剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
-你能给他写封信吗 -不能 抱歉
- Can you write him a letter? - I can't, I'm sorry.
我不想再卷到你的纠纷里了
I can't get involved in your disputes anymore.
妈妈 我找你是因为针对贝切利诊所的
Mom, I was calling about these allegations
那些指控
against the Bechley clinic.
里昂
Leon.
好吧
All right.
这些事显然很让人困扰
I mean, they're obviously extremely troubling.
等等 你早就知道吗
Wait, did you know?
我不知道
Well, I didn't know.
你和我说不知道我爸爸是谁
You told me my dad was a number in a book.
我怀疑过
I suspected.
这么多年来 你身上浮现的品质
Over the years, these qualities emerged in you
越看越熟悉
that looked so familiar.
你披上野心的外衣
That cloak of ambition you throw over yourself,
隐藏真正的自己
hiding who you really are--
-就是里昂做派 -里昂·贝切利
- classic Leon. - Leon Bechley.
茱莉亚的父亲
Julia's father.
我和他们一起长大
I grew up with them.
我们还一起吃感恩节晚宴
We had Thanksgiving dinner with them.
是的 没到假期 我总会很难过
Yeah, I could never get it together for the holidays.
他是最傲慢 控制欲强...
He is the most pompous, controlling--
别这么看我
Oh, don't even.
亲爱的 看着我
Sweetheart, look at me.
我是你的母亲
I'm your mother.
我怀胎十月 我在乎你
I carried you. I cared for you.
这才是重要的
That's what matters,
不管试验试管里发生了什么
not whatever ended up in some test tube.
这么无动于衷真是一点都不像你
It is so like you to dismiss this.
我是想告诉你我爱你
I am trying to tell you that I love you.
你总是很难接受爱
It's always been so hard for you to take in love.
-你内心的那一部分是破碎的 -破碎
- You're broken in that way. - Broken.
我现在是破碎的了
Oh, so now I'm broken?
亲爱的 我们都是破碎的
Honey, we're all broken.
你渴望变得完美
You're so eager to seem perfect.
就算你的婚姻关系这么紧张
The way you stay in that marriage
还是努力维持
even though it's such a strain.
我的婚姻和你无关
My marriage is none of your business.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
是你想联♥系♥我们的病人的
You're the one who wanted to reach out to our patients.
是的 我只是说打个电♥话♥
Yeah, I meant a phone call,
发一封表示同情的邮件 而不是这样
a sympathetic email, not this.
看在上帝的分上
For God's sakes.
贝切利小姐
Miss Bechley!
根据你的脸书主页
According to your Facebook page,
你把以前的病人都邀请到了诊所 为什么
you've invited former patients into the clinic. Why?
我们请所有有疑虑的人
We are offering to anyone who's concerned
来做一次保密免费的DNA测试
the chance to come in for a free, confidential DNA kit
给这一切画上句号♥ 让我们能
to put this whole thing to rest so we can go back
继续做我们赖以闻名的工作
to doing the great work that we're known so well for.
谢谢大家
Thank you so much.
你得先...
After you put your...
你听上去很有自信
You sounded pretty confident out there.
我了解我爸爸
I know my dad.
他绝对不会做这种事的
He would never do something like this,
这些测试会证明这一点的
and these tests will prove it.
这一定是在逗我
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me.
-她在这干嘛 -谁
- What is she doing here? - Who?
伊迪·帕尔莫
Edie Palmer.
我打赌她一定是来告我们的
Bet she came here to sue us.
也许她只是来幸灾乐祸的
Maybe she just came to gloat.
-幸灾乐祸 乐什么 -她赢了
- Gloat? About what? - About winning.
顺便说一下 这是非法的
And by the way, it's illegal.
伊迪
Edie.
如果你是来告我们的
Look, if you came here to sue us--
我不会告任何人的
I don't sue people.
我是刑事辩护律师
I am a criminal defense attorney.
这完全是两个不同的领域
It is a completely different field, actually.
我明白 你比我聪明
I get it. You're smarter than me.
茱莉亚
Julia.
很高兴再次见到你
It's nice to see you again.
最近怎么样
How are you doing?
这周过得不太顺利
Well, you know, it's been a little bit of a rough week.
爸爸差点去世
Dad almost died,
现在我们又成了基因巫女 受人唾弃
and now we're in the middle of a genetic witch hunt.
如果你不是作为律师来这里
So if you're not here as someone's lawyer,
那是为了什么
then why are you here?
我妈妈以前和你妈妈是朋友
Well, my mom was friends with your mom...
我知道 所以以前我们总是一起出去玩
I know, that's why we always had to hang out.
她也曾是你父亲的患者之一
And she was a patient of your father's.
太棒了 你先是抢了我的男朋友
Great. First you steal my boyfriend.
现在又来抢我爸爸了吗
Now why not try to steal my father too?
茱莉亚
Julia--
好的 我现在进入了
Okay, so I'm now entering
贝切利诊所
the Bechley clinic space.
现在我内心五味杂陈 又紧张又激动
Having all the feels, you know? I'm nervous. I'm excited.
我们一起来探寻
Let's find out
我是否和某个陌生人有着特殊的联♥系♥
if I share a special bond with a stranger.
抱歉 打扰了
Excuse me? Excuse me.
这里不能录影 请把手♥机♥关掉
You can't film in here. You have to turn that off.
但我有权表达我自己
Okay, well, I think I have a right to express myself.
这叫言论自♥由♥ 谷歌♥查查吧
It's called freedom of speech. Google it.
我不需要用谷歌♥查 我在法学院学习过
I don't need to Google it. I studied it in law school.
宪法第一修正案在这样的情形下是不适用的
The First Amendment has no bearing in this context,
在这里患者享有一定隐私权
where patients have a reasonable expectation of privacy.
那你也肯定有
Well, you have a reasonable expectation
这么混♥蛋♥的权利
of getting this stick up your ass.
你觉得自己可以不受法律法规的约束吗
Oh, you think the rules don't apply to you?
没错 听着 你想走吗
Yeah. Listen, do you want to go?
-因为我现在就打算走了 -我们可以走啊
- Because I will go right now. - Yeah, we can go.
我们可以走去法庭
We can go to court
没人要去任何地方 好吗
Nobody is going to go, okay?
还有 她已经相当混♥蛋♥了
Besides, she already has a pretty sizable stick up her ass.
你说什么
Excuse me!
但你的确不能在这里录影
But you cannot film in here.
这对于患者来说是非常不尊重的行为
It's disrespectful to the patients and--
茱莉亚也会做同样的动作 敲牙齿
Julia actually does the same exact -tooth-tapping thing.
-我没有啊 -相信我 是真的
- No, I don't. - Uh, believe me, you do.
伊迪也有 她紧张时就这么做
So does Edie when she's nervous.
我才不会敲牙齿呢
I do not tap my teeth.
你自己可能没注意 不过...
You're probably not aware of it, but--
也许这就是我们共有的遗传特征
Wait, maybe it's, like, a shared genetic trait,
就好像能把舌头卷成雪茄的形状
like, uh--like rolling your tongue into a cigar shape,
根据医典网站的说法 这是可遗传的
which, according to WebMD, is, like, totally inherited.
我就能做到 你们能吗
I can do it. Can you do it?
就这样 试试看
Here, try.
我不认识你 但你这样还挺不错的
Okay, I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty cool.
你们想来张姐妹自♥拍♥发到社交网站上去吗
Do you want to get a sister selfie for social meeds?
抱歉 先生 你可以让一让吗
Excuse me, sir, can you move?
你入镜了
You're in the shot.
-不行 -绝对不要
- Nope. - No way.
今天我们收集到了几份
How many did we get today?
15份交上来的
Uh, 15 in person,
还有19个人请求测试 我们会寄过去的
and another 19 asked for tests -to be sent out to them.
有什么好消息吗
Good news?
我那天晚上遇见的那个帅哥
Just this hot guy I met up with the other night.
约会软件显示他就在附近
My dating app says that he's nearby.
真的很近 非常近
He's really nearby. He couldn't be more nearby.
等等 这不对啊
Oh, no, wait. This isn't right.
天啊 我的天 他就在这里
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, he's here.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表