剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
如果你想毁掉你的人生 那好
Look, if you wanna blow up your life, that's fine,
但我不会让你连带着
but I'm not gonna let you blow up mine
毁掉我和我父亲的人生
and my father's in the process.
一切都在我掌控中
I have it under control, okay?
至于你说毁掉人生的事
As for the blowing up your life thing,
我认为你自己就已经毁得差不多了
I think you're doing a pretty good job of it on your own.
拜托 各位 你们怎么回事
Come on, people. What is wrong with you?
别揪着不放
Let it go.
黛比 恭喜
Debbie, mazel tov.
茱莉亚 你来了
Julia, you came.
当然 我回复了 不是吗
Yeah, of course. I RSVP-ed, didn't I?
在采取行动之前 我想抱抱这个小家伙
I would love to hold the little guy before the action starts.
我
Oh, I'm--
我恐怕不能让你这么做
I'm afraid I-- I can't let you do that.
好吧 今天是个大日子
Oh, right. It's a big day.
要让他保持好状态
Needs to keep his game face on.
不 我不能让你进去 我有很多家人来了
No, I can't let you come inside I have a lot of family here.
他们都是非常保守的人
They're very conservative people.
天呐 是因为... 好吧
Oh, my God. This is about the, um-- right.
黛比 那是个误会
Debbie, that-- that was a mistake.
我不是那种人
That's not who I am.
视频上看着你就是那种人
It sure looked like you in the video.
对不起 茱莉亚 这是宗教仪式
I'm sorry, Julia, this is a religious ceremony.
不能发生任何状况
We just can't have the distraction.
好吧
Right.
好吧
Okay, fine.
那我走
Yeah, I'll just-- I'll just go,
但是我要把宝宝连体衣带走
and I'm gonna take these onesies with me
因为它们真的太可爱了
because they're friggin' adorable.
我拿来也没用 给
I-- what am I gonna do with them? Here.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
谢谢你 茱莉亚
Thank you, Julia.
我们重头开始
Okay, let's try this again.
我是你的律师 你是我的委托人
I am your lawyer. You are my client.
我们不会提感恩节
There will be no talking about Thanksgiving
也不会提到茱莉亚和我小时候的事
or when Julia and I were kids.
只谈公事 懂了吗
Just business. Got it?
好的
Yes.
你在笑什么
Why are you smiling?
你真的让我想起自己
You actually just reminded me of me--
里昂 拜托
Leon, please.
告诉我你干涉的第一起病例
Tell me about the first time you intervened.
干涉
Intervened?
我可不会这么说
Not a word I would use.
你想怎么说就怎么说
Use your own, then.
好的
Okay.
好了 在80年代初
Now, in the early '80s,
技术还没现在这么发达
technology wasn't what it is now.
我们还没有现在这样的存储能力
We didn't have the same storage capabilities.
这一病例的客户
Now, the client in this case--
她已经忍♥受了 你知道
she had already endured, you know,
多次受孕失败
multiple failed attempts at conception.
那时候
Now, at the time,
我们怀疑是丈夫的问题
you know, we suspected the husband was the problem.
她在排卵 正是最佳时段
She was ovulating. The situation was optimal.
但她丈夫
But the husband--
他不愿承认可能是他的问题
you know, he wouldn't admit that maybe he was the problem.
他拒绝接受精♥子♥检测
He refused to submit to testing his sperm.
所以他们准备放弃了
So they were ready to give up.
然后她来找我
Now, she came to me
她无论如何都想要
and she was desperate for anything that might, you know,
成功受孕
produce a viable pregnancy.
她求我帮忙
She begged me for help--
我所能提供的任何帮助
help in any way I could.
她的原话
Her words.
所以你帮了她
So you helped her?
我知道我能做到
Oh, who was I to get in the way of motherhood
我有什么权力阻止她当妈妈呢
when I knew I could create success?
她理应拥有人生的新篇章
She deserved to have the next piece in her life story.
有时候 宇宙万物等不及科学的发展
You know, sometimes, the universe can't wait for science.
不错 听起来很值得同情
That's good. It sounds compassionate.
如果你这样说 陪审团会有所触动
If you tell it just like that, the jury will respond.
-真是个好故事 -是的 但是 这不
- That's a good story. - Yeah, but no, it's no--
这不是个故事 这是事实
I mean, it's not a story. It's the truth.
什么 你相信我吗
What, do you-- I mean, do you believe me?
我相不相信你无所谓
Doesn't matter if I believe you.
这有助于调动个人情感
It helps make a personal connection.
如果陪审团有什么感触
If the jury feels something,
只会对我们有利
it only benefits our side.
我知道你能应付陪审团
I know you can handle a jury.
就像公益案例 马尔科姆·布拉德利
It's like that pro bono case, Malcolm Bradley.
-什么 -好吧 你是对的
- What? - Yeah, you were right.
他不该被视为成年人受审
He never should've been tried as an adult.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
你的事业非常成功
You've had a successful career.
我追踪的
I--I followed it.
那案子尤其让我难忘
That case in particular stayed with me.
别的案子只是表现出你的精明
You know, the other cases, you know, showed your savvy,
但那个案子 表现了你的真心
but that one, that showed your heart.
你追踪我的职业生涯
You followed my career?
你这一生我都在投资你
I've been invested in you your entire life.
投资
Invested?
就是 你知道 你是位很有天赋的律师
Just, you know, that you're a very talented lawyer.
我觉得 我觉得我们应该休息一下
You know, I think-- I think we should take a break.
伊迪 声明一下 我不在乎陪审团
Edie, for the record, I don't care about the jury.
我只关心你
I care about you.
厉害 太棒了
Yeah, crushed it.
#罗克西康定 该我们了
Hey, #Roxycontin. It's our turn.
从那翻回来 我们再做一个
Bring it on back. Let's see another one.
那是我保姆的孩子 我都没邀请她
That's my nanny's kid. I didn't even invite her.
好吧
Okay.
别在意她说的话 好吗
Don't pay attention to her, okay?
她只是在嫉妒 因为你很有天赋
She's just jealous because you have talent,
而她只是个有钱被宠坏的贱♥人♥ 好吗
and she's just a rich, spoiled bitch, okay?
好吗
Okay?
好的
All right.
听着 小寿星
Listen, birthday girl,
你这辈子都没有辛苦工作过一天
you've never done a hard day's work in your life.
在牧场 他们会把你的膝盖绑起来
At the ranch, they'd tape your knees together
只给你苏打饼吃
and put you on a saltine cracker diet
直到你跪地求饶
until you were begging for mercy.
你一天都撑不过去
And you wouldn't last a day.
爸爸
Daddy!
我觉得你应该向我们道歉
I think you owe us an apology.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉你们女儿是个娇生惯养的公主病
I'm sorry your daughter's a spoiled weakling
她遇到的所有障碍
who's had every obstacle
都被她的父母清除了
snowplowed out of the way by her parents.
-出去 -好啊 我早就想走了
- Get out! - Yeah, way ahead of you, pal.
别放弃翻跟斗好吗
Hey, keep tumbling, okay?
所有人都在等你
Everyone's waiting for you at the--
你在躲避吗
Are you hiding?
没有
No.
听着 这些都会过去的
Listen, this is all going to blow over.
是的
It will.
也不尽然
Well, no.
互联网永远都在 但最终
The Internet is forever, but eventually,
你不会一直在热搜第一
you won't be trending at number one.
一点也不安慰人
That's not encouraging.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表