剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
我的天啊
Oh, God.
萨姆
Sam!
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
这是我妻子 金
Oh, this is my wife, Kim.
你妻子
Your wife.
-太棒了 你好啊 -你好
- That is great. Hi. - Hi.
茱莉亚
Julia.
你们怎么认识的
How do you know each other?
互助会
AA meetings.
没错 互助会
Yes, AA meetings.
我们都是成瘾者
'Cause we are both addicts.
你的父母是诊所的病人吗
So were your parents at the clinic?
不 是萨姆的
No, Sam's.
这个故事很复杂
It's a crazy story.
他都不知道自己是试管婴儿
He didn't know he was an IVF baby.
他妈妈从没说过
His mom never told him.
或许是觉得很羞耻吧
Shame or stigma, I guess.
是啊 她在电视上看到了报道
Yeah, so she saw the report on TV.
才告诉我这件事 我一直觉得
She told me about it, and I'm like,
"我长得和我爸爸一点都不像"
"I look nothing like my dad."
他大概比我矮了三十多厘米
He's, like, a foot shorter than I am.
但当我看到了贝切利医生的照片时 就觉得
But when I saw pictures of Dr. Bechley, I was like,
"这样就说得通了"
"Yeah, that makes sense."
茱莉亚 你在贝切利诊所工作吗
So, Julia, you work here at the Bechley Institute?
是的
Yes, I do.
我也是贝切利家的人
And I'm also a Bechley.
里昂·贝切利是我的 他是...
Leon Bechley is my, um-- he's, uh...
-你的... -我父亲
- Your... - He's, uh, my dad.
他是我父亲
He's my dad.
所以你们有可能是兄妹哦
So that means you two might be brother and sister?
也许吧
Maybe.
我们做了一切能做的
We did everything,
花光所有积蓄 甚至借贷
spent every dollar we had and some we didn't.
经过了好多年的测试和各种流程
Years of tests and procedures,
-最后终于... -我们的女儿出生了
-and finally--finally... - We got our girl.
所以突然听说她很可能不是...
So to suddenly hear that somehow she might not really be....
我们的
ours...
诉讼成功与否的关键就在于
The key to a successful lawsuit
你们因为贝切利的行为
is demonstrating how you've suffered
遭受了多么大的痛苦
as a result of Bechley's actions.
-我们肯定痛苦啊 -而且这种痛苦会持续
- We've definitely suffered. - Yeah, we continue to suffer.
罗克西 她已经脱轨了
Roxy, she's off the rails.
我们非常担心
I mean, we're very concerned.
不幸的是 她是我们唯一的收入来源
Unfortunately, she's our only source of income,
如果她没法工作 我们...
and if she can't work, then...
你为什么不把话说完呢 妈妈
Why don't you finish that sentence, Mom?
如果我不工作 然后呢
If I can't work then, what?
我对你就来说就毫无用处了吗
I'm of no use to you anymore?
亲爱的 我们不是坏人
Sweetheart, we're not the bad guys.
我们是在试着保护你
We're trying to protect you.
你们没有保护我
You don't protect me!
你们只是供我吃住
You shelter me!
这是不一样的
There's a difference.
找到一个新家
You know, finding a new family
是这些年以来我遇到的最好的事了
is kind of the best thing that's happened to me in years.
我是谁 我从哪里来
It's like, who I am and what I come from,
一切就都说得通了
it all just kind of makes sense.
我再也不需要你们这些无聊透顶的人了
I don't need you basic people anymore.
罗克西
Roxy.
回来
Come back here!
亲爱的 你没有别的地方可去
Honey, you don't have anywhere else to go!
之后食物上来了 那是他们最后一次
And out comes the food, and that was the last time
问一个生殖内分泌学家
they asked a reproductive endocrinologist
他喜不喜欢他的蛋
how he liked his eggs.
因为...
'Cause...
你♥爸♥爸正在给我们说笑话
Oh, your father is keeping us entertained.
他很擅长这个 很高兴他好一些了
Yeah, he's great. So glad he's doing better.
-可否给我们一点私人时间呢 -当然可以
- Mind giving us a sec? - Sure.
离开重症监护室 不用吃流食的感觉
I can't tell you how good it feels
真是太棒了
to be out of ICU and off those fluids.
我之前简直就像个气球一样
I--I felt like a balloon.
爸爸 你手术结束时
Dad, when you came out of surgery,
说我是唯一特殊的那个
you said something about me being the only one who was special.
这话是什么意思
What did you mean by that?
你是不是有什么事瞒着我
Is there anything you need to tell me?
亲爱的 我当时被注射了镇静剂
Well, I-- honey, I was sedated.
你不要被这些指控所影响
Hey, you're--you're not letting these accusations get to you.
迈克尔正在处理这件事
Michael's looking into it.
是之前的一个病人在搞事
It was an ex-patient with an agenda.
我把DNA样品包送出去了
I gave out DNA kits.
-为什么 -人们想知道答案
- Why? - People wanted answers.
我也想知道答案
I--I wanted answers.
反正已经做完了
Anyway, it's done.
结果很快就会出来的
The results will be back soon,
所以我再问你一次
so I'm gonna ask you one more time:
你有什么要告诉我的吗
is there anything that you need to tell me?
你得先听我解释
You have to let me explain.
我开始这个演出的时候 我请你吃过午饭
I asked you to lunch when I started this gig.
那是六个月前吧
It was six months ago?
你没有立刻答应
Took you a minute to respond.
我太疯狂了 对不起
I have been so crazed. I'm sorry about that.
沙拉你得让我吃
You'll have to let me get the salads.
好
Okay.
我也不太吃沙拉
I don't really do salads.
我明白
So I see.
其实 我已经吃素好几年了
Actually, I was a vegetarian for a few years.
-因为道德原因 -汉堡来了
- Ethical reasons. - There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
然后呢
Oh, and then what happened?
道德被冲垮了吗
Decided ethics were overrated?
不是
No.
我只是饿了
I just got hungry,
光吃沙拉不够
and salads just weren't doing it for me anymore.
你的律师事务所参与了贝切利的案子吗
Your firm involved in the Bechley case at all?
据我所知没有 但是 为什么这么问
I mean, not to my knowledge, but, uh-- why?
你的办事处不是负责追查罪案吗
Is your office pursuing something criminal?
上头给我们压力
Well, we're getting pressured to.
貌似这人多年来
Looks like this guy
犯下了相当大规模的诈骗罪
perpetrated a pretty large-scale fraud over the years.
是啊
Yeah.
我不应该再多说
I shouldn't say more than that.
我懂的
Oh, I get it.
我不会让你背叛你的团队
I-- I wouldn't ask you to betray your team.
你确定我们不是一个团队的吗
You sure we're not on the same team?
这话是什么意思 什么意思
What did you mean by that? What do you mean?
小心点 你的冰红茶要洒出来了
Careful, you're gonna spill your iced tea.
你知道我和蒂姆结婚了吧
You know that Tim and I are married, right?
不知道
I didn't know that.
你们俩的表现不太像夫妻
You two don't act much like a couple.
我们表现得像专业人士
Well, you know, we-- we act like professionals...
工作的时候
at work.
-所以... -好吧
- So... - Okay.
我的错
Well, my bad.
我解读错了
I read it wrong.
我很受宠若惊
I'm-- I'm flattered.
只是... 没事了
It's just, you know-- um, it's fine.
只是... 这个
I just-- this...
我就该点汉堡吃 好吃吗
I should have got the burger. Is it good?
你要记住 我刚开始从业的时候
You have to remember, when I was starting out,
不孕不育是一条死路
infertility was a dead-end street.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表