剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
伊迪姐姐 你给我带来好消息了吗
Sister Edie! You got some good news for me?
怎么了 发生什么了
What is it? What happened?
只是个小挫折
Just a small setback.
白人哥们儿说不行
The white dudes said no?
是的 但我没放弃
Well, yeah, they did, but I'm not giving up.
我已经给一些人打电♥话♥了
I've got some calls into some people
我想也许能接上丢失的线索
I think might be able to pick up where I left off.
同时
In the meantime...
这是做什么
What's this for?
是卡其裤和休闲衬衫
That is khakis and a button down
你被释放的时候穿
for when you get released.
我就是这么自信
That's how confident I am.
认真的吗
Seriously?
下一步是什么 休闲鞋吗
What's next, loafers?
我不需要你的童装 伊迪
I don't need your white boy clothes, Edie.
我需要你
I need you.
我需要有人真的在乎
I need someone who's actually gonna give a damn
在我身上发生的事
about what happens to me.
我知道这让你非常失望
I know it's super disappointing.
我会跟每一个负责这个案子的人
I am going to be communicating
进行交流
with whoever I get to cover the case.
我还会插手的
I'm still gonna be involved,
只是在幕后而已
just more in a background kind of way,
我也会一直来看你的
and I am not gonna stop coming to visit you.
你是我弟弟 如果你愿意
You're my brother, and I would love
我很想跟你建立起关系
to have a relationship with you if you want.
你根本不明白
You don't get it.
我不属于这里
I don't exist in here.
我的生活停滞了
My life has stopped,
我出去之前 我的生活不会再继续了
and it won't start again until I get out.
在我出去之前 我没法成为你的弟弟
I don't have it in me to be your brother
朋友 或者其他的什么
or your friend or anything else until that happens.
谢谢你的努力
Thanks for trying.
艾萨克 有空吗
Isaac, you have a moment?
当然
Uh, yeah, of course.
-要去我的办公室吗 -不用
- Should we go to my office? - Well, actually, no.
就在这 我想念实验室
Let's, uh, stay here. I miss the lab.
好 请坐
Sure, okay, yeah. Uh, grab a chair.
一切都好吗
Uh, is everything okay?
这阵子我不太确定 艾萨克
Well, I'm not so sure these days, Isaac, you know.
我 我担心我的一些坏习惯
I'm, uh--I'm concerned that some of my bad habits,
坏的个性会影响到你
uh, personality traits may have rubbed off on you.
比如
Such as?
我可能告诉过你
Oh, that I may have taught you
-你是绝对正确的 -你教会了我很多
- that you were infallible. - You taught me a lot of things,
你真的让我成为了一个更好的医生
I mean, you definitely made me a better doctor.
你可能是想让我明白我不够格
Yeah, you probably did try to teach me that I was a fault.
但那节课我决定不上
There was a lesson that I decided not to take.
我知道了 干得好
I see. Well, good for you.
你开始意识到你会犯错误了吗
Are you starting to realize that you're fallible?
越来越难否认
Well, it's getting harder and harder to deny.
罗克西告诉我她不会再为我作证了
Roxy told me that she can no longer testify for me.
她说如果她是受害者的拥护者
She says that if she's an advocate for victims,
再代表我说话的话 就是背叛
speaking on my behalf, um, would be a betrayal.
抱歉
Sorry.
我也是
Yes, I am too.
但我还是为她骄傲
But I'm also proud of her.
她在努力成为更好的人
She's trying to be a better person.
很高兴看到她这么做
It's good to see.
你们俩和好了吗
Are you two friendly again?
快了
We're getting there.
很高兴听到这个消息
Good to hear.
继续工作吧
Well, uh, get back to work.
艾萨克 你是一个好医生
Uh, Isaac, you're a good doctor...
但你是一个更好的人
But you're an even better man.
你想见我
Hey, you wanted to see me?
嗯 进来
Yeah, come in.
怎么了
What's up?
如果你一直想着那件无偿的案子
So if this pro bono situation means so much to you,
我觉得你该放手去做
I'm thinking you should just go ahead and do it.
真的吗
Really?
你要用你自己的时间
It's gotta be on your own time,
你还是要上满工时
and you still need to make your hours.
好的 当然了
Yes, absolutely.
但你说得对 那的确能对我们有好影响
But you're right. This could look good for us.
所以去吧
So knock yourself out.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 别谢我 谢你丈夫
No, don't thank me. Thank your husband.
-什么 -嗯 蒂姆来过了
- What? - Yeah, Tim came in here,
说了一番话 关于我为什么该让你去做
made a whole speech on why I should let you do it,
你的正直 你的本心什么的
something about your integrity, your heart.
哪有已婚的夫妇
Honestly, what married couples
依然这么夸彼此的
still talk about each other like that?
不管怎么样 我都没法拒绝
At any rate, I couldn't say no to that.
好 太好了
Okay. Great.
嗯
Yeah.
给乔妮的 小连体衣
For Joni, tiny overalls.
天啊
Oh, my God.
谁会不喜欢小连体衣呢
Oh, who doesn't love tiny overalls?
-不知道 -谢谢你
- I don't know. - Oh. Thank you.
谢谢你帮我找到了那间舞蹈工作室
And thank you for helping me find the dance studio
还和我一起去
and for going with me.
我觉得我意识到其实我没有像我以为的那样
I think I've realised that I'm not as ready as I thought I was
准备好发现隐藏的一切
to unearth all this stuff.
那你不打算继续查了吗
So you're just gonna stop looking?
我很害怕我会查出什么
I'm afraid of what I'll find out.
我的内心中有一部分想要知道
I mean, there's a part of me that--that wants to know,
另外更大一部分是感到害怕
and there's a bigger part of me that's...scared.
好吧 你害怕
Okay, so you're scared.
那并不说明你要什么都不做
It doesn't mean you don't do things.
我当初还害怕做父母呢 记得吗
I was terrified about being a parent, remember?
我现在依然害怕 但我马上要做父母了
I still am, but I'm doing it.
人生就是害怕的旅程 茱莉亚
Life is scary, Julia.
我知道
I know.
你想看看婴儿房♥吗
Hey. You wanna see the baby room?
凯蒂和理查德正在进行一副壁画大作呢
Katie and Richard have been working on a mural masterpiece.
各位艺术家
Hello, artisans.
我要给你们介绍一个人
I have someone I'd like you to meet.
那是我的丈夫 理查德
That's my husband, Richard.
-见到你很高兴 -见到你很高兴
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
-你好 我是凯蒂 -这是凯蒂 我们的代♥孕♥
- Hi, I'm Katie. - This is Katie, our surrogate.
伙计们 这是茱莉亚
Aww. Guys, this is Julia.
-见到你很高兴 茱莉亚 -这真是太好了
- Nice to meet you, Julia. - This is so sweet.
你能看出这是什么吗 别告诉她
Can you tell what they are? Don't tell her.
-跳舞的长颈鹿 -太好了
- Dancing giraffes? - yes!
昨天看上去还像是老鸵鸟
Yesterday, they looked like old ostriches.
-所以进展真的很棒 -不 这很棒
- So this is pretty good. - No, it's amazing.
绝对会很漂亮的 真可爱
This is going to be incredible. It's so cute.
看看这个 你肯定会很喜欢的
Oh, check this out. You're gonna love this.
你有孩子吗 茱莉亚
Do you have kids, Julia?
还没有
Not yet.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
里昂 你今晚怎么来了
Leon, what brings you in tonight?
你知道的 只是买♥♥点比尔·伊万斯的唱片
Oh, you know, just purchasing, uh, Bill Evans.
《住在布宜诺斯艾利斯》 1979
Yeah, Live in Buenos Aires 1979.
并告诉你
And, uh, to tell you
你对路易斯医生的看法没错
that you were right about Dr. Lewis.
这个人真是让人受不了
Um, the man is insufferable.
我现在意识到了他
Only know realized, uh, blatant disregard
公然无视他的病人
that he has for his patients,
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表