剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
要去哪
Late for what?
去练习啊 还用说
For practice, duh.
我买♥♥了运动饮料和蛋白质棒
I got energy drinks. I got protein bars.
都放车上了
They're in the car.
我们开练吧
Let's do this.
还等什么呢 怎么了
What's the holdup, huh? What's going on?
你先进去 好吗
You go ahead inside, okay?
伊兹 你这是干什么
Izzy, what are you doing?
好 首先
Okay, first off,
你应该是明天才开始训练伊兹
you're not supposed to be training Izzy until tomorrow.
你说得对 抱歉 我把日子记混了
You're right, I'm sorry. I got the days mixed up.
-我就是很兴奋... -等等 你是不是嗑嗨了
- I was just really excited-- - Wait, are you high right now?
什么 当然没有
What? God, no!
-那你是不是喝醉了 -没有 才没有
- Are you drunk, then? - No. No!
我能从你眼神里看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
-你还能从我眼神里看出来 -是的
- You can see it in my eyes? - Yeah.
听好了 你能从我眼神里看出的
Okay, listen, the only thing that you see in my eyes
只有我想成功的决心
is the determination to succeed.
只有这个
That's what you see.
-不 不 不行 -伊兹 伊兹
- No, no, no, no, no. - Izzy! Izzy!
我女儿是不会上你的车的
My child's not getting in a car with you.
搞什么
Oh, come on, man!
老天 你为什么这么扫兴
God, why are you being such a buzzkill?
是你 都是你的错
It's you. It's your fault.
你不够坚定 对吧
You don't want it bad enough, huh?
你如果这么做 就是剥夺了你女儿
You know, you are depriving your daughter
一个黄金机会
of a huge opportunity if you do this.
我不能失去她 好吗
I can't lose her, okay?
你能叫她出来吗 求你了
Can you go get her out of the house, please?
-我不能让她待在你身边 -娜塔莉 求你了
- I can't have her around you. - Natalie, please.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
促卵泡素水平有点高
Your FSH level is a little high.
-快到临界点了 -临界...给我看看
- It's borderline. - Border--let me see that.
-还临界点呢 -我才是医生
- Borderline? - Hey, you're the patient.
你很享受这种感觉吧
Oh, you're loving this, aren't you?
不 我只是不想引起你的担忧
No, I just don't want to give you any cause for alarm.
引起担忧 你刚不是说"快到临界点"吗
Cause for alarm? You just said "Borderline."
那就值得担忧
Borderline is cause for alarm.
不 快到临界点代表要做更多血检
No, borderline is cause for more bloodwork
和照超声波
and an ultrasound.
根据你的病史
Based on your medical history,
我还会安排你做子♥宫♥输卵管造影
I'm also gonna order a hysterosalpingogram.
这是种人工对比...
It's a contrast dye--
我知道那是什么
I know what an HSG is.
天啊 终于发生了
Oh, my God, it's happening. This is happening.
我等待了太久
I--I'm--I waited too long.
-我不育 -不 不
- I'm infertile and... - Hey, no, no.
我也要变成那种可悲女人了
I'm gonna be one of those women,
我早料到会有这一天
and I knew this was gonna happen.
-简直是噩梦 -看着我
- This is my nightmare. - Hey, look at me.
-看着我 -我不是告诉过你吗
- Look at me. - Didn't I tell you?
-别走来走去了 -我才没有
- Stop spinning. - I'm not.
听着 如果 我是说如果
Okay, look, if--and I do mean if--
子♥宫♥输卵管造影显示你身体有问题
the HSG indicates any problems at all,
你还有很多选择 比如试管受精
you're gonna have plenty of options like IVF.
但我们还没走到那一步
But again, we're not even there yet.
做试管受精需要先受精
IVF requires fertilization,
得有人捐精♥子♥
a sperm donor.
除非我医学院毕业后
I mean, unless things have changed
科学有了突破 否则是的
since medical school, yes.
真搞笑
This is funny.
我曾经给过那么多人生育建议
I've counseled so many people through this.
那些不确定 失望
The uncertainty, the disappointments,
面对各种选择
the options...
我直到刚才才真正理解
I didn't get it until just now.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
我们先安排做检查 然后再看看怎么做
Hey, we schedule the exams and then we go from there.
有我们在 你放心 要记住这一点
You're in good hands, okay? Remember.
说真的 你还好吗
So how are you, really?
不不不 医生和病人不谈私事
No, no, no. Patient, doctor.
我们也是朋友
Also friend.
你刚和你女友刚发生了
You just went through something pretty intense
剧烈的争执
with your girlfriend.
她不是我女友 好吗
She's not my girlfriend, okay?
我们只是...会一起
We were just...hanging out.
好吧
Okay.
如果你想谈 我随时都在
Well, I'm here if you need to talk.
我现在不需要谈
I don't right now.
但是
Just, uh...
谢谢你
Thank you.
你必须这么做
You have to do this,
拖下去也不会变得更容易
and it's not gonna get any easier.
直接勇敢说出来吧
You just--just do it.
-敲敲门 -你好啊
- Knock-knock. - Hey, you.
你这是要干吗
Whoa, what's going on?
我要修好这幅画
I am going to fix this painting,
重调一下螺丝
readjust the screws.
不 你没必要那么做
No, you don't have to do that.
我可以叫维修部的人来
I can call Facilities.
你那些工具到底哪来的
Where did you even get tools from?
-我从家里带来的 -不 这样太傻了
- I brought 'em from home. - No, this is silly.
你牺牲了自己的工作时间
You're taking time from your own work.
一点都不傻 让我修吧
It's not silly. Let me fix this.
我知道东西坏了你会很心烦
I know how bothered you get when everything's out of order.
心烦
Bothered?
是啦 但没到痛恨的地步
Well, sure, but it's not obnoxious, though...
我拒绝回答那个问题
I decline to answer that question
因为我怕会惹祸上身
on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
油嘴滑舌
Smooth.
好了 看看
Okay, let's see.
你做得怎么样 蒂姆 怎么样
How'd we do, Tim? How'd we do?
好了 说说有什么事
Now, what was so important
这么急 你得立刻找我来
that it couldn't wait until later?
我和我妈谈过了
I...talked to my mother...
她愿意代表里昂
and she is willing to testify
出庭作证
in court on Leon's behalf.
-这事为什么这么经济 -你见过她吗
- How is that a big deal? - I mean, have you met her?
她可不喜欢他
She's not exactly a fan of the Man.
所以
So...
我要回家了
I am going home.
要我等你吗
Should I wait up?
我...
I'm...
我得去找我的姐♥妹♥们♥
I--I got to meet the girls.
我只需再去做一次后续检查
I just have to go in for a follow-up test,
那没什么大不了
which is--it's not a big deal.
现在还不用慌张
It's nothing to freak out about yet.
我没慌张
I'm not freaked out.
真的吗
Really?
你听起来有一点慌张呢
'Cause you sound a little freaked out.
我的确有点
I am a little bit.
这很可怕啊 因为照理说
I mean, it's scary, because you would think
我在生育诊所上班
that because I worked at a fertility clinic,
应该对这一切都习惯了
I would be, I don't know, desensitized to all this.
但 但事实恰好相反
But it's--it's actually the opposite.
如果我也是那种为了能当上母亲
I mean, what if I'm one of those people
苦苦挣扎多年的
that has to struggle and fight for years
那种人呢
to become a mom?
那你也会的
Well, then you will.
你是个强大的人 比我强大多了
You're a strong person, a lot stronger than me.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表