剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
对
Yeah, there is.
-你还好吗 -很好
- Are you good? - Yeah, yeah.
不 我不好
N- no, no. I'm- - I'm not good.
我感觉这样不太好
I'm not good with this.
其实我很长一段时间都感觉这样不太好
Um, I haven't been good with this in a while, actually.
我想我需要另找一个方式
I think I need to find another way
来让我自己感觉好点 科里
to feel okay with myself, Corey.
我觉得我值得更好的
I think I might deserve better than this.
*你一定会更接近*
*Surely you will be closer*
*我需要你更近一些*
*I need you closer*
*如果可以请过来*
*Get here if you can*
*请你过来*
*Get here if you*
*如果可以*
*Can*
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
我看到你的视频了 看起来你遇到了麻烦
I saw your video, and it looked like you were in trouble.
你关注了我的视频博客
You subscribe to my vlog?
出来吧 上来
Just get out. Hop on.
-来吧 -等等 等等
- Come on. - Hold on. Hold on.
-走吧 -退后 退后
- Let's go. - Back up, back up.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你让我坐在你自行车后座
You want me to get on the back of your bike?
你现在有更好的主意吗
You got any better options right now?
你现在开不了车 而我又不会开
You're in no shape to drive, and I never learned how.
你不会开车
You don't know how to drive?
我在纽约长大
I grew up in New York.
好吧
Okay.
哇 好吧
Wow. All right, um...
就坐后面 是吧
Just right on the back, huh?
你能 等等
Can you--hold on.
好了
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 走吧
Okay, go.
你不用这么做的
Hey, you don't have to do this.
你有其他可去的地方吗
Do you have anywhere else to go?
有啊
Yeah.
不
No.
我和我室友吵架了
I'm kind of in a fight with my roommates...
他们也是我的父母
who are also my parents.
你想在这待多久
Well, you're welcome to stay here
都可以
as long as you need to.
就像是 在这住下
Like--like, live here?
-不 -哦
- No. - Oh.
是啊 我是说 我开玩笑的
Right, yeah. I mean, I was just kidding.
我当然知道这只是暂时的
Obviously I know it's just temporary.
-你是最好的
- You're, like, the best.
没人对我这么好过
No one's ever been this nice to me.
不过我需要自己的洗手间
I'm gonna need my own bathroom, though,
带浴缸的那种
like, with a tub.
如果我一天不洗个澡的话
If I don't get my soak on once a day,
我就会不太好
I'm, like, no bueno.
就在走廊尽头
It's right down the hall.
不用客气
Knock yourself out.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
可以
Uh, I guess.
你需要什么吗
Do you need something?
我妈妈以前在我小的时候
My mom used to wake me up in the middle of the night
会在半夜叫醒我
when I was a little kid,
然后她会带我去散步
and she would take me on these walks.
第二天 我就会在课上睡着
And the next day, I'd fall asleep in class,
然后大家就会笑话我
and everyone would make fun of me.
作为一个穿着妈妈手织披风
It was hard enough being the half-black girl
而不是买♥♥来的冬季外套的
whose mom knitted her ponchos
黑人混血的女孩已经很难了
instead of buying her a winter coat.
你为什么要现在告诉我这个
Well, why are you telling me this right now?
因为我总是嫉妒你
Because I was always jealous of you.
你有这么一个家庭
You had this family,
一个会下班回家
a dad who would come home from work
和你一起坐在放着晚餐的餐桌旁的
and sit down with you at the dinner table--
爸爸
with dinner on it.
我这辈子都期待会有这么一天
I've spent my whole life looking for that,
期待着那你觉得是理所当然的事
that thing that you got to take for granted:
稳定
stability.
而你和蒂姆已经拥有了
And you got that with Tim.
是的 是的
I did. I did.
我以为我拥有
I thought I did.
但是就好像有一些
But it's like there's this...
细线
little thread,
这些荡悠的小东西
this dangling little thing,
被拉住了 然后
and it got pulled, and...
现在我怕一切都会崩溃
Now I'm afraid it's all coming apart.
有别人在吗
Is someone here?
-是的 -嗨 茱尔西
- Yeah, uh-- - Hey, Julesy?
你有不含椰子的
Do you have any bath products
洗浴用品吗
without coconut oil?
我不想闻起来像椰林飘香鸡尾酒一样
I wouldn't mind not smelling like a piña colada.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我走 -不 不 不
- I'll go. - No, no, no.
没关系的
It's okay.
这整件事变得
This whole thing has been...
你不是唯一一个整个人生都被颠覆的人
You're not the only one whose life got pulled apart.
所以如果你需要去逛逛或者在这待一会
So if you need to hang out or even stay for a bit...
那么
That would be...
谢谢
Thank you.
是啊 我已经占了客房♥
Yeah, I already called the guest room,
所以你得睡沙发了 律师
so you're on the couch, Counselor.
谢谢
Thanks.
早安
Morning.
我找到了你的咖啡
Found your coffee.
不过没找到干净的马克杯
Although I couldn't find a clean mug.
在这里
They're in here.
你管这叫干净的
Oh, you call these clean.
你的咖啡要加什么
What do you take in yours?
什么都不加 黑咖啡就行
Nothing, just black.
我也是 吃不了乳糖
Same. Can't do the lactose.
-我也是 -看我们
- Me either. - Check us out.
都是乳糖不耐
Sharing lactose intolerance.
这几率有多大
What are the odds of that, huh?
挺大的 其实
Fairly high, actually.
大概占成年人的四分之一
Roughly 1/4 of the adult population.
我还是上网查一下吧
Still gonna Google it.
你知道 就算不上网
You know, it is possible to know things
也可以学到东西的
without Googling them.
你们查过邮件了吗
Hey, have you guys checked your email?
我收到了一封DNA检测公♥司♥的邮件
I have a message from the DNA testing company.
是我的结果
It's my results.
上面说我和里昂·贝切利
It says I'm a 99.3% match
有百分之99.3的可能是父女
for paternity with Leon Bechley.
我有百分之99.6的可能
And I'm a 99.6% match with him.
你什么都要高一点
Always gotta be a little bit higher,
是吧 伊迪
don't you, Edie?
我想
Well, I guess that's...
就是这样了吧 我们
that's it. We're...
有血缘关系
Genetically connected.
是家人
Family.
你觉得还有多少人
Hey, how many others do you think there are?
很多
Dozens.
更多
More.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表