剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
"我不妨从它身上赚点钱 是吧
"I might as well make money off it, right?
我可以去
"I'll go work for some
知名的上流律师事务所工作
"High-profile white shoe law firm,
这样我既可以养活自己 又能照顾好我妈
"And I'll take care of myself and I'll take care of my mom
那我就成了一个白手起家的优秀黑人女性
"And I'll be a kick-ass, self-made black woman
在一个白人世界里达到了人生巅峰"
at the top of her game in a rich white man's world."
可当我正视自己的身份和获得的成就...
But when I look at who I am and what I've done...
你并没有觉得自豪
You don't feel proud.
我可以帮助迈尔斯
I think I can do something for Miles.
我可以为他做点有意义的事
I think I can do something meaningful for him.
也许这只是杯水车薪 但...
It's a drop in the bucket, but...
好歹是个开端
It's a start.
不 你别那么笑
Uh-uh. No, don't smile.
我答应这事可不是你的功劳
You don't get to own this one.
听着 你会找到像多诺万那么优秀的人
You know, you're gonna find somebody as great as Donovan.
你会的
You will.
你真这么想吗
You really think so?
不 外面没什么好人
No, there's no one out there.
每个人都烂透了
Everyone is terrible.
大家都背负着包袱 或者前任 甚至孩子
Everybody has baggage, exes, kids.
没人能纯粹得像一张白纸
Nobody's a blank slate.
前妻是一回事 但是孩子就更难搞了
Yeah, an ex-wife is one thing, but kids are different.
-真不公平 -没有什么是公平的
- It's not fair. - Nothing's fair.
真的太不公平了
It really isn't fair.
我不想打断我们这小确丧时刻
I hate to break up this little pity party of ours,
不过 罗克西 我有个东西要给你
but, um, Rox, I got you something.
-击鼓声配合起来 -给她就好了
- Drumroll, please. -Just give it to her.
-我可以- -不等击鼓声吗
- Can I just-- - Not a drumroll?
-我能看下吗 -好
- Can I look? - Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
真好看
Hey, nice.
本来想说你没必要买♥♥的 不过你貌似真有必要
I'd say you didn't have to, but you kind of had to.
我知道
I know.
他们保住了你的内存卡
They managed to save your SD card,
所以你手♥机♥里的东西应该可以正常使用
so all of your info should be accessible.
你知道的 我现在最不需要的
Um, you know, I think the last thing I need right now
就是看到他们在网络上怎么说我的
is to see what they're saying about me on social media.
你能帮忙我看一下吗
Can you just--can you look for me?
我真的没勇气承受了
I don't really have the strength.
罗克西 你真的要看下这个
Whoa, Rox, I think you need to see this.
不 我不看 我知道每个人都讨厌我
No, I can't. I know that everybody hates me.
他们会说我满嘴谎话
They're gonna say I'm a liar
而且是个愚蠢又疯狂的婊♥子♥
and that I'm a stupid, crazy bitch.
"感谢你在我之前勇敢地站出来
"Thank you for having the courage to jump
#罗克西队"
before I did, #TeamRoxy."
我看看
Give me that.
这是妮娜发的
Hey, that's from Nina.
天呐 你们俩
Holy crap, you guys.
"罗克西 你是我见过最勇敢的人
"Roxy, you're the bravest person I know.
感谢说出你的故事 #罗克西队"
Thank you for telling your story, #TeamRoxy."
我发现你火了
I think you're trending.
"你的勇敢发声也给了我勇气 罗克西
"Because you came forward, Roxy, it gave me the courage
认清♥真♥♥相♥并意识到自己没有错
"To own what actually happened and realize it wasn't my fault,
#罗克西队"
#TeamRoxy."
"你是体操运动员时 我就是你的粉丝
"I used to be such a fan of yours as a gymnast,
现在我是超级粉丝了 因为你是有血有肉的人
"But now I'm an even bigger fan of you as a human being.
感谢你说出真♥相♥ #罗克西队"
Thanks for speaking your truth, #TeamRoxy."
这条是伊兹的妈妈娜塔莉写的
Hey, this one's from Izzy's mom, Natalie.
"相信女性 #罗克西队"
"Believe women, #TeamRoxy."
今天 每个被欺凌的女性
Today, every woman who's ever been
都站起来了 #罗克西队
taken advantage of is on #TeamRoxy.
我不能再沉默下去了
I can't keep silent anymore.
谢谢你给了我勇气说出来
Thank you for giving me the courage to speak.
谢谢你的勇敢 #罗克西队
Thank you for being brave, #TeamRoxy.
什么缔造了冠军
This is what champions are made of:
是天赋和勇气
talent and courage.
你不是一个人 #罗克西队
You are not alone, #TeamRoxy.
真♥相♥永远无法掩盖 相信女性
Truth is truth. I believe women.
我相信罗克西·道尔
I believe Roxy Doyle and...
你的勇气鼓励了我说出自己的经历
Your courage inspired me to share my truth.
-我不用再独自承受了 -我们有着同样经历
- I'm not alone anymore. - Your story is my story too.
#罗克西队
#TeamRoxy.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表