剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
你知道消毒剂的味道吗
You know that disinfectant smell?
对我来说那就像扬基体育场上青草的香味
It's like grass at Yankee Stadium to me.
让我回忆起自己在教学查房♥那时候
Brings me back to my going on grand rounds,
一个紧张的医学生 战战兢兢生怕出错
a nervous medical student, hoping not to make a mistake--
好吧 我并不想打断你怀旧的思绪
Okay, I, uh, hate to stop the nostalgia train,
不过来这里是及时止损
but this is damage control,
是为了试着挽回你严重受损的
an attempt to mitigate your severely damaged
公众形象
public reputation.
好吧 不过别把这事完全利益化了
Okay, but let's not be entirely mercenary about it.
我也希望能回报社会
I also want to give back.
我有着几十年的经验和专业
I have decades of experience and expertise
这是我想分享的 你明白的
that I wanna share, you know.
这是我的客户 来报到做志愿者
Uh, my client is reporting as a volunteer.
里昂·贝切利博士 我是个有医师认证的
Dr. Leon Bechley. I am a board-certified
生殖内分泌专家
reproductive endocrinologist,
如果你有什么事想咨♥询♥的 我很乐意效劳
and I'm happy to do any consulting you might need.
我知道你是谁 或以前是谁
I know who you are--or were.
我这有一项体面的大型装订工程
And I've got a nice big stapling project
要交给你 博士
for you, Doctor.
让我看看你的本事吧
Dazzle me.
好 这个
Yeah, that--that--well--
好吧 如果你还想要
Okay, if you have any chance
继续行医
of practicing medicine ever again,
这条路是必须走的
you need to do this.
还必须好好走
You need to do it right.
就剩这条路了 明白吗
This is the only way through, okay?
好吧 虽然我真的分不清
Yeah, I mean, I really--I can't tell
你这话是让我安心还是在威胁我
if you're reassuring me or threatening me.
那就两个都有吧
Consider it a little bit of both.
发生什么事了 怎么打退堂鼓了
So what happened? Why the setback?
没有打退堂鼓啊 就目前来看
I don't know that it's a setback, per se.
有个证人愿意出来公开作证
A witness came forward who's willing to go on the record
证明里昂的行为构成了性骚扰
that what Leon did constitutes assault.
和检察官争取和解 这事进展如何了
What happened to making a deal with the prosecutor?
记得我让你用魅力去征服她了
Thought I told you to charm her.
她比我想象的强硬多了
You know, she was a lot tougher than I thought she'd be,
不过我们还在努力
but we're on it.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我的一个客户 年轻人
It's a client of mine, a young guy.
他们就这样 你知道的
You know how they are.
贝切利的事要实时汇报
Well, keep me posted on Bechley.
这种案子能让你们坐上合伙人的位置
This is the kind of case that gets you on the partner track.
不过要看它后续进展了
Depending on how it goes.
你的客户 脑子转得真快
A client of yours. Quick thinking.
-我有事要跟你说 -是你哪个侄女
- I had to say something. - Which niece is it?
爱你叔叔
米娅
Mia.
她刚养了这只新狗狗
She just got this new puppy
一直给我发照片
and can't stop sending me these photos.
给我看看
Give me that.
她也太可爱了吧
She is too cute.
伊迪阿姨要给她发各种表情包了
Time for Aunt Edie to send her all the emojis.
我们什么时候踏入这阶段呢
So when do we get to do this?
什么 养只狗吗
Uh, what, get a puppy?
绝不 我们才刚铺好地板
Never. We just got our floors done.
伊迪 我是说生孩子
Edie, I mean a baby.
-你是认真的吗 -我爱你
- Are you serious? - I love you.
我想要有一个属于我们自己的家
I want us to have a family of our own.
但是我不觉得现在是要孩子的最好时机
But I just--I don't know if it's the right time for a baby.
-这案子 -人家说这事永远没有好时机
- The case... - They say it's never the right time.
再说了 你肯定会是个超级棒的妈妈
And plus, you'd be such an incredible mother.
你当妈妈绝对十分完美
You're perfect to be a mom.
你真的这么想吗
Do you really think that?
我确定 而且我怕等到年纪大了
I know it, and I'm afraid to wait too long.
你知道吗 看着那么多情侣
You know, seeing all these couples
不得不把生育寄希望于里昂 那么绝望的样子
that had to go to Leon, so desperate,
我不想将来我们也变成那样
I don't want that to be us.
我也不想
Me either.
那你觉得如何呢
So what do you think?
我们能开始考虑这件事了吗
Can we start to have that conversation?
我能考虑一下吗
Can I think about it?
当然
Of course.
在我小时候我祖母经常带我来这里
My grandmother used to take me here when I was a kid.
我父母不那么...
Yeah, my parents weren't all that into...
重视我的事
a lot of stuff about me,
之后因为女同的事...
and then the whole lesbian situation...
不是很能接受
not their bag.
但祖母
But...Grandma,
她对此很宽容
she was cool with whoever I was.
所以这个地方总让我感觉很好...
So this place always makes me feel good...
勇敢
brave.
饼干
Cookie?
我不吃糖
Oh, I'm off sugar.
吃吧 很好吃的 相信我
No, this is worth it. Believe me.
我周末的时候和朋友吃了一块
I had one with friends over the weekend,
我满脑子都想着
and all I could think about was,
"我要让伊迪尝尝这块饼干"
"I need Edie to experience this cookie."
我们得跑大老远来布鲁克林吃吗
We had to come all the way to Brooklyn for that?
我...
And I, uh...
我想看看
I wanted to see what it felt like
和你去一个不用
to be somewhere with you
每分每秒都担心被抓的地方是什么感觉
where we didn't have to worry about getting caught every second.
什么感觉
How does it feel?
我可以习惯的感觉
Like I can get used to it.
法拉利
A Ferrari!
不是 二货
That's not what it is, stupid.
女士 你从哪弄到这辆车的
Hey, lady, where'd you get that car?
给 这是20块
Hey, here's 20 bucks.
帮我看着 好吗
Watch the wheels, okay?
我会的
Oh, I'll watch 'em, all right.
有什么能帮到您的吗
Can I help you?
我是罗克西·道尔
I'm Roxy Doyle.
是侧翻的那位女士吗
Oh, yeah, the, uh-- the cartwheel lady?
伊兹说和你在一起很有意思
Izzy said she had fun with you.
奥林匹克 是的
The, uh...Olympian. Yeah.
我是来带你女儿训练的
I'm here to take your daughter out for some training.
她真的很有天赋
She's really talented.
我觉得她可以有好的前途的
I think she could have a future.
是的 好
Right, great, yeah.
你能一小时后送她回来吗
Um, can you have her back in, like, an hour?
我们要去我姐家
We're supposed to go to my sister's.
一小时 一小时只够热身的
An hour? It's gonna take an hour just to get warmed up.
我至少要三个小时
I'm gonna need at least three hours.
入门以后
And then once she gets more serious,
就要比三小时还多了
it'll ramp up from there.
伊兹 你准备好了吗
Yo, Izzy, are you ready?
那下次再说吧
Oh, well, then she'll just have to do it another time.
我姐等着我们了 今天是她的生日 所以...
My sister's expecting us. It's her birthday, so...
好吧
Okay.
如果你想得到专业层面的训练
If you wanna train at a professional level,
你得做出点牺牲
you're gonna have to make some sacrifices.
你觉得我会在训练的时候
Do you think I went to birthday parties
去参加生日派对吗 我不会
when I was training? I didn't.
我甚至都不会看一眼纸杯蛋糕
I didn't even look at a cupcake.
抱歉 今天不行
I'm sorry, it's just not gonna work out today.
也许周末吧
Uh, maybe this weekend.
抱歉 我妈说不行
Sorry, my mom says I can't.
谁在乎你妈说什么
Who cares what your mom says?
我在乎
I do.
好吧
All right.
-午饭吃薯条 -这能安抚我
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表