剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
《突然家人》前情提要
Previously, on Almost Family...
那个笔记本电脑对这个案子伤害多大
How badly does the laptop hurt the case?
那就是他们案子的基石 茱莉亚
It's their entire case, Julia.
我申请买♥♥下这个健身房♥
I made an offer to buy the gym.
很高兴我们能像以前一样合作
I'm glad that we can be back in business together.
我们没法像以前一样
We're not back in anything together.
我不想再逃跑了
I don't wanna run anymore.
那就别跑 走路 爬行 都可以
So don't run. Walk, crawl, whatever,
只要是往我这个方向走的
as long as it's in my direction.
我爱上你了
I'm falling in love with you.
我也爱上你了
I'm falling in love with you too.
那我们怎么办
What do we do now?
我知道你整个周末都不在办公室
I know you weren't in the office all weekend.
我给你电♥话♥时你在哪里
Where were you when I called you?
怎么了 你是在交叉询问我吗
What, are you cross-examining me now?
有这个必要吗
Do I have to?
-伊玛 -怎么了
- Ima! -What happened?
我从单车上摔了下来
I fell off my bike.
她玩后轮平衡
She did a wheelie.
我勇敢的小姑娘
Oh, my brave girl.
你知道你让我想起谁吗
Hey, you know who you remind me of?
你的曾祖母艾斯蒂 你就是以她的名字命名的
Your great-grandma Estie who you were named after.
她小的时候 常和男子们一起打棒球
When she was little, she used to play baseball
所有人都希望她到自己队伍
with all the boys and everyone wanted her on their team,
因为她是全街区投球速度最快的孩子
because she had the fastest pitch in the neighborhood.
好了
And...
没事了
good as new.
小王子醒了 好吧
Ah, the prince is awake. All right.
再去骑会儿单车
Get back on your bike.
半小时后吃晚饭
Dinner will be ready in half an hour.
新的签到表
New sign-in sheets.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你要你的滑雪板吗 我在整理东西
Do you want your skis? I'm decluttering.
你还留着吗 都好多年了
You still have those? It's been years.
詹 我核批了工资单
Oh, Jan. I approved payroll.
-放你第一格抽屉里了 -好
- It's in your top drawer. - Got it.
那边怎么样了
How is everything there?
很忙
Busy.
对了 我找到一叠《纽约客》杂♥志♥
You know, um, I found a pile of New Yorkers.
要不要我送去放到等候室
You want me to drop 'em off for the waiting room?
不用了 谢谢 不需要
No, thanks. We're good.
也许该更新一批了
You know, it might be time for a refresh.
自从你大学毕业后
We haven't upgraded our magazine subscription
订阅的杂♥志♥就没升级过
since you graduated college.
我想人们喜欢我们选的
I think people like our selection.
格蕾丝·菲尔茨不是为《国家地理》撰文吗
Hey, doesn't Grace Fields write for National Geographic?
好像是的
I believe so, yes.
对了 她还好吗
Oh, how she doing, by the way?
她已经怀孕30周了吧
She must be, what, 30 weeks by now?
-是32周 爸爸 不过... -太好了
- 32, Dad, but-- - Excellent.
来曲唑起效了 我很高兴
Well, I'm glad the letrozole did the trick.
想得美 我才不会跟你讨论病人的隐私
Nice try. I'm not discussing patients with you.
如果我觉得会有帮助...
Well, if I think it might help...
听着 我知道自己不受欢迎
Look, I know that I am persona non grata,
但那里仍叫贝切利诊所
but, uh, it is still the Bechley Institute,
据我所知 我仍是贝切利家的人
and last time I checked, I am still a Bechley.
我也是
And so am I.
一切都在掌控中 爸爸
We have everything under control, Dad.
我得挂了
I have to go.
你可以把我的滑雪板送给别人
Um, and you can give my skis away.
我真心忘了自己放哪了
I honestly, don't know where I'd put them.
我来帮你吧
Hey, let me give you a hand.
我能行
I got it.
四舍五入健身房♥
来
Oh, here.
你明天下午有空吗
Hey, are you free tomorrow afternoon?
抱歉 我的日程排满了
sorry, dude, my schedule's booked pretty solid.
真可惜
That's too bad.
我有个很好的机会
I got a pretty good opportunity coming up.
没关系 我问问妮娜好了
But that's cool. I'll just ask Nina.
问妮娜什么
Ask Nina what?
我要招待一些对孩子期望很高的家长
I'm having a meet and greet with some prospective parents,
我需要一个头牌教练
and I need a headliner.
我不适合
Yeah, I'm no good for that.
不知道你听说了没
I don't know if you heard,
我有些争议
but I am a little controversial.
那些有钱父母不想跟我扯上关系
Those rich parents don't want anything to do with me.
你太小看自己了 罗克西
You're selling yourself short, Rox.
我认为有办法把这变为健身房♥的招牌
I think there is a way to spin this in the gym's favor.
改进之后的全新罗克西·道尔
A whole new and improved Roxy Doyle.
升级版罗克西
Roxy 2.0.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我不知道
I don't know.
当然了 你会得到很好的报酬
You will, of course, be well-compensated.
我应该能挤出时间去露个面
I mean, I guess I can squeeze in an appearance.
谢谢
Thank you.
考虑一下把头发放下来
Maybe think about wearing your hair down
像以前那样 编辫子
like you used to, in that braid.
那发型很适合你
It's a good look for you.
法官大人 我们已多次申请公诉人
Your Honor, we have made multiple requests
将贝切利医生的手提电脑包含在证物里
for the prosecution to include Dr. Bechley's laptop in discovery,
但他们拒绝
but they refuse to engage.
你是说你没得到你想要的答案
You mean, you didn't get the answer you wanted.
我们估计只收到硬盘内
We estimate that we have received printouts
不到四分之一的文件
of less than a quarter of the hard drive.
我们已递交所有相关文件 法官大人
We handed over all relevant files, Your Honor.
贝切利医生与其医疗设备供应商
Okay, so pages three and five
所通邮件的第3 5页内容是相关文件
of Dr. Bechley's emails with his medical supplier are relevant,
但第1 2 6页上的内容却不是吗
but pages one, two, and six are not?
看 文件你不是都有吗
See, you do get it.
帕尔莫小姐 证物里包含什么
Ms. Palmer, it is up to the prosecution
是由公诉人来决定的
to decide what to include in discovery.
你是说道尔蒂小姐滥用裁决权
Are you arguing that Ms. Doherty is abusing that discretion
有诉讼违规行为吗
and engaging in prosecutorial misconduct?
我也不是要把事情往严重了说
Uh, I'm not--I'm not necessarily suggesting such an escalation.
也可能是...
it could be that, um--
法官大人 我们已经习惯了由公诉人收集证物
Your Honor, we are used to prosecutors curating discovery,
但我们现下讨论的可是
but what we are talking about
严重的审查问题
is an egregious level of censorship here.
若非有所隐瞒
Why would they go to such lengths
他们何必如此大费周章
unless there was something they did not want us to see?
我理解你的担忧
I understand your concern.
所以我允许辩方去检方办公室
So I will allow the defense to view the laptop
在她的监督下查看那台手提电脑
in the prosecutor's office, under her supervision.
恕我直言 法官阁下
With all due respect, Your Honor,
我无法接受一大群辩方律师出入我的办公室
I can't have a parade of defense attorneys in my office.
那就只是帕尔莫小姐
Only Ms. Palmer, then.
双方都同意吗
Can both sides live with this?
同意 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
突然家人
第一季第六集
泽西保龄球
炫耀
Show-off.
才刚刚热身呢
Just getting warmed up.
这已经是第五轮了
It's the fifth frame.
我下半场会出彩
I really shine in the second half.
就像奥利维亚 你真该看看上周末的她
That's like Olivia-- you should have seen her last weekend.
是个家庭之夜
It was family night.
她把球扔到了隔壁道的边沟里
She managed to get a gutter ball in the next lane.
-天哪 -抱歉
- Oh, my God. - I'm sorry.
我有个坏习惯
I have a terrible habit
什么事都能说到我孩子身上
of bringing everything back to my kids.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表