剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
《突然家人》前情提要
Previously on Almost Family...
你究竟有没有喜欢过我
Did you even like me?
还是为了这些药逢场作戏
Or were you just in it for the drugs?
我没有嗑药的问题
I don't have a problem with drugs.
而是对你们有问题
I have a problem with you!
你疏离你身边的每个人
You've alienated everyone else in your life.
你一直都这样
You always have.
我只是想陪着你
I just want to be there for you.
我以为那只是一♥夜♥情♥
I thought it was just a one-time thing,
但不仅仅是那样
but it is more than that.
-你爱她吗 -爱
- Do you love her? - Yes.
走吧
Just go.
-你该为寻求帮助了 -我不能进去
- It's time for you to get help. - I can't go in there.
如果我进去了 他们会逼我说出来
If I go in there, they're gonna make me talk about everything,
我不想说
and I can't talk about it.
我觉得你是我见过最坚强的人
You are the strongest person I've ever met.
等你出来了 我们就在这里
And we're gonna be right here when you get out.
因为结果中还有一些可以说是
Something else came up in the results
很出乎人意料的情况
that is unexpected.
里昂·贝切利不是你的生父
Leon Bechley is not your biological father.
茱莉亚
Julia.
茱莉亚
Julia.
茱莉亚
Julia.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-嗯 -又做噩梦了
- Yeah. - Just another nightmare?
好吧
Yeah.
已经好几周了
That's weeks now.
也许你该做出些行动
Maybe you need to finally pull the trigger
去和你♥爸♥爸谈谈 别再躲着他了
and talk to your dad, you know, stop avoiding him.
或也许我永远不行动
Or maybe I never pull the trigger.
好吧 那是个勇敢的选择
Yeah, that's a courageous choice.
当我还小的时候
You know, when I was little,
有个在我家附近的杂货铺
there was this man who worked at the bodega
工作的男人
next to my building.
每次我去那里
And I would go in there,
我都会指着他的红头发
and I would point to his... his red hair,
因为他的头发和我的一样
'cause he had hair just like mine.
也许他是我的生父
And maybe he was my biological father.
杂货铺的男人
The bodega man?
或也许我妈是比尔·克♥林♥顿♥非常早期时的支持者
Or my mom was an early supporter of Bill Clinton,
我一直都是左倾
and I've always leaned left.
他会向所有会动的东西弯下腰
He's leaned towards anything that's ever moved,
所以也许 我说不好
and so maybe, I don't know,
如果她在八十年代末在阿肯色州
if she was in Arkansas in the late '80s...
那前任总统比尔·克♥林♥顿♥可能是你♥爸♥
Then former president Bill Clinton could be your father.
我只是说 也不是没有可能
I'm just saying, can't rule it out.
尽管我很享受你这个小游戏
As much as I enjoy this fun little game of yours,
我永远没法给你答案
I'm never gonna be able to give you that answer.
只有一个男人能给你答案
There's only one man who can do that.
就把和里昂谈话
Just think of talking to Leon
当作新篇章的开始
as starting a new chapter.
说到这个
Speaking of...
我一直在想
I've been thinking...
我想让你见见我的孩子
I want to introduce you to my kids.
-真的吗 -如果你准备好了的话
- Really? - I mean, if you're ready.
当然 我很乐意见你的孩子
Yeah, I-I-I would love to meet your kids.
我准备好了
I mean, I'm... I'm ready,
如果你准备好了 如果他们准备好了
if you're ready... if they're ready,
因为 那对我来说是很大的一步
because that's... 'cause this is a big deal to me...
对你 对我们都是
to you... to us.
我们准备好了吗
Are we ready?
我们准备好了
We're ready.
早上好
Morning.
恩佐马上就会起床了
Enzo will be up soon.
好吧 好吧 我起来了
Okay, okay, I'm going.
再赖一分钟
All right. One more minute.
对了 我最低能给15年
By the way, 15 years is as low as I'll go.
好了 贝切利
All right, Bechley.
协商进行得如何了
How are negotiations going?
我们还没有开始...
Well, we haven't even started...
其实 我们收到了一个认罪协议
Actually, we have a plea offer.
-是什么 -从25年变成15年
- And? - 15 years, down from 25.
这也算协议
That's an offer?
我会告诉里昂
I'll present it to Leon.
但他不打算认罪
But he's not pleading guilty.
我们都知道这事要上庭
We all know this is headed to trial.
拜托 你们是我的超强夫妻档
Come on, you're my power couple.
我不用提醒你们两人
I shouldn't have to remind either of you.
接受这种不讨好的协议当不了合伙人
You don't make partner taking lowball deals.
我们明白此事
We are aware of that,
我们打算做得更好
and we intend to do a lot better.
对
Yeah.
什么情况
What the hell?
这个协议是什么时候谈的 怎么 枕边话吗
When did this offer roll in? What was that, pillow talk?
因为如果你只是想赶紧了结这事
Because if you're trying to just wrap this up
好让自己多和女朋友在一起的话
so you can spend more time with your girlfriend...
我有义务说出所有协议
I am obligated to present any offer.
我绝不会让里昂利益受损
I would never compromise Leon.
我在为当事人争取最好的结果
I am working for the best outcome for our client,
你也知道
and you know it.
现在不仅仅是你的职业命悬一线
It's not just your career hanging in the balance here.
你的婚外情 也威胁到了我的职业
This affair that you're having, it compromises my career, too.
我们都可能因为这事被取消律师资格
We could both get disbarred because of this.
那不会发生
That's not gonna happen.
我绝不会让这事发生
I would never let that happen.
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我应该告诉你
I should have told you.
只是在查德面前表演有时会很难
It's just hard keeping up the act for Chad sometimes.
在这个案子结束前 就要这样
Well, until this case is over, that's how it's gonna be.
这是你至少该做的
That is the least you can do.
而且这应该不成问题
And it shouldn't be a problem,
因为你很擅长假装
because you are really good at pretending.
突然家人
第一季第九集
你跟她谈了吗 她听上去如何
Have you talked to her? How does she sound?
她刚发来信息
She just texted,
但她的信息听上去不妙
but she sounded good in the text.
宁静恬堂
康复中心
无论怎样
So no matter what,
如果我们保持支持她并积极向上
if we just stay supportive and positive,
那就能帮她度过这次过渡
that's what'll get her through this transition.
一点点来 不要急
One day at a time. Progress, not perfection.
我看了你给我发的链接
I read all the links you sent me.
罗克西队
Team Roxy.
茱莉亚
Julia?
伊迪
Edie?
骗到你们了
I got you.
-罗克西 -别这样
- Roxy. - Don't do that.
一点都不好玩
It's not funny.
真该让你们看看自己的脸
You should have seen your faces.
想什么呢 我才不会让她们给我洗♥脑♥呢
What'd you think, I was gonna let them lobotomize me?
好了 有什么新鲜事
Come on. All right, so what's new?
快给我补补课 谁变成同志了
Spill the tea. Who's gay now?
怎么了
What?
茱莉亚有事要说
Oh, Julia has some news.
最起码你没睡了自己的哥哥
On the bright side, you didn't sleep with your brother.
相信我 最开始我也是这么想的
Oh, trust me, that's the first place that I went.
你们觉得这件事情应该保密吗
You think I can get the word out?
反正我不会说的
I wouldn't stir the pot.
最糟的是你们都不是我亲姐们了
The worst part is that you guys aren't really my sisters anymore.
你可别想这么轻松摆脱我
Oh, come on, you're not getting rid of me that easy.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表