剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
He... he's a lawyer,
非常优秀的律师
a very, very good lawyer.
他非常地善良
And he's just incredibly kind
但不是受人摆布的那种
and not in, like, a pushover kind of way.
他是那种
You know, he's one of those people
一走进房♥间里
that when he walks into the room,
会让人感觉很舒服的那种
you just-- you just feel good.
他真的很...稳重
He's just so...steady.
老天 说得我都想约他了
Jeez, now I wanna date him.
他叫什么
What's his name?
他叫...蒂姆
His name is...Tim.
这是怎么搞的
What happened here?
我跟地铁门干了一架
I got in a fight with a subway door.
我以为自己被困住了
I thought I was trapped.
现在感觉怎么样 会痛吗...
How does it feel now? Any pain or...
你在哪服役
Where'd you serve?
主要是在坎大哈
Kandahar mostly.
回来感觉怎么样
How's it feel being back?
我♥干♥什么都感觉遭到了袭击
I can't do anything without feeling like i'm under attack.
卡车回火了 我马上伏到地上
A truck backfires, I'm on the floor.
女朋友的闹钟响了
My girlfriend's alarm clock goes off,
我以为有东西要爆♥炸♥了
and I think something's gonna explode.
还不如待在坎大哈
Might as well still be there.
这...这完全是正常的
You know, it's, uh-- it's completely normal.
神经系统经历过危险后会滞住
The nervous system can get stuck after it's experienced danger.
稀松平常的事也会激起
You're responding to everyday things
你应对危险的反射
as though they were life-threatening.
你是心理医生吗
You a shrink?
才不是 不 我就是懂一点
Hardly. No, I just know a few things.
有什么办法
Is there a way to make it
能让我别这么一直紧绷着吗
so I'm not so freaked out all the time?
其实 倾诉也许是最好的方法
You know, actually, talking about it seems to be the best way,
向有过相同经历的人倾诉效果更佳
especially with those who have been there.
他们一直鼓励我去互助小组
They keep trying to get me to go to a support group here,
可我...我真的不适合互助小组
but I don't--I don't really do that kind of thing.
也许你该试一试
You know, maybe, uh, try it.
再说 如果你还想继续弹吉他的话
Besides, you know, you wanna take care of those hands,
就得好好治疗受伤的手
if you're gonna pick up the guitar again.
你怎么知道我会谈吉他
How do you know I play guitar?
温特斯中士
Sergeant Winters,
今天怎么样
how are we doing today?
抱歉 你是新来的吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Are you new here?
我就是来送几卷
Oh, I was just dropping off some fresh rolls of, uh,
新厕纸
toilet tissue.
他右手有点浮肿
Uh, you know, he's got some edema in his right hand,
强的松的剂量最好给他减五毫克
and you might wanna lower his prednisone to five milligrams.
感谢你的贡献 中士
Thank you for your service, Sergeant.
我为你骄傲
I'm very proud of you.
象棋 不是吧
Chess. Really?
这就是伊迪·帕尔莫的秘密基地吗
This is Edie Palmer's secret place?
小时候我妈妈曾带我来过
My mom used to take me here when I was a kid.
我难过时就会来这里 玩几局游戏
I come here if I'm sad, pick up a game.
坏情绪就不见了
All the bad stuff disappears.
走卒呀 你只有这个机会了
Push your pawn. It's your only chance.
这不是伊迪吗
Hey, is that Edie?
麦克斯
Max.
我和她这局就要下完了 下局你上吗
I'm about done with her. You play next?
今天不行 改天吧
Can't today. Rain check?
一言为定
I'll hold you to it.
见到你真高兴 麦克斯
Good to see you, Max.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
谢谢你带我来
Thanks for showing me this.
蒂姆想要孩子
Tim wants to have kids.
我完全傻了
It totally blindsided me.
我们也不是没聊过孩子
I mean, it's not like we haven't talked about it,
可是...
but...
那你怎么说
What did you say?
我很迷茫 阿曼达
I'm confused, Amanda.
蒂姆和我原本是好搭档
Tim and I were on this track,
然后你出现了 让我很迷茫
and then you came along and confused me.
我出现前你和蒂姆感情很完满吗
And things were perfect with Tim before I came along?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
可怎样才算完满
But what is perfect?
人的一生真的能完满吗
Can any of us expect our lives to be perfect?
不 可你至少得追求幸福
No, but you should at least aim for happy.
你和蒂姆在一起幸福吗
Are you happy with Tim?
跟你聊这个我就已经羞愧难当了
I feel guilty even talking to you about this.
那这是为什么
Then why are you?
我们来这儿干什么
I mean, why are we here?
你带我来你的秘密基地
You took me to your secret spot.
你不必带我来的
You didn't have to take me here.
你经常去约会是吧
So you date a lot.
也不是经常 就是...经常
Not a lot, like...A lot.
我想问问
I was wondering
你觉得美国自然历史博物馆怎么样
what you thought about the Museum of Natural History.
这家机构怎么样吗
As an institution?
首次约会去那怎么样
First date.
听起来不错 她12岁吗
Sounds great. Is she 12?
不 是罗克西
No, it's Roxy.
你觉得她会喜欢吗...
Do you think she'd like it or...
我不知道 我完全不知道
Oh, I-I-I don't know. I have no idea.
我才认识她一个月
I mean, I've known her, like, a month.
对 因为我打算之后再去中♥央♥公园
Right, 'cause then I was thinking we'd take a walk
散个步
through Central Park after.
不错
Oh. Cool.
漂亮
Neato.
-有问题吗 -没有
- Is there a problem? - No.
我就是不知道你为什么来问我
I just--I don't know why you're talking to me about this,
因为我已经说过了 我允许你约她
'cause I told you, you have my permission to go on a date with her.
-允许 -此外
- Permission? - And beyond that,
除了别提达特茅斯
I have no advice for you,
我就没有什么建议了
besides don't bring up Dartmouth every other sentence.
我从没说过达特茅斯...
I never say Dartmouth--
你老提起达特茅斯
You always bring up Dartmouth.
这会让她不自在的
It'll make her self-conscious.
她对没有完成高中学业耿耿于怀
She has a whole thing about not finishing high school.
她高中辍学了吗
She dropped out of high school?
你还非常不了解罗克西
There's a lot that you don't know about Roxy.
这也难怪
I mean, how could you?
你也就认识她 两天吧
You've known her for, like, two days.
只要尽力别吹嘘常春藤盟校
Just keep the Ivy League boasting to a minimum
就没什么问题
and you'll be fine.
我没有老说起达特茅斯
I don't talk about Dartmouth...
很少
a lot.
谢谢 这是我的最爱
Thank you. That's my favorite.
所以我们就坐这泡脚吗
So we just sit here and soak?
没错
Yeah.
关键是放轻松 聊聊天
I mean, the point is to relax, to chat.
真不敢相信你从没做过足疗
I can't believe you've never gotten a pedicure before.
我知道 我不是个合格的基佬
I know. I'm a terrible gay.
除了跟男人上♥床♥
Except for the sex with men part,
我床上功夫很好
I'm pretty good at that.
我也是
Me too.
你还好吗
So, um, how are you?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling about
发现你♥爸♥不是你的亲生父亲
finding out your dad isn't your dad?
我爸还是我爸 他把我养大
Well, my dad is my dad. He raised me.
是啊 抱歉 我知道
Yeah, sorry, I know.
只是如果你想了解里昂的话
I just mean if you wanna know about Leon,
医学方面以外的 我有很多可聊的
other than medical stuff, I have stories.
有很多故事
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表