A new client and a new sister.
你还在操心阿曼达吗
You still worried about Amanda?
谁是阿曼达
Who's Amanda?
你都不知道我躺在你臂弯里多有安全感
You have no idea how safe I feel in your arms.
伊迪
Edie?
茱莉亚
Julia?
你好
Hello.
我应该穿上外套吗
Should I put my jacket on?
我能进来吗 太好了 谢谢
Can I come in? Great, thanks.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting something?
-没有 -是的
- No. - Yes.
怎么了 茱莉亚
What's up, Julia?
诊所炒了我
They fired me-- the clinic,
我意识到
and I realize that I--
我不能让他们这样对我
I can't let them do that to me, you know? I...
你们没事吧
Are you guys okay?
你们是在健身什么的吗
Were you working out or something?
没有 你刚刚说什么
No. You were saying?
对
Right.
我不会因为我爸的行为
I'm not gonna just walk away from the clinic
就这样离开诊所的
because of my father's actions.
那些病人 他们需要我
Those patients, they--they need me,
我需要他们
and I need them.
我把我的劳动合同带来了 因为我想
I brought my employment agreement because I was hoping
也许你们能看一下
maybe you guys could look at it.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
也许里面有漏洞之类的...
Maybe there's a loophole or something that, um...
不好意思 那是内♥裤♥吗
I'm sorry, is that underwear?
我们干什么是我们的事 或是享乐
What we do is our business or pleasure.
两者都是 我们结婚了
It's both. We're married.
-我知道 -我不是雇佣合同方面的律师
- I know. - I'm not an employment lawyer,
但我很乐意看一下合同
but I'd be happy to take a look at this contract.
-我相信我能帮上忙 -谢谢
- I'm sure I could help. - Thank you.
你真是个好人
That's very nice of you.
还有 你离开诊所挺好的
Also, you staying away from the clinic is a good idea,
对案子 对你都是
for the case and for you.
你不用再当拍你♥爸♥马屁的秘书
You don't have to be your dad's glorified secretary anymore.
我是副...
I'm the vice president of commun--
算了 不重要
you know what? It doesn't matter.
随便吧 我...
Whatever, I...
好 我走了
Okay. I'm gonna go.
如果我丢了工作
Listen, if I lose my job,
我就什么都没有了
I lose everything.
所以...
So...
那个笔记本电脑对这个案子伤害多大
How badly does the laptop hurt the case?
那就是他们案子的基石 茱莉亚
It's their entire case, Julia.
你觉得呢
What did you think?
我以为情况不会这么糟
I didn't think it was gonna be this bad.
性侵犯
I mean, sexual assault?
是里昂把她置于这么尴尬的境地
Leon put her in a terrible position.
如果她没上交
If she didn't turn it in,
她就成同谋了
she would have become an accomplice.
伤害已经造成了
Well, the damage is done,
所以让专业的人处理吧
so let the professionals clean it up.
你的内♥裤♥正在你的口袋里呢
Your panties are literally in your pocket.
我们结婚了
We're married.
我知道
I'm aware.
我并没有记录所有人
I didn't keep a record of everyone, you know?
只给特殊的病人
Just the special patients.
像你这样特别的人
Exceptional people like you.
我只想看奇迹 真的...
I mean, I just wanted to see-- marvel, really--
看你变得多棒 对
at how amazing you became. Yeah.
但是结果
But again, I mean, it ends up looking
都让我看起来像个变♥态♥
like I'm some kind of creep.
我知道看起来会怎样
I mean, I--I see how it can look like that,
对于错的人
you know, to the wrong people.
我知道我的东西能起作用
I knew my material would work.
所以我就一直用
It's why I used it and only until
直到其他技术能取而代之
other technology made it unnecessary.
但我几年前不这么做了
But I stopped years ago,
不是所有人都相信我
not that anyone would believe me.
但...
But, uh...
我只是想帮忙
I only wanted to help.
我因为我的善心而遭到谴责
You know, for that, I'm crucified.
我相信你
I believe you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望大家都能相信我
I wish everyone would.
不用所有人 但...
Well, not everyone, but...
你是说茱莉亚
You mean Julia?
我可以和她谈谈
I can talk to her.
不用了 没关系
No, it's okay.
她有权利生气
She has every right to be angry.
不管怎么样 我很抱歉
Anyway, sorry.
该你了 你在干什么
Uh, it's your--it's your roll. What are we doing?
-好 -是
- Okay. - Yeah.
我们发现
We're in discovery.
现在他们掌握了他刑事欺诈
Right now they have enough on him for criminal fraud
渎职的足够多的证据
and malpractice,
但性侵犯指控过了
but the sexual assault charge is a huge overreach,
所以我们动起来 搞定这个案子
so we're gunning for dismissal.
他们手里有什么
What do they have?
大多数都是基于他的笔记本电脑
It's mostly just based on his laptop,
他跟踪他制♥造♥的孩子
showing nefarious intent
显示出不道德的意图
by tracking the children he produced.
在现在的大环境下
Well, don't underestimate
不要小看
a politically motivated prosecutor
抱有政♥治♥目的的检察官
in this current climate, okay?
她能激起民愤
She could drum up a lot of public outcry,
让所有人都头脑一热
get everyone calling for his head.
我不想发生那样的事
I don't intend to let that happen.
你认识阿曼达·道尔蒂吗
You have a relationship with Amanda Doherty?
我们之间很友好
We're friendly.
带她出去
Take her out for a couple cosmos,
探探她的底
see if you can suss out her bottom line.
你可能能和她做个交易
You might be able to make a deal with her.
好主意 我来处理
It's a really good idea. I'll handle it.
不 我觉得应该由伊迪去
No, I have a feeling Edie should do it.
对于这个人来说 她可能更具吸引力
She might have more luck charming this particular gal.
我爸怎么样
How's my dad?
-去看了看就走了吗 -是的
- Got in, got out? - Yep.
很晚了
'Cause it's pretty late.
也许我之后有别的活动
Well, maybe I had plans after.
我并不觉得你有
I don't think you did.
好吧
All right, fine.
我一直待在那里
I spent the whole time there.
但感觉很棒
But it was awesome.
我们的小指都一样奇怪
I mean, he has my same weird pinkie toes.
你知道第一次看到的时候感觉有多神奇吗
Do you know how cool it is to see that for the first time?
我还学会了怎么玩西洋双路棋
Oh, and I learned how to play backgammon.
-他吃药了吗 -他说他吃了
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表