剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
你结婚了吗
You married?
离了
Divorced.
-有孩子吗 -有一个
- Kids? - One.
你在哪长大的
Where'd you grow up?
我很感谢你的努力
Look, I appreciate what you're trying to do here,
可迎合对手不是我的作风
but it's not my style to cozy up to my adversaries.
多谢告知
That's good to know.
我真的在等人
I really am waiting for someone.
我也遇过你这样的情况
I was in your shoes once.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
读法学院时...
So in law school...
伊迪是我在模拟法庭上的对手
I went against Edie in mock trial.
和她过招令人欲罢不能
Sparring with her was intoxicating.
她专注于你
She's focuses in on you
就好像她的眼中只有你
like you're the only person in the whole world who matters.
我还以为我们相爱了
I thought we were falling in love.
可当模拟法庭结束 我们握手时
But when it was over, she shook my hand
她的那种眼神...
and that look in her eye...
消失了
was gone.
你们已经结婚了
Well, now you're married,
并非你单恋一场
couldn't have been a total wash.
她知道我喜欢她
She knew I had a crush on her.
她当时是在利用我
She was taking advantage of me.
伊迪为赢官司会不择手段
Edie will do anything if she thinks it'll help her win.
你最好小心了 检察官
So you better watch your back, prosecutor.
你喝啤酒吗
Are you a beer person?
我想点一大壶啤酒来
'Cause I was thinking about getting a pitcher.
我想要孩子
I want kids.
不是现在 是将来某天 也许吧
Not right now, someday--maybe.
我不知道
I don't know.
可我也是想要孩子的
But I want at least the possibility.
好吧 这...
Okay, yeah, it's, uh...
我们这就聊那个话题了
we're having that conversation.
抱歉 我个人简介上没有写
Sorry, I know I didn't put it on my profile,
所以我...我想把话说清楚
so I'm just--I just wanna get it out there.
也许是因为我的工作
I think because of my work,
我一直觉得自己像个教母一样
I always felt like I was this godmother
把那么多小宝宝迎来人世间
to all these little babies that I brought into the world,
我以为这样就够了
and I thought that would be enough.
可听到你说不想再要孩子时
But then when you said that you didn't wanna have any more kids,
我心里有点难受
I got this pit in my stomach.
我家里的情况现在也是一团乱
And I also have a lot of stuff going on with my family right now,
我反思了很多事情
and it's making me rethink a lot.
这太离谱了 抱歉
This is crazy. Sorry.
不离谱啊
No, it's not crazy.
我都不知道你的姓氏怎么拼
I don't even know how to spell your last name.
有个不发音的H是吧
I think there's a silent H.
没有H
No H.
趁我还没开始失控 毁掉这次约会
Well, I just wanted to get it off my chest
我想把这些心里话说出来
before I started spinning out and ruin our date.
谢谢你的坦诚
I appreciate your honesty.
你要是想离开的话我理解
I understand if you wanna run out of here.
那是你的风格 我不会那样
That's your game, not mine.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我想多跟你处处
I wanna spend more time with you.
那些问题我们可以聊聊
We can totally talk about it.
我今天工作也很不顺
I also just had, like, a really tough day at work,
我现在特别想点些啤酒
and I'm kinda dying to order some beer.
好啊 点啤酒吧
Yeah, let's do that.
别理我 抱歉
Just ignore me. Uh, I'm sorry.
我们聊点轻松愉快的吧
Let's just keep things light and fun,
我喜欢轻松愉快
because that's my jam.
我能进去吗
Decent?
嗯
Yeah.
不是我催你
Not to rush you or anything,
可大家马上就要到了
but people will be here any minute.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
马上就好了
I'm almost ready.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
在哪呢...
Where's the...
好了 你知道你骗不了我的
All right, you know you can't lie to me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
教练是我而不是妮娜
Do you think people will be disappointed
你说大家会失望吗
that it's me and not Nina?
妮娜是个无名之辈
Nina is nobody.
妮娜拿过金牌
Nina has a gold medal.
那又怎样
So?
好吧 可要是家长们不买♥♥账的话
All right, but if the parents don't go for this,
记住这是你的主意 不是我的
remember this was your idea and not mine.
妮娜有技巧也很自律
Listen, Nina had technique and discipline.
这毋庸置疑
I'll give her that.
可你的资质是别人学不来的
But you have what can't be taught
大家都能看到
and everybody sees it:
你有激♥情♥ 天赋和乐感
that spark, instinct, musicality.
你就是个明星 罗克西
You are a star, Roxy.
你真的这么觉得
You really believe that?
站在这的是你不是她
You are here and she's not.
把口红涂淡点
Let's go lighter on that lipstick.
展现出优雅的气质
Going for a classy vibe.
五分钟后在外面见
I'll see you out there in five.
好的
Okay.
-爸爸 -这到底是
- Dad. - What in God's name--
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
为什么签到表上
Why are there smiley faces
有这些笑脸
on the sign-in sheet?
不全是笑脸
They're not all smiling.
-它们都是 -这一个很伤心
- They--they're-- - That one is sad.
这一个很焦虑
That one is anxious.
-这个在笑 -勉强在笑
- This one's smiling. - Barely.
你圈出最能代表你感受的那个
You circle the one that best represents how you feel
这样工作人员就可以调整他们的方式
so the staff can calibrate their approach.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们是在经营诊所
Are we running a medical clinic
还是幼儿园
or a preschool?
你不该来这里
You're not supposed to be here.
你想知道我们的家族史
Well, you asked for our family history.
你可以把它拿到我公♥寓♥去
You could have brought that to my apartment.
好吧 但既然我都来了
Okay, well, now that I'm here,
不如你给我安排一次贵宾之旅
how 'bout you give me a VIP tour
参观一下你所做的变动
of all these changes you've made.
我看到你摆放了新杂♥志♥《健康》
I see you got new magazines. Wellness.
《健康》是什么
What's Wellness?
这是医学 不是保健
It's medicine, not wellness.
-还有那些椅子是什么 -那是子♥宫♥椅
- And what are those chairs? - They're womb chairs.
坐起来非常舒适并惬意
They're very soothing and extremely comfortable.
-这得花多少钱 -比瑜伽球贵
- How much did they cost? - More than the yoga balls.
瑜伽球
The yoga balls?
帮你把注意力都集中在身体上
It focuses your attention on the body.
很基础并且非常有趣
It's very grounding and tons of fun.
-非常什么 -有趣
- Tons of what? - Fun.
什么 珍
Oh, wha--Jan!
真高兴见到你
What a sight for sore eyes.
你好吗
How are ya?
我 很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry,
我得 很高兴见到你 贝切利医生
I have to--nice seeing you, uh, Dr. Bechley.
我们去看看你的办公室 好吗
Well, let's take a look at your office, shall we?
好吧 还没有收拾完
Okay, it's a work in progress.
茱莉亚·贝切利
你还留着我的铅笔筒
Oh, you still have my pencil holder.
-我是不是该拿走 -不 我喜欢
- Should I take it with me-- - No, I like it.
爸爸 我知道这对你来说很难
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表