剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
You know, I--I planned to travel, you know,
在我退休后
when I retired.
我有好多想去的地方
So many places I wanna see.
可惜事与愿违啊
You know, but, uh, things didn't exactly work out,
我没能如愿 所以
uh, that way so-- oh, ah.
背疼吗
Oh, your back?
老♥毛♥病了
Yeah, yeah, all the time.
是腰部过伸损伤了吧
Yeah, it's hyperextension in your lumbar.
在你脊椎完全定型前
All those double twists before your spine
来回扭动导致的疼痛
is even fully formed.
这感觉从来没消失过
It never really goes away.
就像扎根在这儿了
It just kind of sits there. Yeah.
时时刻刻提醒我
All the time reminding me.
你想出去走走吗
Hey, do you wanna get out of here?
我可以载你出去转转
Because I can take you on a ride.
我有一辆好看的保时捷
I have a sweet Porsche.
当然想了 但是
I mean, you know, absolutely, but, you know,
我脚上的这东西恐怕不能答应啊
the state, uh, has, uh, other ideas.
我能黑掉这个
Oh, I have a hack for that.
也行
Okay.
但是还是我来开车吧
But I think I should drive.
我知道说要想达成协议实在是太幼稚了
I know it's premature to be talking about a deal,
但我的委托人迫切地想恢复正常生活
but my client is eager to get on with his life.
你说你♥爸♥吧 那委托人也就是你♥爸♥
You mean your father? Your client's your father.
这事你消化得怎么样了
How you doing with that little nugget?
我们只是有血缘关系 仅此而已
We're genetically connected. That's all.
还是很难接受吧
Well, it still must be hard.
是有点
A little.
有时候我觉得自己就像一块浮萍
Sometimes I feel like I'm floating or something.
-我说不清 好像被遗弃了 -我懂
- I don't--like, thrown. - Yeah, I do.
这滋味我上周可是感同身受啊
I felt that way last week.
你的吻技很好
You're a good kisser.
那天晚上我喝多了
Um, I had a lot to drink that night.
最近发生的事搞得我心烦意乱的
I was upset about things that were happening
我们还是继续谈正事吧
and, uh, we should probably stick to business.
如果你答应撤掉性骚扰的指控 我
If you take the assault charges off the table I--
想得美 我不会撤销任何罪名指控的
Nice try. I'm not reducing the charges.
可没有证据
The evidence doesn't support it.
即便是有
Even if it did,
地检对性侵案的定罪率连百分之一都不到
the state gets convictions in less than 1% of sexual assault cases.
我查到的数据可不止这么点
My track record's much higher.
高于百分之九十吗
Over 90%?
这可是你要努力打败的数字
'Cause that's what you're up against.
你打赢了90%的案子吗
You've won 90% of your cases?
是87% 我四舍五入了
87. I rounded up.
你做什么的百分比都这么高吗
Are all your percentages that high?
我的百分比
My percentages?
你在女同性恋谱上的得分呢
Where do you fall on the lesbian spectrum?
你真是一个让人看不透的人
You're hard to read.
什么
The what?
我是你第一个亲吻的女人吗
Am I the first woman you ever kissed?
我们最好还是只谈案子
We should probably just stick to talking about the case.
不 不 我不会说你
No, no. No judgment.
我出轨的时候 也需要有人指引我
When I came out, someone had to fill me in, too.
女人的性取向是连续的
A woman's sexuality is a continuum.
0%到100%的同性恋倾向
0% gay all the way up to 100%.
大多数人都是中间的一个值
Most of us are somewhere in between.
你是在哪里
Where are you?
80%
80/20.
这个数字对于你这么神秘的人来说也太具体了
That's pretty specific for something so unknowable.
我一直在80% 所以对我来说不神秘
I've been at it for a while so for me it's knowable.
你呢
What about you?
50%
50/50.
我敢打赌我们可以想办法提升这个数值
You know, I bet we can get that number up.
稍等 我要接这个电♥话♥
One second. I have to take this.
我是多尔蒂
This is Doherty.
对不起 这里很吵
Sorry, it's loud in here.
谁的脚环没信♥号♥♥了
Whose ankle bracelet went off?
你到他家后联♥系♥我
Call me after you get to his apartment.
希望只是机械故障
Hopefully it was a malfunction.
伊迪 你好
Edie, hi.
你的父亲好像逃走了
Your father seems to have escaped.
逃走了
Escaped?
我不知道他在想什么
I don't know what he's thinking,
但是这个法官不喜欢
but this judge does not appreciate
认为自己能凌驾于法律之上的50岁老白人
50-year-old white men who think they're above the law.
你得弄清楚他跑去哪里了
You need to figure out where he would go,
找到他
find him,
马上把他带回他的家
and bring him back to his apartment now.
他现在已经不关我的事了
Yeah, he's not really my problem anymore.
天啊
Oh, God.
该死
Damn it!
该死 该死
Damn it. Damn it.
该死 该死 该死
Damn it, damn it, damn it!
我们可以去别的地方
You know, we could have gone anywhere:
酒吧 赌场
The bar, the casino,
你仇敌的家
the homes of your enemies.
但是你的旧办公也不错
But your old office is cool, too.
我有点
Yeah, well there's, uh--
我有点东西要拿
there's something that I needed.
这是茱莉亚画的吗
Oh, Julia make that?
她很有天赋
She's talented.
她总是很擅长
She was always really good with
混合运用
the mixed media.
现在看起来是有点傻了
Well, that, uh, sure seems, uh, foolish now.
我不觉得奖牌很傻
I don't think awards are foolish.
站在领奖台上的感觉很棒
Feels really good up on the podium.
上山容易下山难
It's the, uh, climb down that's the thing.
没错
It certainly is.
罗克西 你嗑嗨了
Roxy, you're high.
-没有 -你有
- No. - Yeah, you are.
我是个医生 我看得出来
I'm--I'm a doctor. I can tell.
你吃了什么
What'd you take?
半片瓦尔利
Half a Vicie.
两次
Twice.
你多久会吃一次
And how--how often do you partake?
我不是很想聊这些
I don't really wanna get into this.
不不不 没关系的
No, no, no. It's--it's okay.
真的
Really.
经常
Um, pretty often.
每天经常会吃
Pretty much every day.
-好吧 -这
- Okay. - It's--
这不会减轻痛苦
it's not that it stops the pain
但不会让我想到这些事 所以...
but it stops me from thinking about it, so...
我想帮助你
I'd like to try to help you with that.
如果你愿意
If you want.
我愿意
Yeah, I want.
虽然我不想打扰你们
Hate to interrupt whatever this is,
但是你应该知道你现在是冒着
but you do realize that you're currently risking
会被丢回监狱的风险吧
getting thrown back into jail?
茱莉亚 没关系的
Julia, it's fine.
罗克西能黑进去
Roxy had a--a hack.
那为什么伊迪给我打了个电♥话♥
Then why did I just get a call from Edie
说缓刑部门
saying the Department of Probation
马上就要去你家了
is on their way to your apartment right now?
该死 我们得闪了
Oh, snap. We gotta jet.
快点
Come on.
你的缓刑监督官马上就要来了
Your probation officer's going to be here any second,
所以你最好把你的脚环马上戴回去
so you might wanna get the ankle bracelet back on now.
嗯 我...
Yeah, I--
你放在了扫地机器人上 认真的吗
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表