剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
什么
What?
画的线条 不太直
the print, not straight.
就是有点
It's just a little bit...
是啊
Yeah.
既然你提出
Now that you point it out...
好奇怪
This is weird.
我就抽点血
I'm just gonna take some blood.
我得提醒你
I would like to remind you
你的工资是我签发的
that I'm the one that signs your paychecks.
深呼吸 深呼吸 很好
Deep breaths, deep breaths, doing great.
然后 好了
And boom, you're done.
按住这里
Hold this right there.
现在
Now...
最近有性行为吗
Are you currently sexually active?
不关你的事
None of your business.
-诊断评估的一部分 -当然
- It's part of the assessment. - Yes.
过去一年有几位性♥伴♥侣♥
How many sexual partners have you had in the last year?
你好吵
Now you're just being nosy.
还是因为诊断评估
Again, part of the assessment.
五个
Five.
好吧 八个 半
Okay, eight...and a half.
理想情况下
Ideally,
你想生几个小孩
how many biological children would you like to have?
我 我不 不知道
I--I don't--I don't know.
我甚至不确定自己是否想要小孩
I don't even know if I want kids for sure.
我只知道我想要生育可能性
I just know that I want the possibility.
测试会给你这个可能性
This will give you the possibility.
我是说 一直以来多诺万是第一个
I mean, Donovan's the first person in a while
让我觉得有未来的人
that I can see a future with.
但一想到未来 我说不清
But when I think about that future, I don't know,
总觉得忽略了什么
there's something missing.
我只知道 你会是个好妈妈
All I know is, you would make a great mom.
真的
Really?
稍等
Oh, one second.
喂
Hello?
是 我是
Yes, I am.
好 请问什么事 警官
Okay, uh, what's going on, officer?
警官
Officer?
先走一步
You'll have to excuse me.
艾萨克 什么警官
Isaac. Officer?
-你去哪 -你家
- Where are you going? - Your house.
什么 等等
What? Wait.
-我有钥匙 -嗨
- I have keys. - Hey.
出什么事了
What the hell's going on?
好吧 我是说 从长计议
All right, I'm just saying, in the grand scheme of things,
-我只是 -你偷了我的处方笺
- I just-- - You stole my prescription pad?
好吧 我们都冷静点好吗
All right, let's just try to calm down--
你知不知道这么做的后果
Do you have any idea what could happen?
没什么大不了的
I didn't think it was that big a deal.
没错 反正会被抓的又不是你
No, you didn't think you would get caught,
你一向任意妄为
cause you do anything you want
不惜毁掉别人 是不是
and screw everybody else, right?
没这回事
That's not true.
这些如果到了医学委员会那
If these goes to the medical board,
我的医师执照就没了
I could lose my license.
很可能会一无所有
I could lose everything.
这些你都不过脑子想想吗
Does that even register in your brain at all?
是不是有点过了 因为
I think you're being a little harsh because--
-茱莉亚 你闭嘴 -等一下
- Julia, shut up. - Hang on.
我很难受
I was in a lot of pain
没人相信我
and nobody was believing me,
然后我看到你的处方笺就放在那
and when I saw your pad just sitting there--
就放在那
Sitting there?
我的公文包里面
Inside of my briefcase?
每一天 我都痛苦得要命
Every single day, I am in a lot of pain,
我很想咬牙坚持
and I try to tough it out.
真的
I do.
但有时候真的太难了
But sometimes it is too much,
我受不 行了吧
and I can't take it, okay?
对不起 行了吧 对不起
I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry.
给 给你
Here. Here.
拿走
Take 'em.
拜托
Please.
你究竟有没有喜欢过我
Did you even like me?
还是为了这些药逢场作戏
Or were you just in it for the drugs?
你就是这么看我的
Is that what you think?
我的上帝 我没有 什么弥天大计
Oh, my God, I didn't have, like, a master plan or anything.
甚至根本没计划过什么
I didn't have a plan at all.
我犯 我犯
I made--I made--
我只是犯了个愚蠢的错误
I made one dumb mistake.
你说的 我一个字都不会信了
I can't believe anything you say anymore.
她听见了 就这样吧
She heard you. That's it.
-多谢 -罗克西 你先上楼
- Thanks. - Roxy, go upstairs.
不必了 我马上走
Don't worry about it. I'm out of here.
我们好多年没像这样散步了
We haven't taken a walk like this in ages.
妈妈 我们多少有些抵触里昂的案子
Mom. So we're kind of up against it with Leon's case,
你也还没有真正秘密地
and, um, well, you haven't really made a secret
支持过他
of supporting him.
如果请你
So how would you feel
为他作证怎么样
about testifying on his behalf?
你是说写封信
You mean write a letter?
如果出席公开庭审 会更有影响力
We think you'd have more of an impact in open court.
就像法♥院♥
As in courthouse,
那种制裁不公的神圣殿堂
the hallowed halls of injustice?
我做不来 亲爱的
Ugh. Not my bag, baby.
妈妈 真的没有什么人
Mom, he really doesn't have a lot of people
还愿意相信他了
who still believe in him.
我想可以考虑
I suppose I can consider it,
但你要为我做件事
but you have to do something for me.
什么事 妈妈
And what is that, Mother?
跟随你的心
Follow your heart.
我今天不想说这个
Okay, I'm not going there today.
来不及了 宝贝 已经说了
It's too late, sweetheart. We're there.
木已成舟 覆水难收
You can't put the genie back in the bottle.
不论她是谁
Whoever she is...
你怎么知道是她
How did you know she's a she?
亲爱的 我比你先看清你
Baby, I knew you before you knew you.
总有蛛丝马迹 女孩令你着迷
There were always signs, girls you'd become fixated on.
可你自己不这么想
You didn't see it as a crush.
言尽于此 你得自己想办法探索
I figured at some point, you'd find your way
你的另一面
to exploring that side of yourself.
没那么容易
It's not that simple.
释放自我会伤及无辜
I can't liberate myself without hurting someone else.
蒂姆不该受这个罪
Tim doesn't deserve that.
这场战斗中 我唯一的筹码就是你
I only have one dog in this fight, and that's you.
我好不容易把你生下来
I went through too much to bring you into this world,
你得好好生活
and you have to live in it authentically.
听到了吗
You hear me?
听到了
I hear you.
很好
Great.
那我们一言为定
I guess we have a deal.
妈
Mom.
猜猜我社会研究测验成绩如何
Guess what I got on my social studies test.
-成绩如何 -我得了个A
- What'd you get? - I got an A.
宝贝 真让我骄傲
Baby, I'm so proud!
我们今晚可以吃意粉庆祝
We could do, like, a pasta night or something.
好啊
Yeah!
伊兹 娜塔莉 你们在这呢
Izzy, Natalie! There you guys are.
走吧
Come on.
赶紧的 我们要迟到了
Come on, come on! We're gonna be late.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表