剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
尼克·卡梅伦 你就是个禽兽
Nick Cameron, you are a predator
你作为她们的教练 利用女孩们
who uses the trust girls have in you
对你的信任 对她们施加最残酷的伤害
as their coach for the worst possible gain.
如果你是我的女朋友 我绝不会把你推走
If you were my girl, I would never push you to go
去和其他女人约会
and make out with other women.
你让我像个傻子似的
You made me look like a fool.
你们好 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我糊涂了
Hello, sisters. I'm confused.
你们俩的丈夫都叫蒂姆
You both have husbands named Tim?
不 不 不 茱莉亚没结婚
No, no, no, no. Julia doesn't have a husband,
甚至没有男朋友
like, not even close.
-内特 听着 -别再打给我
- Nate, listen-- - Don't ever call me.
奥利维亚失去了母亲 她需要你
Olivia lost her mom and she needs you.
我不能当这中间的绊脚石
I can't stand in the way of that.
我好不容易遇见你这么优秀的人
I can't have met someone as amazing as you
却不能和你在一起
and not get to be with you.
有个舞蹈团 叫什么圣保罗
There was this dance troupe, Saint Paul's, maybe.
那时候她想逃走加入他们
She wanted to run away and join them.
-那发生了什么呢 -是里昂
- So what happened? - Leon happened.
你的妈妈有一个我不曾参与的世界
Your mom had a world I wasn't a part of.
她去了一个舞蹈工作室
She went to a dance studio.
那些晚上她回家的时候 是不一样的
When she'd come home, she was different,
就像把心留在了那
like she left a piece of heart there.
凯蒂
Katie, hi.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
很好 有点累 这正常吗
Pretty good, little tired. Is that normal?
完全正常
Completely.
我们今天能看到什么吗
Will we be able to see anything today?
当然
We sure will.
我们看看吧
Let's take a look.
怎么了
What is it?
我今早吃了一整袋芝士泡芙
I had an entire bag of cheese puffs this morning.
那不好 对吧 我伤到孩子了吗
That's bad, right? Did I hurt the baby?
凯蒂 你没事 但看看这个
Katie, you're fine. But check this out.
-那是不是 -我很肯定宝宝在做"耶"的手势
- Is that a...? - I'm pretty sure she's giving us the peace sign.
我的天 他们肯定会喜欢这个
Oh, my gosh, the guys are gonna love that.
-我们给你张照片吧 -好
- Let's get you a photo. - Okay.
我有姐妹实在是太酷了
It's just so dope that I have a sister.
竟然同时还是个厉害的律师
I mean, who's also a badass lawyer.
我会尽力的 迈尔斯
Well, I'm gonna do what I can, Miles,
而我可做的有很多
and there's a lot I can do.
但首先我要先跟律所说一下
But I have to run it by my firm first
因为他们不是太热衷接无偿案子
'cause they're not super big on taking pro bono work.
为什么 那是什么律所
Why? What kind of firm is it?
刑事辩护 一大堆有钱的客户
Criminal defense, a lot of rich clients
习惯于要雨得雨 要风得风
who are used to getting what they want.
所以简单来说 我和一大堆白人
So basically, me and a bunch of white dudes
为白人辩护
defending other white dudes.
-你喜欢这工作吗 -我喜欢这是个一流的律所
- And you like doing that? - I like that it's a top-rated firm,
而且这让我有机会大显身手
and it gives me a chance to shine.
我想如果我可以在这里成就事业
I figure if I can make it in that environment,
也许我到哪儿都能发光
I can probably make it anywhere.
我在大学也是这样
That was my life in college:
我和一堆穿名牌的韦斯特切斯特小子
just me and bunch of lacrosse bros from Westchester.
我只是迫不得己需要
I just kind of had to, um, you know...
-融入大家 -没错
- Blend in? - Yeah.
这是种超能力
It's a superpower:
你注意不到我 但我却在人群中显现
don't notice me, but notice me.
好吧 迈尔斯
Well, Miles, you know,
自从你被定罪后 政♥府♥对于
the government's eased up significantly
非暴♥力♥的毒品指控放宽了很多
on nonviolent drug offenses since you got convicted.
我知道 你觉得我的案子
I do know that. How do you like my odds
重审的可能性有多大
at getting resentencing?
你是个很理想的候选人
You're a real good candidate.
首次犯案
You're a first-time offender,
没有重大违法行为
no major disciplinary infractions.
我觉得你机会很大
I think you have a really good shot.
这正是我想听到的
That's what I'm talking about!
-我还得先和老板说一下 -我知道 我知道
- I have to run it by my boss... - I know, I know.
只是 这是好一阵以来我听到的第一个好消息
It's just, um...that's the first good thing I've heard in a while.
我都快忘记有盼望是种什么感觉了
I kind of forgot what it feels like to be hopeful.
你知道人们总说好事成双吗
You know how they say that things happen in threes?
那不是形容人死的时候吗
Isn't that about people dying?
伊迪 认真点
Edie, seriously.
怎么了 我就是这么听说的
What? That's how I've heard it.
我只是说 首先我发现我爸不是我爸
I'm just saying, first, I find out my father's not my father,
然后多诺万和我分手
then Donovan and I break up,
现在我有种感觉
and now I just have this feeling, like,
另一个改变人生的重大变化
this other life-changing thing is
随时都有可能发生
about to occur at any moment.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry!
刚才太大声了
That was loud.
那是酒店房♥卡吗
Is that a hotel room key?
你住在酒店里吗
Are you staying at a hotel?
你和阿曼达发生什么事了吗
Did something happen with Amanda?
我们只是分开一阵子
We're just taking some space.
而且这个案子受审期间
It just feels a little risky
我们还住在一个屋檐下
to be living under the same roof
感觉很冒险
while the trial is happening.
对 这样明智
Yeah, that's smart.
我们还应该搞清楚我们的处境
We're also supposed to be figuring out what we are...
作为情侣
as a couple.
是啊 那最糟了
Yeah, that's the worst,
尤其是当你发现
especially when what you figure out is
根本没有什么"我们"
there is no "We."
而且永远都不会有"我们"
There will never be a "We,"
最终只有你一个人
and it's just gonna be you.
孤独终老 一辈子
Alone...forever.
你感觉如何
How are you doing?
我会好起来的 等我知道
I'll be better when I have some answers
我生父的消息 以及我妈妈
about my biological father and my mom
和她那个神秘的舞蹈生活后
and, um, the secret dancing life she had.
我从没见过她跳舞
I never saw her dance.
蒂姆说他有次见她在圣诞舞会上跳舞
Tim says he saw her dancing at a Christmas party once,
但我不记得
but I don't remember.
不好意思 等等 什么 蒂姆
I'm sorry, hold on. Wait, what? Tim?
你们 你和蒂姆还一起混吗
Are you guys--you guys are hanging out now?
我只是帮他弄网上约会的事
I was helping him figure out the online dating...
茱莉亚 蒂姆 蒂姆在约会吗
Julia, is Tim--Tim's dating?
他单身 这就是单身的人会做的事 他们约会
He's single, and--and that's what single people do; they date.
你不愿意蒂姆约会吗
Do you have a problem with Tim dating?
不 没有的事 当然不会
No, no, not at all. Of course not.
我不 什么 我完全没问题
I don't--what? I don't have a problem.
只是 我觉得很棒 我很喜欢
It's--I--I think it's awe--I love it.
-我觉得很好 -他还没去约过会
- I think it's great. - He hasn't even gone on a date yet.
显然 当你收到一大堆消息时
Apparently, those inboxes can freeze
收件箱会卡住
because he got a lot of messages,
我猜 我也不知道 信息会刷不出来
and I guess--I don't know-- they can get jammed,
但我的从来不这样
which mine never did that.
-我绝对没有收到 -行了
- I definitely didn't get-- - Okay!
好了 好了 谢谢 我明白了
Okay, all right. Thank you, I get it.
你可以 你可以停了
You can--you can stop now.
抱歉
Sorry.
突然家人
第一季第十一集
我得说很高兴见到你 泰德 真的
I gotta say, it's great to see you, Ted, really.
怎么晒成这样了
And how 'bout that tan?
在百慕大待六个星期
Hey, six weeks in Bermuda,
打高尔夫 喝朗姆酒...
lot of golf, lot of rum...
我强烈建议你退休
I highly recommend retirement.
听起来真不错
It sounds wonderful.
很遗憾了解到你最近的过得有些混乱
So I was sorry to read about your recent kerfuffle,
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表