剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
and, um... she had a fling.
她向我保证就发生了那一次
And she assured me that it was a one-time thing.
我相信了她
And I believed her.
就这样而已吗
That's it?
你肯定还知道些别的事
You have to know more than that.
不 我并不想知道别的事情
No, I-I didn't want to know more.
你是不是我亲生的对我来说并不重要
You know, it didn't matter to me that you weren't mine.
只是个数据问题 我知道的事越少越好
That was just a data point. The less I knew, the better.
因为当你出现在我面前时 茱莉亚
'Cause when it came to you, Julia,
我没有犹豫过
I did not hesitate.
但你向我隐瞒了这件事 你对我说了谎
But you kept it from me. You lied to me.
我想保护你
I wanted to protect you.
是吗
Did you?
或许你只是想保护你自己吧
Or did you want to protect yourself?
-茱莉亚 拜托... -爸爸
- Julia, please... - Dad.
我 我需要更多信息
I... I need more.
我需要知道更多事情
I need to know more.
我要知道自己的亲生父亲到底是谁
I need to find out who my biological father is.
生日快乐 妈妈
Happy birthday, Mom.
生日快乐 萨拉
Happy birthday, Sarah.
你还好吗
You okay?
不 不 我不好
N... um, no. No, I'm not okay.
蒂姆接手案子了
Um, Tim's taking over the case.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你为此付出了那么多
You worked so hard.
-你和查德谈过了吗 -谈过了
- Did you talk to Chad? - Yeah.
这是公♥司♥的决定
It was the firm's decision.
我不想深究 也没法深究了
I don't want to get into it. I can't get into it.
没事的
It's, uh... it's fine.
这是蒂姆应得的 这事结束了
Tim earned it. It's done.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道我靠什么熬过来的吗
You know what's gonna get me through?
是你
You.
我能拥有你真是太幸运了
I'm so lucky to have you.
能到这里来 我真的很开心
I'm so happy to be here.
-我也是 -等等
- Me too. - Oh, wait.
还有一个行李箱
Just one more suitcase.
你可以直说 他们真的很讨厌我
You can just tell me. They hate me hate me.
不 不是你的问题
No. It's not you.
他们现在讨厌所有人
They would hate anybody right now.
好吗
All right?
我是说 衣服的事情并没有...
I mean, the T-shirt thing didn't exactly...
-我真的很抱歉 -但是你之前
- I'm... I'm so sorry. - But there's no way
是完全不知情的
you could have known.
我不希望他认为我是在试图...
I just... I don't want him to think that I would ever try to...
他没有这么想
He doesn't.
我和卢克谈了 他没事 奥利维亚也没事
I talked to Luke. He's fine, so is Olivia.
这不是你的错
This was not your fault.
如果真有什么问题 那也是我的错
If anything, it was my fault.
我只是 我有点太兴奋了
I just... I was excited about you,
是我♥操♥之过急了
and I pulled the trigger too quickly.
我让这件事发展得太快了
I moved things forward too fast.
我 我也很兴...
Oh, um, I-I'm... I'm excite...
我真的很兴奋
I'm really excited,
我真的 真的很在乎你
and I really, really care about you.
所以我也很在乎你的孩子们
So I care about your kids.
这对我来说就意味着一切
And that means the world to me.
但我也得尊重他们的位置
But I also have to respect where they're at
看他们是否准备好了
and what they're ready for.
显然 他们还没准备好接受这件事
And, clearly, they're not ready for this.
我不想放弃 你要放弃了吗
I don't want to give up. Do you?
不 不会 我当然不会
No. No, of course not.
他们经历了...
They've just been through...
我的意思是 或许我们应该
All I mean is I think maybe we keep
多享受一阵子二人世界
you and me in our little bubble a while longer...
或许在未来一段时间内都保持这种状态
or the foreseeable future.
我喜欢我们的二人世界 很舒服
I like our bubble. It's cozy.
我们可以多来几次私下小聚
We can have more of our little secret sleepovers.
好吧 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
怎么了 罗克西
What is it, Rox?
我有些话不得不告诉你们
I have something that I need to tell you,
但我怕我说出来后
but I'm afraid that if I do,
我们之间的关系会变得更糟糕
it'll just make things worse between us.
是关于尼克的事
It's about Nick.
他不止是我的教练
He was more than just my coach.
我们...
We, uh...
他性侵了我
He sexually abused me.
这是我们的错
This was our fault.
不 不是
No, no.
他也欺骗了你们
He manipulated you, too.
我们太希望你能成功了
We wanted success so badly for you,
忽略了很多事
there were things we just didn't see.
或者说是回避了很多事
Didn't want to see.
所以你们 你们相信我吗
So you guys just... you... you believe me?
我们当然相信你
Of course we believe you.
你是我最特别的女孩
Oh, my special girl.
我很骄傲 你能和父母说出来
I'm really proud of you for telling your parents.
他们支持你 我很开心
I'm so glad they're supporting you.
我会把这事交给罗恩和黛安
I got to hand it to Ron and Diane...
他们真的很负责
they really stepped up.
现在你可以向前看了 好好康复起来吧
Now you can move forward, stay focused on your recovery.
我的康复过程中的一部分
Part of my recovery
就是要找到生活的目标
is supposed to be finding purpose.
我要在那个混♥蛋♥伤害其他人之前阻止他
I want to stop that bastard before he hurts anybody else.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表