剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
You can't fire Isaac.
他是一名优秀的医生
He is a superb physician.
他是我见过天资最高的人
He is one of the finest talents I've ever seen.
因为名♥师♥出高徒
Because he learned from the best.
他需要这份工作才能留在这个国家
And he needs the job to stay in the country.
他的签证情况很不乐观
His visa situation's precarious,
这么说已经很委婉了
to say the least.
不乐观 要被遣送的不乐观吗
Precarious, like deported precatious?
是的
Yes.
你们俩为什么都没和我说
Why didn't either of you two tell me that?
你们只会瞒着我
All you do is keep things from me.
为了保护你
To protect you.
那为什么把我写进规章里
Then why put me in the bylaws?
如果你都不信任我 为什么把诊所交给我
Why give me the clinic if you don't even trust me?
-我信任你 -那就证明给我看
- I trust you. - Then prove it.
我是你的女儿 我才是最特殊的
I'm your daughter. I'm the special one.
不要再插手 不要再搞小动作
No more meddling. No more back-channeling.
你要让我以我的方式来做事
You have to let me run things my way.
茱莉亚 我爱你
Julia, I love you,
但是别问我要这唯一一样我无法给你的东西
but don't ask me for the one thing I can't give you.
我是一名医生
I am a doctor.
所以除非他们永远把我关起来
So unless they lock me up forever,
否则我都会回到这个我白手起家的诊所里
I am returning to the clinic that I built from nothing.
这也是我一同建立的
I built it too.
那面墙上每个宝宝的照片
Every baby picture on that wall,
每一段视频
every video testimonial.
我的名字后可能没有什么头衔
I may not have a bunch of letters after my name,
但是这个诊所也有我的一份力
but that clinic is just as much mine as it is yours.
你到底想干什么
What's this really about?
从现在你 你必须对我毫无隐瞒
From now on, you have to be honest with me.
我要把艾萨克雇回来
So I'm hiring back Isaac.
我一开始开除他的决定的确太草率了
It was too quick for me to fire him in the first place.
你听进去了我的话
You listened to me.
这对我来很重要
That really means a lot.
其实是...没错
Well, actually it was-- Yes, I did.
我听进去你的话了
I listened to you.
我很高兴不用继续对你怒目而视了
You know, I'm really happy I don't have to scowl at you anymore,
因为我需要你帮我找新的工作
'cause I could really use your help finding a new job.
我在想我可以在诊所教力量训练
I was thinking I could teach strength training at the clinic.
那不是健身房♥
It's not a gym.
艾萨克说那里会练瑜伽
Isaac said there's yoga.
你不是本来就在原来的健身房♥上班吗
Aren't you already working at your old gym?
不行了
I can't.
每天回到那里只会一遍遍地让我重温我的过去
Going there day after day just to have my past thrown in my face,
简直就是个财难
it's a sewer fire.
你是想说灾难吧
You mean dumpster fire.
我这么脆弱 你还要纠正我的发音
I'm being vulnerable and you're correcting my slang?
谁让你一直重温你的过去
Who's throwing your past in your face?
我以前比赛的时候
When I was competing,
有一个宿敌 妮娜·本尼特
I had this frenemy, Nina Bennett.
她一有机会就会打♥压♥我
She one-upped me every chance she got.
她甚至撬了我的前男友 也是那地方的店主
She even stole my old boyfriend who now owns the place.
但是看着他们小人得志的笑
But seeing them there with their tight-lip grins,
我...我受不了
I just--I can't take it.
我要带上伊兹一起离开那里
I had to get out of there and take Izzy with me.
罗克西 把这杯含羞草喝光
Okay, Roxy, down that mimosa
不然我和茱莉亚要气得摔杯了
because Julia and I are gonna break it down.
快喝
Go on.
首先 你让伊西退出了选拔赛
First of all, you pulled Izzy out of tryouts?
就因为你受不了见到你少年时期的男友吗
Just because you couldn't handle seeing an old teenage boyfriend?
那小姑娘全都靠你了
That little girl is counting on you.
你让她满脑子都是梦想
You filled her head with dreams.
你不能抛弃她
You can't abandon her.
这个尼娜到底是谁
And who is this Nina person, anyway?
没错 我们根本不认识她
Yeah. We don't know her.
我们根本不在乎她
We don't care to know her.
听我的 逃避不是答案
Take it from me. Running away is not the answer.
你可是罗克西·道尔 自♥由♥体操铜牌得主
You're Roxy Doyle. Floor exercise bronze medalist.
是平衡木银牌
It was balance beam and silver.
但我懂你们的意思
But I get your point.
好吧 我发信息让伊西20分钟后出发
Okay, I'm gonna text Izzy to be ready in 20.
往头上倒点水 清醒一点
Let's pound some water, sober up,
去大杀四方吧
and ruin some lives.
伊西
Izzy!
你根本不需要做好准备 为什么呢
You don't need to get ready. Why?
-因为我们生来就做好准备了 -没错
- Because we were born ready. - That's right!
那个不怎样
That one was not so good.
你在说什么
Oh, what are you talking about?
-明明很完美 -明明很棒
- It was perfect. - It was great.
无知
Civilians.
好样的 很棒
Nice job. That was great.
我们得在你的造型上下点功夫
Okay, we really need to work on your form, though.
我很为你自豪 别忘了
I am so proud of you. Don't forget.
你是传奇
You are a legend.
你觉得那是她的前男友吗
Do you think that's the ex?
她说这地方是他的
Yeah, she said he owns the place.
她不是说得好像他俩当初都是青少年似的吗
Didn't she make it seem like they were both teenagers?
是啊
Yeah.
罗克西和这家伙绝对不是同龄人
There's no way Roxy was the same age as that guy.
伊西 恭喜你
Izzy, congratulations.
欢迎加入四舍五入队
Welcome to the Round Offs team.
-真的吗 -真的
- Seriously? - Seriously.
天啊
Oh, my God!
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
好样的 好样的
Oh, good job. Good job.
-谢谢你 -去找你的队友吧
- Thank you! - Go meet your team.
我能...
Can I...
请进
Yeah. Come in.
我没想到你的公♥寓♥是这样的
This isn't what I imagined your apartment would look like.
我还以为会是《华尔街》里那种单身公♥寓♥
I pictured some slick Wall Street bachelor pad.
抱歉让你失望了
Well, sorry to disappoint.
我把大部分钱都寄回家里了
I, uh, send most of what I make back home to my family.
钱在那里比在这里好用
Goes further there than it does here.
你为什么不告诉我你的身份问题
Why didn't you tell me about your citizenship?
这是我自己的事
It's nobody's business but mine.
我显然是希望你留下来的
I obviously want you to stay here,
但是你背叛了我
but you betrayed me.
我以为我们是一个团队
I thought we were a team.
那你为什么这么想开除我
So why were you so willing to fire me?
因为我很难过
Because I was upset.
这跟我和罗克西的关系有关吗
Did this have anything to do with Roxy and me?
别自作多情了 好吗
Don't flatter yourself, okay?
我需要建立对你的信任
I need to be able to trust you.
你的爸爸虽然很严格
Your dad, as tough as he is,
但是他让我成为了这么优秀的医生
he made me into the doctor I am today.
你该拆掉你的辅助轮了
It's time to take the training wheels off.
我知道那感觉有多么艰难
Look, I know how hard that feels.
相信我
Believe me.
你准备好了
You're ready.
那是不是说明
So does that mean...
如果你想要的话
The job is yours again
这个职位还是你的
if you still want it.
我...我会考虑的
Yeah, I'll, uh-- I'll think about it.
好
All right.
这么久才同意
Took you long enough.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God!
你还在进行审慎的约会
You're still, uh, dating judiciously?
我关不掉这个声音
I can't turn the sound off.
这是给洛伦佐的
It's for Lorenzo,
奖励他在模拟法庭上的优秀表现
for killing it at mock trial.
谢谢
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表