剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
《突然家人》前情提要
Previously on Almost Family ...
所以你不打算要孩子了
Oh, so you're done having kids?
这对你来说不是个问题吧
That's not a problem for you, is it?
不 完全没问题
No, not at all.
我当了你29年的家长
I spent 29 years as your parent.
里昂不是怪物
Leon isn't a monster.
你父亲呢
What about your father,
那个把你养大的人
the one who raised you?
我终于体会到
It's like I finally know
有个真正的父亲是什么感觉了
what it feels like to have an actual dad.
滚 别忘了你那堆药
Get out. And don't forget your drugs!
这是吉纳维芙 她是伊迪的母亲
This is Genevieve. She's Edie's mother.
什么事都躲不过当妈的眼睛的
You can't hide from your mother.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
我想做个好妻子
I want to be a good wife.
如果发生了什么事
If there was something going on,
你却没有告诉我
something that you are not telling me...
没有发生任何事
There's nothing going on.
罗克西 你要解决这个问题
Roxy, you have to deal with this.
酗酒也是一种病
Addiction is a disease like anything else.
你要我说出来吗
Do you want me to spell it out?
这真好 早晨就能在一起
This is nice, starting our morning together.
对 很高兴看着你 听见你声音
Yeah, it's great seeing you, hearing you.
唯一的问题就是不能抚摸你了
The only thing that would be better would be touching you.
你俩淡定点
Hey! Keep it in your pants, you two.
早上好 罗克西
Good morning, Roxy.
你在做什么 治宿醉的吗
What you making, little hangover cure?
不 健身前的奶昔
Nope, pre-workout smoothie.
那今晚我们能见面吗
So is there a chance I'm gonna see you in person tonight?
我很想 但我得加班
I'd like to, but I have to work late.
-我有留堂 -又有 你干了什么
- I have detention. - Again? What did you do?
他们要让你复读高二吗
Are they gonna make you repeat the 11th grade?
奥利维亚要上钢琴课 今晚要吃意面
Olivia has piano, and it's spaghetti night.
就是平常的那些事
You know, the usual excitement.
-你呢 -一样
- What about you? - Same.
和平常一样 工作
The usual. Work.
我约见了医生
I have a doctor's appointment,
刚好就在诊所 很方便
which is at work, conveniently.
一切都还好吗 你病了吗
Everything okay? Are you sick?
不 我没事 暂时没事
Oh, no, I'm fine. Nothing's wrong yet.
今天就是了解下信息
Today is purely informational.
你打算生病吗
Planning on getting sick?
不 不是
No, no.
不是那样
Nothing like that.
我只是想咨♥询♥下冷冻卵子
I'm just looking into freezing my eggs.
这是一件大事啊
Wow, uh, that's big.
对 我觉得这是个好方法
Yeah, I--I thought it was smart,
因为目前不是生孩子的合适时机
'cause now is not the right time for--
对我们俩之一来说
Either of us.
只是为了以防万一
It's just in case.
有人想来点奶昔缓解下紧张的氛围吗
Wow, anybody want a smoothie to cut the tension?
我的天 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我得停止这一切了
Oh, my God, you guys. I have to stop doing this.
我得告诉蒂姆我背着他出轨了 但要怎么开口
I have to tell Tim that I am cheating on him, but how?
-不不 停 -有什么指南吗
- No, no, no. Hey. - Is there, like, a guide
如何告诉你丈夫你出轨了
to telling your husband that you're cheating on him?
因为我开始理解为什么
Because I'm really starting to understand why--
伊迪
Edie.
-我该挂了 -多诺万
- I should go. - Donovan.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
多诺万 我不知道你也在
Donovan, hey, didn't realize you were with us.
茱莉亚没说
Julia failed to disclose.
对了 你能不能不要
Hey, by the way, do you mind just not
对任何人提起这件事
ever repeating this to anyone ever?
祝你们早上一切顺利 好吗
You guys have a great morning, okay?
-拜 多诺万 很高兴见到你 -拜
- Bye, Donovan, great to see ya. - Bye.
突然家人
第一季第八集
我一直在想我告诉他以后
I keep thinking about what it's gonna be like
他会怎么样
the minute after I tell him.
我不是说得太夸张
I mean, not to sound too dramatic,
但他的世界永远不会和以前一样了
but his world is never gonna be the same.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不觉得那很夸张
I don't think that's too dramatic.
他肯定会很崩溃
He is going to be completely devastated.
但 但你得告诉他 尽管很艰难
But... But you have to tell him, as hard as it is.
对 而且会很残忍♥
Mm-hmm, yeah, and it's gonna be brutal.
也许我们不需要分手
Maybe we don't have to break up.
也许我们可以来歌♥开放式关系
Maybe we could just be in an open relationship?
蒂姆绝对不会同意的
Yeah, Tim is never gonna go for that.
而且通常这个决定要在
Yeah, and usually you make that decision
你和别人上♥床♥前做好
before you sleep with somebody else.
好吧 谢了 但我因为等到庭审结束
Okay, thanks. But I should probably wait till after the trial,
因为我们需要保持最好的状态
because we need to be on our A games.
肯定不会更轻松
It's not going to get easier.
也许还会更难
It's probably only gonna get harder.
附议
Cosign.
你知道你该怎么做
You know what you have to do.
我知道
I know.
我只是希望你们能替我做
I just wish you could do it for me.
-我是说 -但你们不行
- I mean-- - But you can't.
这事我必须自己做
It's something I have to do on my own.
我会去做的
And I'm gonna do it.
好 谢了
Okay, thanks.
检方把他们的初选证人列表发来了
The prosecution sent over their preliminary witness list.
很有力 证人都很有力
It's robust. It's very robust.
也说得通
Well, that makes sense.
那我们的呢 我们的证人呢
What about ours? How's ours?
其实这件事上是
Uh, it's more about quality than quantity
质比量重要 但话虽如此
with these matters, but that said,
我们的证人也得下点功夫
ours could use some work.
别瞒着我 伊迪 我把命都交给你了
Don't spin it, Edie. I'm trusting you with my life.
好吧 他们有14人 我们只有茱莉亚
Okay, fine. They have 14. We have...Julia.
好吧 这不太妙
Okay. That's bad.
是啊 不太妙
Yeah, it's not good.
我们通常不太容易找到品格见证人
We often have a difficult time locking down character witnesses.
人们对于作证这个事很有戒心
People are wary of putting themselves out there.
那诊所呢 以前的雇员
What about the clinic? Former employees.
有人自愿吗
Anyone step up?
没有 所以我们来了
Not yet, so that's why we're here.
对 我想我们可以一起想想候选人
Yeah, we thought we could brainstorm together,
看看你的人脉网
go through your mental Rolodex.
那我呢
What about me?
我去做证呢
How 'bout I testify?
谁还能比我更能证明我的人品呢
I mean, who better to defend my character than me?
我知道如何跟人交流 而且
I know how to talk to people, and--
我们非常不建议
That is very ill-advised.
-不 我们不能让你作证 -不行
- No, we can't allow you to do that. - Yeah, no.
我们推荐我们的策略
We recommend our strategy.
我没什么朋友
I don't really have any friends.
病人 同事 我都有
Patients, colleagues, yes.
但我从来没有朋友
But I never really made any friends,
不是我的首要任务
wasn't really a priority.
那吉纳维芙呢 她是你朋友
So what about Genevieve? She's your friend.
为什么 不 我觉得我不想
Why--no, I don't know that I want to--
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a very good idea.
为什么
Why not?
我们都知道吉纳维芙不害羞
We all know Genevieve is not shy.
如果她不同意就会拒绝 为什么不问问呢
She'll say no if she's not into it, so why not ask?
这样吧 我们试试看
You know what? Let's give it a shot.
与此同时 继续集思广益
In the meantime, we will keep brainstorming.
你脱轨了
You're off there.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表