剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
你还没告诉他吗
You still haven't told him?
我打算了
I'm going to.
但是我今天没找到机会
I just didn't get a chance today.
会议一个接一个
We had back-to-back meetings.
伊迪 你已经做得很好了
Edie, you're better than this.
好吧
Fine.
我还是很怕告诉他
I'm still way too scared to tell him.
而且今天 他特别可爱
And today, he was being so cute.
他修好了那幅画 我甚至都没要求他这么做
He fixed this painting, and I didn't even ask him to.
我会的
I know. I will.
我发誓
I swear to you on my life,
不会再拖延了
not another day will go by.
好
Okay.
她回来了
She's here.
罗克西 罗克西
Rox. Roxy!
最近怎么样
How you doing?
罗克西
Hey, Roxy.
为什么我有一种要被推销分时度假村的
Why do I feel like I'm about to get pitched
感觉呢
for a timeshare?
没有 我们只是很高兴见到你
No, we're just happy to see you,
想跟你聊聊
and we want to talk to you.
你想坐下来聊聊吗
Uh, do you want to sit?
好吧
Okay.
我们觉得你该为了你的戒瘾问题
We think it's time for you to get support
寻求帮助了
for your addiction issues.
这是我的问题 再见
Well...That's my cue. I'll see you later.
听我们说完好吗
Okay. Just hear us out, all right?
我们查了一些治疗建议
We looked into some treatment options,
找到了一个最好的方法
and we found one that's kind of perfect.
包含谈话和治疗
I mean, it has meetings and therapy
还包含健身计划
and it has a workout program.
更像是 像是水疗 而不是戒毒
It's more like a--like a spa than a rehab.
给我也报名吧 听起来太有意思了
Sign me up. That sounds amazing.
休息一下 都是为你准备的
Take a break, have all your meals cooked for you--
别演了 太假了
Stop acting like it's a cruise!
那是个精神病医院 你们不能这么对我
It's a mental hospital. You're not doing that to me.
没人能这么对我
No one is doing that to me.
罗克西 我们知道你现在遇到问题了
Roxy, we know you have a problem.
我们在关心你
We care about you.
我们只是想帮你
And we just want to help you
得到你需要的帮助
get the help that you need.
我知道你跟一个不想要孩子的人在一起
I know you're wasting your time with a guy
是浪费时间 但是这并不意味着
that doesn't want kids, but that does not mean
你能这么对待我
that you get to treat me like one.
还有你 你还对我指手画脚
And you, you're judging me?
你在欺骗你的丈夫
You're lying and cheating on your husband.
把你想说的都说出来
Project onto us all you want,
但事实是 你还是个瘾君子
but the fact remains you're an addict.
又不是我一个人 不是吗
Well, i'm not the only one, right?
你沉迷于小题大做
'Cause you're addicted to the drama, right,
这段时间里 你从我们这里得到的
and all the sympathy that you've gotten from us
所有同情 实际上
this whole time, when in reality,
你就是个懦夫
you're just a coward.
而你 你沉迷于任何
And you, you're addicted to anything
能保证你待在里昂的庇护下的事物中
that will keep you in Leon's little codependent shadow.
找个治疗方案吧
Find a treatment program for that.
好吗 结束了吗
Okay? Are we done?
我们还好吗
Are we good here?
是的 我很高兴
Oh, good. I'm so glad.
打扰了
Knock-knock.
你应该问 谁啊
You're supposed to say, "Who's there?"
谁啊
Who's there?
什么 你认不出你的女儿了吗
What, you don't recognize your own daughter anymore?
你应该给眼睛做个激光手术 会大有助益
You should look into Lasik. It's a game changer.
不错 你想进来吗
That's a good one. Uh, do you want to come in?
好啊 好啊
Yeah, yeah. Um...
我今天过得不怎么好
I'm not having a good day,
可能是一生中最糟糕的一天
like, maybe one of the worst ever, actually.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
能告诉我发生什么了吗
Can you tell me what's going on?
能给我杯水吗
Can I have some water?
当然
Yeah, yeah.
看到你我很惊讶 罗克西
I'm a little surprised to see you, Roxy.
我觉得你可能不想
I didn't think you wanted
在感恩节之后再和我相处了
much to do with me after Thanksgiving.
我们之间还是很好的 对吗
We're good, though, right?
我们很好
Yeah, we're good.
那就告诉我发生了什么吧
Okay, so why don't you tell me what's going on?
所有人都讨厌我
You know, everybody hates me.
尤其是艾萨克 他 他总是生气
Especially Isaac. He's--wow, he's mad.
女孩子们也针对我
And the girls turned on me,
你知道那个感觉 对吗
but you know what that's like, right?
我知道
Yeah, I do.
要喜欢喝水 对吗
Gotta love water, huh?
你有更烈一点的喝的吗
You don't have anything stronger, do you?
罗克西 我不能给你酒或者其他的
Roxy, I can't give you alcohol or anything else.
你也这样 是吗
Not you too, huh?
我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
I'm kidding! I'm kidding!
天哪
God.
为什么每个人都觉得他们知道我想要的呢
Hey, why is it that everybody thinks they know what I need?
他们又没在我的身体里
It's, like, they're not inside my body.
他们没法感受到我的感受
They can't feel what I feel.
我在大学的时候
You know, when I was in college,
我学了古希腊语
I studied ancient Greek.
你知道他们有几百个词汇
Did you know that they had hundreds of words
来表达痛苦吗
to express pain?
等到翻译成英语后
When they get translated into English,
就变成了 "诶呦" "啊呀"
it's just "Ow" And "Ugh."
我们没有那种词汇
Yeah, we don't have the words.
在医学上 有一个量表系统
In medicine, there's the number system
能够测定你的疼痛等级
to rate your pain one to ten,
但也不是很令人满意
but not very satisfying.
大家觉得只要告诉我
People think they can just tell me, you know...
"去寻求帮助" 或者 "去咨♥询♥"
"Go get help," You know, "Go to a counselor."
但是我觉得如果我有途径去表达
But I feel like if I had some sort of way to express
我内心的感受
what I was feeling inside,
他们也不能处理好
then they wouldn't be able to handle it.
我可能 可能也是其中之一
I'm probably--uh, here-- one of those people
只是给你个电♥话♥让你去打
that, uh, you know, just gave you a number to call
觉得这样就足够了
and thought that would be enough.
我其实不 不太会听大家的
Yeah, I don't--I don't really listen to people.
我觉得我生命中的每个
I think it's because everybody in my life
觉得自己是专家的人
who was supposed to be an expert,
都只会让我觉得更糟
they kind of just let me down.
多跟我说说
Tell me more about that.
之前
Well, there's, uh...
教练还有队医 他们把你捆起来
coaches and team doctors, and they just tape you up
然后把你送回去
and they send you back out there.
他们才不在乎
You know, they don't care.
没人在乎
Nobody cares.
我理解你的感受
I understand how it felt that way.
不过我觉得 罗克西
But I do think, Roxy--
我觉得还是有人在乎你的
I do think there are people who care about you.
我确定
I know that.
这要求可能有点过分...
I know this is a lot, um...
我能在这儿住段时间吗
Can I stay here for a bit?
我不想和那些总觉得
I just--I can't be around people who are always looking at me
我会跳窗的人待在一起
like I'm about to jump off a window ledge or something.
可以
Yes.
你可以住在这儿
You--you-- you can stay here.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表