剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
我们当时并不知道我们是...
Listen, we didn't know that we were...
当时我们...你们懂得
When we were... You get it.
不管怎么样 自从我们发现我们有血缘关系
Anyway, ever since we found out we were related,
我们的世界几乎被搅得天翻地覆
our worlds have pretty much been turned upside down.
这是对我们的考验
It tested us.
对我的考验
Tested me.
曾经我对我生活的了解
Everything I thought I knew about my life--
对于我的家庭 我的自我
who my family was, what my identity is--
都改变了
has changed.
我几个星期前才知道我有很多
I have brothers and sisters that I didn't even know about
我都不知道的兄弟姐妹
until a couple weeks ago-- tons of them.
我明白你们也希望我成为笑柄
And I get wanting to make me the laughingstock.
#上哥哥的 这个标签
I mean, the #brotherhumper thing?
真的很好笑
Genuinely funny.
但我也是一个有感情的人
But I'm a person with feelings.
我知道我有很多家人
I know that I have a lot more family out there.
我知道我们这种情况不是个例
And I know this isn't just happening me.
十分之一的人的父亲
One in ten people has a father
并不是他们的生父
that isn't really their father.
我想帮助的就是这些人
And these are the people that I wanna help
因为你们都是我的家人
'cause you are my family.
里昂·贝切利是我父亲 但我和他不一样
Leon Bechley is my father, but I'm not like him.
你听到了吗 爸爸
You hear me, Dad?
我不知道你有没有在看
I don't know if you're watching this,
但如果你在看
but if you are,
我不是你
I'm not you.
我坦诚面对自己
I'm honest about who I am.
我不会躲藏
I'm not hiding.
我不会逃到哪里去
I'm not going anywhere.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
想熏点鼠尾草吗
Wanna burn some sage with that?
我正好有
'Cause I got some.
这提议很诱人
It's tempting.
"没得辩 依然支持萨姆和茱莉亚"
"Won't deny it. Still shipping Sam and Julia.
#恶心但是爱了
#GrossButIntoIt."
支持总比羞辱你们好
Better to be shipped than shamed.
我接受
Oh, I'll take it.
成功了
It worked.
你这个又疯狂又愚蠢
Your crazy, stupid,
又危险的主意产生了魔法般的效果
dangerous idea worked like magic.
你救了我一命
You saved my sorry ass.
是你救了你的命 不是我
You saved your sorry ass. Not me.
这很奇怪 因为这主意听上去
And it was weird because it didn't really seem like
一点都不像是艾萨克会出的
an Isaac idea at all.
你总是一副一本正经的医生样儿
You're usually so doctor-y and conservative,
突然之间 你变得那么大胆
and all of a sudden, you're this balls out,
变成一个"豁出去吧"的人
let's-get-in-front-of-it guy.
总得有人从你手里救你
Someone had to save you from yourself.
这句话我听过
Heard that before.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的奶奶也有这件毛衣
My grandmother has that sweater.
听着 我欠你一个道歉
Listen, I--I owe you an apology.
我冲你发脾气
For making a scene.
我知道那种感觉
I know what it feels like
被曝光
to be exposed,
被出柜
to feel outed.
我们放下爸爸的那些事
And so all the dad stuff aside,
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我第一个该问的问题应该是...
The first thing I should've asked was...
你还好吗
How are you?
我已婚了
I'm married.
我爱我的丈夫和我的事业
And I love my husband and my career,
我不会让这些付之一炬
and I'm not gonna throw it all away.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
我知道
I know.
我...
Well, I'm--
我一直在 如果你想聊聊
I'm here if you ever wanna talk.
你知道上哪儿找我
You know where to find me.
我现在在网上可出名了
I'm kind of a big deal on the Internet now.
不知道你有没有听说
I don't know if you've heard.
嗯
Yeah.
茱莉亚
Julia.
谢谢你
Thanks--
为你把我当姐妹一样说话
just for talking to me like you're my sister,
不是因为你是蒂姆的前女友
and not like you're Tim's ex.
-我是罗克西 茱莉亚的妹妹 -我记得你
- Roxy, Julia's sister. - Yeah, I remember you.
真巧啊 我不知道你也跑步
What a coinkydink. I didn't know you were a runner.
我也不知道你跑步
I didn't know you were a runner either.
我是运动员 我得过银牌
Well, you know, I'm an athlete. I'm a silver medalist.
那你是丢奖牌的了
Oh, so you're a medal dropper?
不好意思 你有吗
Well, I'm sorry. Do you have one?
其实我现在是教练了
Actually, I'm a trainer now.
最近刚接了一个新客户
I just picked up a new client.
我只是想做恢复训练
Just trying to get my wind up, you know?
我很喜欢这条路 因为终点是诺克斯
You know, I love this route because it ends right at Equinox
我就可以去乘环线
and then I can just start my circuit, you know?
真有意思 因为
Yeah, that's funny because
我可是这个路线
that's actually the same workout I do.
我前几天还在我的图享上这么说呢
Pretty sure I posted it on my Instagram the other day.
是吗
Did you?
那你怎么跑的 8分钟一英里吗
Hey, so, what do you run? Like, an eight-minute mile?
-差不多吧 -好 看看你的本事
- Something like that. - Okay, let's see what you got.
你要告诉我你做不到
You're gonna tell me you can't do this.
是的
Yeah.
就这样了吗
So that's it?
我们结束了吗
We're done?
我们结束了
We're done.
茱莉亚
Julia.
橘子汽水
Orange soda.
以前喝这个就能让你感觉好起来
It used to make everything feel better.
那是11岁的时候
When I was 11.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
我不知道事情会这么急转直下
I-I had no idea things would take such a turn.
网上的人们竟然都这么残忍♥
I mean, it's amazing how cruel people can be on the Internet.
我从来没想到
And you know, I never thought
你会在公众面前付出这么大的代价
that you would have to pay such a public price.
我很抱...
And I'm s...
在这里说吗
Here?
看来这是你最接近道歉的表达了
Well, I guess that's as close to an apology as I'm gonna get.
茱莉亚 我能...我能...
Julia, can I--can I come--
我觉得我们还没到那种地步
I don't think we're there yet.
对不起 晚安 爸爸
Sorry. Good night, Dad.
我觉得我们找到了新的关键证人
I think we found your new key witness--
她在你办公室等你
waiting in your office.
真的吗
Really?
也许我们根本不需要申请延期审理
Maybe we won't need that continuance after all.
道尔先生和太太
Mr. And Mrs. Doyle.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
我希望指证里昂·贝切利
I'd like to testify against Leon Bechley.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表