剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
I mean, I don't know. It kinda depends on what it is.
去新泽西呢
Go to New Jersey?
茱莉亚
Julia.
那很大胆
That is bold.
谢谢你愿意见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我主要是来问你要回那晚
Well, I'm mostly here to collect the money you owe me
你欠我的钱
from the other night.
我给你开了发♥票♥
I made you an invoice.
我现在有一些现金 我...
Yeah. I have some cash and I--
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
算是吧
Sort of.
我很抱歉我那晚跑了
I can't tell you how sorry I am about running out.
那很尴尬 还很夸张 我不是那样的人
That was weird and dramatic and not really who I am.
遇到一个带着青春期小孩
The one-two punch of teenage children
还丧妻的男人的确冲击性很大
and a dead wife was a lot to take.
我知道
I know.
即使是正常人也很难接受
Even a normal person would struggle to get out from that.
正常人
A normal person? Huh.
我觉得我只是太介意
I think I just got a little overwhelmed
我们之间的处境差距了
by the different places we're at.
你有非常富裕的
I mean, you have this full,
一大家子 而我
rich life and a family, and I'm--
是从餐厅落荒而逃的人
Someone who runs away from restaurants.
我是想说一个刚开始人生的人
I was gonna say someone who is just getting started.
你们这些千禧一代
Late blooming is supposedly a thing
好像就喜欢搞第二春吧
with you millennials, right?
你也是千禧一代
You're a millenial too.
我38岁 所以我是X千间代
I'm 38 so actually I'm an Xennial.
这词是你自己编的
Now you're just making up words.
不 X千间代是X世代和千禧一代中间的人
No, no, Xennials are between generation X and millenials,
就是在卡特任期内出生的人
born during Carter's presidency.
你可以去查一查
You can look it up.
我们真的区别这么大吗
Are we really that different?
不 其实我有点怵你
No, in fact I was a little intimidated by you.
-真的吗 -是的 你一直都在
- You were? - Yeah, the whole time that you were, like,
不停地叨叨 我就想
blathering on and on and on, I just thought,
"真希望她能看到
"I wish she saw herself the way
别人眼中的她"
that other people must see her."
我会这么做吗 我会叨叨吗
Do I do that? I blather?
除了吃饭和冲刺逃窜以外
Other than dining and dashing,
这是你最看得过去的特质了
it's your least redeeming quality.
我一紧张或者
I talk a lot when I'm nervous
遇到什么新状况就会说话停不下来
and--and when I'm doing something new,
你对我来说就是新状况
and you were--and you are something new for me.
一个成熟的人
A grown-up.
我原本不知道我是否准备好了
I didn't know if I was ready for that
看来我的确没有
and it turns out I wasn't.
我该给你多少钱
So what do I owe you?
20 还是40
I--like, 20? 40?
-那地方有多贵 -你还问吗
- How expensive was that? - You're asking?
我都给你开了发♥票♥了
I literally made you an invoice.
听着 这对我来说也是头一回
Listen, it was new for me too.
好吧 看来这说明我对于约会应用来说
Yeah, I guess it taught me I'm a little old
年纪是有点大了
for the whole dating app thing,
所以谢谢你
so thank you for that.
你年纪不大
You're not old.
你的孩子给你递屏幕的时候
You could still see the screen
你还是能看得很清楚
when your kids handed it to you.
-对不起 -我不知道
- Sorry. - Uh, I don't know.
那我想我只是老派吧
Old-fashioned, then, I guess.
我还是相信那些过时的东西
I still believe in, like, all these outdated things,
什么浪漫主义和灵魂伴侣之类的
like romance and soul mates.
那你真的是有一百多岁了
Okay, you are 100 years old.
不 你没有100多岁
No, you're not 100.
你不老
You're not old.
如果是一到十打分 你可能是100
I mean, you're maybe 100 if it was on a scale
因为你太性感了
of, like, one to ten and you're 100 'cause of hotness.
天啊 我说出来了吗
Oh, God. Did I say that?
真不敢...真好笑
I can't bel--you know, it's funny.
我还以为我不会让情况变得再尴尬了
I didn't think I could make this any more awkward,
然后我就做到了
and then I did.
总之 祝你好运
Anyway, uh, good luck
你知道的
with, you know,
你的线上约会什么的
your whole online dating thing.
希望你能找到你想找的人 真的
You know, I hope you find what you're looking for, seriously.
你值得拥有
You deserve it.
嗯...
Yeah, um...
我们要握手还是拥抱 好吧
Do we, like, handshake or hug? Okay.
我们可以拥抱
We can hug it out.
-谢谢 -保重
- Thanks - Take care.
谢谢 你也是
Yeah, thanks. You--you too.
我的调查员在港务局边
My investigators found him
一家青年旅社里找到了他
at a youth hostel by Port Authority.
他随时都可能坐上一辆公车离开
He could hop on a bus at any moment,
所以如果你要起诉
so if you want to press charges,
最好趁他还没走
you should probably do it before he leaves.
我不想 他受的苦够多了
I don't. He's suffered enough.
好吧
Okay, well...
我闻到了牛至油的味道吗
Do I smell oil of oregano?
你...你为什么这么问
W--why--why do you ask?
我妈妈来过这里吗
Has my mother been here?
我们是朋友 好多年的朋友了
We're friends. Have been for many years.
那你们 你们是在一起混吗
So you guys are--you guys are, like, hanging out?
我不会这么描述
I wouldn't call it that, per se.
作为你的律师 我不建议你这么做
Well as your attorney, I don't advise it.
万一控方找上她
In case the prosecution gets to her,
那很可能会被当做是引导证人
it could be seen as witness tampering
很可能会招致更加糟糕的后果
and it could open up a whole other can of worms--
伊迪 我很感激你这么为我着想
Edie, I appreciate you looking out for me in that regard,
但今天是周日
but it's Sunday.
暂时放下作为我律师的身份
Take the day off from being my lawyer
好好做我的女儿吧
and try being my daughter.
好吗
Okay?
我只希望你知道
I just want you to know that...
我很欣赏你
I admire you.
这个案子非常磨人
This case must be taking its toll,
但我知道负责的人没有问题的
but I know that I'm in good hands.
你很聪明
You're brilliant.
一直都很聪明
Always have been.
如果你改变主意要起诉的话
Well, just let me know if you change your mind
即使告诉我
about pressing charges.
好的
Yeah.
非常感谢 律师
Thank you very much, counselor.
检方 你的交叉询问证人时间到了
Prosecutor, your witness for cross-examination.
你什么时候到家的
What time did you arrive home?
十点整
10:00 P.M. sharp.
所以不是11点30吗 这和你之前说的不一样
So it wasn't 11:30? That's what you said earlier.
反对 自问自答
Objection. Asked and answered.
反对有效
Sustained.
继续 律师
Move on, counselor.
继续说时间线
Going back to the timeline,
你在证词中确认你回到家时
you swore in your deposition that when you got home,
看到了被告
you saw the defendant.
我知道你背着我一直在和艾萨克串通
I know you've been working with Isaac behind my back.
我们是律师
Well, we're doctors
我们要为我们的病人负责
and we have a duty to our patients.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
我炒了艾萨克
I fired Isaac.
告诉我你其实没有那么做
Please tell me you didn't do that.
我已经炒了他 你不能破坏我的工作
I did. You can't undermine me.
你不能开除艾萨克
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表